Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
IMG_71296.JPG
IMG_71317.JPG
IMG_712610.JPG
IMG_71237.JPG

Group photo this afternoon.....I like the filter, but I'm on a phone so I can't really see what it actually looks like on pic. Does it look totally fake ? Just curious.
Oh wow Moonshine I'm playing catchup but damned those are some sexy ladies you have there lol

I wish bro. It's the landlord thing. For all I know, she may burn more than us. Lol. But I ain't Adkin since I'm not sure. :thumb: And thanks king. I often dream bout living in Canada. Have you ever watched john berfelo videos on YouTube. He's Canadian and a great grower. Seems like a very likable person. Loves crop king too. He's one of the reasons I chose crop king seeds in the first place.
No but I got lots of spare time this weekend doing nothing so I'll check it out. You don't know anyone who knows your landlord? Ask around kind of deal. Isn't legal there anyway? You know you as a renter have more rights then her. If she ask just tell her it's your meds and tell her your getting or have a permit idk

Ill have to check that out.
Penny your in Canada bud? Nice! Only if angel was here with us and I had enough money to pay for you all to come first a night of smoking relaxing bonfire slip slide . And just good laughter at dumb stories . Nonon3 judging you at my house . Only one allowed to do so is the Lord. Don't worry I'm not a bible thumper. Lol

No but I got lots of spare time this weekend doing nothing so I'll check it out. You don't know anyone who knows your landlord? Ask around kind of deal. Isn't legal there anyway? You know you as a renter have more rights then her. If she ask just tell her it's your meds and tell her your getting or have a permit idk
Orvsay here smoke one what was so bad about that. Besides coughing lol

Penny your in Canada bud? Nice! Only if angel was here with us and I had enough money to pay for you all to come first a night of smoking relaxing bonfire slip slide . And just good laughter at dumb stories . Nonon3 judging you at my house . Only one allowed to do so is the Lord. Don't worry I'm not a bible thumper. Lol

Im in US actually, i meant ill have to check out that youtube video.

Awesome p t. That's the news I love to hear. I'm in same boat. Got two huge plants, two more short stocky ones. Then a bunch of who knows....6 of them. Some have come on & im glad I didn't trash them. The ones that smell stinky...2 of them...look like this....
IMG_698810.JPG

Looks like a good hash plant. The breeders always say 7-10 weeks it's never that. There like used car salesman I always add 2 weeks to whatever time they tell me And moonshine if you are patient and wait you'll get two ounces off each plant bro I've never grown a plant with less then 2 ounces I'm speaking of autos here. Lol. Be well all

Good morning & happy Easter!! I had to stay up till 5am, but I got all but two trimmed and hanging. The two big ones, one of which I'm hoping can go a bit longer. Feeling much better now. Wednesday is the moment of truth. Got tent inside with buds drying in it. Also I can bring big last big one inside in tent if needed. :thumb:

So, I want to make cannabutter, but haven't a lot of time to research. I took my bowl of trim , & stored it under cupboard overnight. What do I do with it until I have time to start butter making. Can it sit under cupboard for a day or so?? Thanks.
Anyone with tried & true methods and recipes, please chime in. Thanks yall. Woot woot.

Happy Easter, man guess you figured out what to do after all. Hope you get a decent yield. I think you will. And it will be right up your alley in high.lol I normally just dry and freeze my trim.

Happy Easter, man guess you figured out what to do after all. Hope you get a decent yield. I think you will. And it will be right up your alley in high.lol I normally just dry and freeze my trim.

Hey cam. Hope you're chilling on this great day. Having visit wed so I had to do it. But, brought tent inside with meds hanging. Trimmed till 5 am & have 1 1/2 left to do. Bought some trimming shears and misplaced them before using them for intended purpose. Used eyebrow scissors from my better half. Whoooa, what fun that was. Some are so airy & sparse. But I'm hoping to get a good yield, but honestly not expecting much. I'll take what I can get at this point. Have a great Easter cam. I'll post pics of my monster nugs (lol) later. :thumb:

Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

There so airy because there premature you pulled em too early brother. Now it'll still do its job and get you high but it won't be sellable unfortunately. Trim includes fan leaves as well. What I do is dry it out completely then put it in the freezer until all my plants have been trimmed then once you have all your trim and it's all dry you blend the dry trim into dust as best you can then you put it all in a big pot and add water until it's covered the foliage then put it on medium stir it all up real good. Once it starts to boil add the butter it's gotta be butter not margin and I do 1lb of trim to 3/4lb of butter. Turn temp to medium low and cover. Cook for a good 5hrs stirring occasionally. Then you've gotta strain out all the foliage cheese cloth works great you line the inside of strainer with the cheese cloth now you gotta be careful not to loose any of that liquid cause it's all butter goodness. After alls strained all you've got now is a pot full of liquid. Put a lid on it and put it in the fridge overnight in the morning there will be a frisbee of cannabutter floating on top of the water. It really is easy brother good luck and lemme know

It's "D" day. How's the invasion going?.

Yo brother. Picking up kids but I got all the leftover soil from girls in a big bin. Roots disposed of already. Root systems saved to compost maybe for nex time. All reminense of the goings on have been disposed of. Tent, lights , fans, dehumidifier etc....all packed & put away. All products in jars or bags. Smoke is smooooooooth. Feels like you're getting nothing, then u have this deep rich exhale. High in bout 2 minutes or so.... veroooooom. You're on & poppin. It's a miracle. So perfect for my liking. Not hungry, & massive energy. And silly chatty while doing it. Not much but a grass clippings smell till u squeeze it, the. It's off the hook. More later

Yo brother. Picking up kids but I got all the leftover soil from girls in a big bin. Roots disposed of already. Root systems saved to compost maybe for nex time. All reminense of the goings on have been disposed of. Tent, lights , fans, dehumidifier etc....all packed & put away. All products in jars or bags. Smoke is smooooooooth. Feels like you're getting nothing, then u have this deep rich exhale. High in bout 2 minutes or so.... veroooooom. You're on & poppin. It's a miracle. So perfect for my liking. Not hungry, & massive energy. And silly chatty while doing it. Not much but a grass clippings smell till u squeeze it, the. It's off the hook. More later

So. Also moved hisbuscus and Dennis's geraniums gerbers etc etc....on front porch for decoration for the wife & g I 'd this yard I've been neglecting. Also, some is not tasty and buds are light & airy. But I take a small pinch, roll around between fingers & smoke the ball. It's grrrrrrrr eat!!!!

Back
Top Bottom