Squeektoi Goes LED & Tops An Auto Early Miss

long day at the office.. here we go, today is day 38 from sprout
DSC008339.JPG
DSC008316.JPG
DSC008328.JPG

Like I said there are not many of these but there are a few that just have the lil yellow tips..
home in the budbrute:
DSC008365.JPG

can u see em?

So, should I flush or just feed plain ph'd water or feed calimag ph'd water or
just go ahead and give calimag and bloom nutes?? I have yet to give any bloom nutes at all.
I still have about 5 hours before she goes night night I'll check back soon

..and on another note I was able to order the pro-mix BX so I will have a bale of that next week for my future adventures :D
thanks for the help lovely :420: ppl
:Namaste:

My uneducated opinion:

Your going to start to see more yellowing as you get further along with this, your soil already has nutes in it so at this point I would just use ph'd water and 1/4 strength cal/mag and see how they do. Some brown tips and or yellowing will not hurt anything compared to chasing a problem that really isn't a big deal at this point.

Lol I got huge bag/brick of promix from my garden supply. When I saw it I asked how much. 27 bucks, I was paying 12 bucks for a small bag of organic promix Potting soil and veggie mix. I was like:high-five:.
1454884972897-1077749238.jpg

Haha haha I laughed all the way to the car. It's huge!! There's enough for a 4x8 garden plot 1 foot deep or something like that. There's a lot.

I'm hoping in the next few days I'll see some frost forming, not sure if this light is gonna cut it for the long haul but it has been an interesting experiment for sure. On another note I got some Mephisto beans ordered and I'm looking forward to trying them next I may just go ahead and get a tent and good light to do them up proper.:Namaste:

I'm hoping in the next few days I'll see some frost forming, not sure if this light is gonna cut it for the long haul but it has been an interesting experiment for sure. On another note I got some Mephisto beans ordered and I'm looking forward to trying them next I may just go ahead and get a tent and good light to do them up proper.:Namaste:

Hi Squeek , if you can afford it and have the space then go for it , the tent was the best thing i ever did , Oh and the led's .
What light have you decided on .
Be safe .

That tent would be bang on for two plants mate , i would probably get two less powerfull lights for that tent .
two mars ll 400 would be mint or two 7's
The best thing you can do to get better growth is add more led's , you could get a 4 now and add another as your girls get bigger , i like to have more than one light as it gives me more options over lighting .
Be safe .

No No NO, from what I understand there is lots of clone Mars-hydro on such sites and mars-hydro will not warranty these. Go directly to the website and order. Tina, grace and sara are great to deal with and you can get the marsII 400 that. $312 for the marsII 700

Mars hydro has Amazon listings. Just make sure you buy from Mars hydro Ltd. Or lgledsolutions Inc. I got mine from eBay from lgledsolutions and Tina/Sarah had me updated on the specifics and shipping details.

Hope you get you LEDs, they make a huge difference in flower.

Squeeks if your using the bud brute you could probably get by with a full spectrum UFO type led.

Cheers

Edit: pm smokesarah and see what she'll price out. Shop around there's deals to be found.

Back
Top Bottom