Squeektoi Goes LED & Tops An Auto Early Miss

Mars hydro has Amazon listings. Just make sure you buy from Mars hydro Ltd. Or lgledsolutions Inc. I got mine from eBay from lgledsolutions and Tina/Sarah had me updated on the specifics and shipping details.

Hope you get you LEDs, they make a huge difference in flower.

Squeeks if your using the bud brute you could probably get by with a full spectrum UFO type led.

Cheers

Edit: pm smokesarah and see what she'll price out. Shop around there's deals to be found.

Yes I have talked to tina and grace and they do have listings as you described on those sites but it it actually cheaper to order direct in most cases and you are 100% sure to get the real deal. I did buy my mars 300 off ebay from Mars hydro Ltd with no problem.

I have 2 of the reflector 196, one in each tent and love them, no need for anything else I don't think.....
DSC0016813.JPG

I have 2 of the reflector 196, one in each tent and love them, no need for anything else I don't think.....
DSC0016813.JPG

I've got dual 48x5w reflectors... Just in case I wanted to use one for veg. Extra options... I'm currently looking at a mars2 400 or 700 as a center piece and use the reflectors (which are great) a supplemental lights or in a veg tent. They're footprint is almost exactly what they specify so you can count that in your decision. Either way mars hydro has great feedback here and an online rep. For you to discuss or inquire about light issues. She's great for this site, and has help many folks get what they need for their own situation.

Cheers, hope you have a good weekend

Looks like she's healthy, happy, and praying hard to your lights. I'm guessing the tiny bit of tip drop on the right in the first pic is just from being up against a barrier of some kind?

I have 2 of the 96 reflective series In a 39 x 39 .I say two lights better than one.easy to keep canopy even.easiest setup ive ever had.i started with just one light after reading mars web site and that was what they suggested.one 96 was ok for veg but a couple more plants then into flowering I added the second light.perfect for that size tent.between smoke sara(mars rep) and all the great folks here I now have the perfect set up for me.no wasted loot on stuff just to collect dust.:nomo:

Looks like she's healthy, happy, and praying hard to your lights. I'm guessing the tiny bit of tip drop on the right in the first pic is just from being up against a barrier of some kind?

Yes sir the right side was squashed up against some of the side lighting a lil she is very stout bushy plant right now in fact I need to make a spacer because the top of the plant is showing signs of being too close to the light..
Drinking a gallon of water every couple days now throwing out tons of lil flowers :Namaste:

Incredibly fast strain I'm finding out. My first Early Miss suffered some early PTSD and went out to 92 days, no chance of that on my second that I didn't try to kill at 21 days.

She's gonna get faaaaat on ya quickly. :high-five:

So today marks day 52, I'll post pics when I get home holy cricket she's throwing flowers out left and right and the buds are indeed fattening up. Some of the larger fan leaves are turning yellow as well. I've never grown a plant that looks like this indoors :love:
It's only like 20" tall but bushy and well you'll see.. So in other news I now have 60lbs of pro-mix BX lined up for next grow, I'm thinking of scrapping my auto jack herer cos it looks weird and growing slow will post pics of that one too, it had huge mutant looking cotyledons. Bonus: I just got my order from Mephisto and super stoked, 4 diff strains of the limited "illuminautos" 31 beans total including 7 of the Mitch's pick Tyrone special, 7 Mitch's pick deep blue c, 7 roof decay + fantismo, & 10 Heisenberg special + sour hound
Thinking of going ahead and starting Tyrone since it looks magnificent to grow and smoke plus being super fast, I'm set!
I will have questions about finishing up the early miss which I will post later with pics thanks lovely 420 ppl !
:Namaste:

Lol you picked yourself up a brick of Bx huh? It's a lot of mix. Hahaha, I've still got 2/3 of it after 8or 9 pots filled. I'm doing a Tyrone special and a deep Blue c, on my new batch coming up.
Ask away that's why you made a journal, we're here to help and enjoy the view.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

so here's the pics as promised 52 days since sprout
how is she looking now? btw her name is Eliza Jane :love:
DSC0085710.JPG
DSC008588.JPG
DSC008608.JPG
DSC008618.JPG
DSC008625.JPG

and here is auto Jack Herer on day 12 from sprout as you can see the cotyledons are huge and the first leaves look kinda fucked up only 3 leaves each - is this a dud/mutant?
DSC008673.JPG

thanks as always for stopping by
sweet herbs, music and lovin
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom