Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
IMG_698810.JPG
IMG_699011.JPG
IMG_69878.JPG

Just being lazy & figured I'd ask you instead of looking it up.....what's fox tailing? Thanks p t. Disturbing shite going down in my town. Crazy crazy shite. Wish I could share with you without revealing my 20!! happy weekend y'all.

its when calixes seems to sprout ontop of eachother forming long shootes looks abit like a the tail of a fox, it can happen when they ar e past peak ripeness ...

pt

Thanks king and all you kind patient knowledgeable folks who have helped me to get this far. You all know who you are. Too long a list to name everyone. Not really much going on. Just added additional clip fan to greenhouse. Nice $10 sturdy clip fan at target. Feeding 1/4 strength an ph per grow/micro, full strength an ph per bloom, 1 1/2reaspoon to gallon of an big bud. Switching them into full sun twice day. Inspecting for & squashing catapillars daily. Got a huge bumble bee get so ripped crawling on a plant I watched him just look dizzy & fall off. Felt bad, but funny as hell. Attempted back building. Prolly put a few small pots, or one big one that might fit in my 4x5x2 tent and get under 20/4 for a few days. Gonna need space heater one last time for next few days. Let's see....what else....oh!!!! Bout 3 weeks left & I been smoking the bits from back building. I put on plate for one day under the cupboard. Stank up the house something serious. Got desperate & curious.... the NYC has clear trichs & got freakin ripped off two pulls from a mini bong. Wowww!! & it's only supposed to have 17% thc. Wife got ripped too. I got as high if not better high than the stuff I've been paying for. Didn't have flavor really, smelled like hay/wet lawn clippings, had to keep lighter on it and carb it good to get good hit. Immediately started doing busy work gettin short done. Chatting. Giggling. Blah blah. Lol. Ok. So that said. I may not get the ounce per plant but I hope I get at least 5 dry ounces. Would get us through almost a year and save us $1200 this year as well as pay for all the initial investment. Hope life allows me to do this again. Think it's time to start reading up on flushing, harvesting, drying & curing. I can't wait to see how they shape up over the next couple weeks. Peace y'all.

Hope you and the family are doing fine. Been a busy, busy weeks. Springtime is here, work has increased. And I have 70 plants in all phases of WTF did I get myself into.lol
I'm glad to here that a little pruning resulted in a nice buzzzzzzzzzz. :high-five:
Keep up the good work with your girls, family too.
Here is a JOBS report on the little 20inch by 14inch cabinet. 5.3 oz of marketable bud, 1.5 oz trim :thumb:
SMOKE REPORT.......initial rush of total body high, settling into a long couple hours of nice cerebral high ending in a good mellow body buzz. This strain is an 80 day'er without a doubt. peace

Hope you and the family are doing fine. Been a busy, busy weeks. Springtime is here, work has increased. And I have 70 plants in all phases of WTF did I get myself into.lol
I'm glad to here that a little pruning resulted in a nice buzzzzzzzzzz. :high-five:
Keep up the good work with your girls, family too.
Here is a JOBS report on the little 20inch by 14inch cabinet. 5.3 oz of marketable bud, 1.5 oz trim :thumb:
SMOKE REPORT.......initial rush of total body high, settling into a long couple hours of nice cerebral high ending in a good mellow body buzz. This strain is an 80 day'er without a doubt. peace

Hey cam!! You ARE a madman!! Holy shite. 70 plants, & a job. Salutes you!! And that sounds like some nice buds from under a cabinet. Wish I had someone in my area that I could learn from. Seeing it is way better than reading it. At least for me anyways. Just playing the waiting game here. Feeding...bug hunting. Repeat.

Foxtailing is always a bad thing, my ghost train haze foxtailed big time and just added more bulk.

More bulk is bad?? I just read on grow weed easy, some foxtailing can just be a cosmetic thing. Then the other kind (caused by heat/light stress) can cause a reduction in the. Should I just clip it, hang it? Flush for a couple days & then harvest, or don't even bother harvesting. Thanks penny.

Back
Top Bottom