Auto Flower Early Miss From Crop Kings

racer x

Auto flower Early Miss From Crop Kings

Started With 7 Seeds two free xtra but only three popped up. 3 gallon pots no nute just water every couple days when needed

250watt cool tube with 6'' fan blow hot air out filter also temps are 70-80 and humility 58-70

fox farm soil and nutes
One plant is 15 days old i started on oct 6th and the other two plants are two days old.

2d1ik0.jpg

335fkv6.jpg

2epkhat.jpg

15xqvpc.jpg

eg67q0.jpg

2hxugsz.jpg

When she was younger

rwi1qr.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

two months one day growing bigger fatter starting to smell temps around 72-75 hum stays sround 55-65 water when needed giving her fox farm nutes 18\6 im doing ive been also bending the stem and other braches its been helping out. i belive there in stage week 5-6 flower

more pictures later , buds are coming in very nice starting to see orange hairs buds are filling in. temps 66 light off 18/6 light on 75, hum 55 percent, starting to smell .

12336364_1240541569294508_1095915034_n.jpg

can someone tell me when to harvest and how long you think. i was thinking few weeks. its 11 weeks old

The best sure way to tell is by the trichomes. Get a 100x Jewelers loop they are like 4 bucks on Amazon. If you don't have one if 75+% of tthe hairs are orange than I would say it's good to go

Top fan leafs are turning yellow ones yellow im guesinng near harvest im buying a 100x mag tuesday ive been flushing the plant out fruity smell looks great

Smells like sweet funk ! Truly amazing plant at only 6 weeks two days old from seed awesome !

Sorry, we are just close in age have about two weeks left. Great plant

i have taken half the plant off to dry some purple very nice looking nug ill post pictures real soon smelly fruity

How did it turn out? My Early Miss turned out great! Awesome genetics. All CFL and t5

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom