Squeektoi Goes LED & Tops An Auto Early Miss

:high-five:
Man mb I can't thank u enough for that warning, I'll go lightly & observe
& stihl logger thanx 4 ur visit and support :thumb: u too snid
I guess diluting the potting mix with coco and more perlite & lime has been saving me
From possible disaster lol
Hope everyone has a good VD weekend :circle-of-love:
Ill post more pics with a better close ups soon
Peace
:Namaste:

5 weeks, had a final drink of the growth nutes and cal mag today, diff camera :)
DSC008069.JPG
DSC0080710.JPG
DSC0080911.JPG

:welcome:
I did a lil LST just 2 spread her out better, have not trimmed any fan leaves
just trying to go easy and observe the lovely lil plant, good airflown 75 degrees :)
grow spurt

Hey, SqueekToi!

I love seeing grows in Space Buckets (also like your name "Bud Brute") -- they look so futuristic! Like Stanley Kubrick planted them or something ...

And of course I love Early Miss :) I smoked some just a bit ago and I am flying now -- she's a really heavy hitter for me! Always a bit trippy :) So excuse my stoned ramblings -- bring on flowering!

United By Cannabis, indeed!

Lol Glimmer, I just smoked some Em myself...I love the taste of the smoke!!

Thanks guys! Glad to have ur support, yes sir weedman going to do a small flush 2mrw before I introduce bloom nutes very small dose to see very casual..
Also going to remove some bottom leaves that are in the mud and just a few fans that r blocking my budding sites more pix later
Glad u & glimmer enjoy the flavour & buzz I can't wait to try my own herbs I've looked after :)

Welp, looks like I might have just a few top leaves that have the dreaded nute burn on the longest leaf tips, tonight I will flush 6 gallons of ph 6 ish h2O thru & let it drain well. Being a bit cautious now lol. So perhaps Fri or Sat will be my first dose of 1/8 tsp bloom nutes with calmag if she responds well.. I suppose I should have done this earlier but I'm still before the start of week six and the plant looks really good imo.. Lots of sites developing all over now that light penetration is better will add pics this evening..:Namaste:

Use warmish water, above room temp. This will help draw out some of the nutes in your promix and dissolve any salt build ups at the bottom of your pot.
There more you water the more nutes are released from the soil so I think your good to do 6 gal. Do three and then wait a while then do the other three...hope others can confirm my strategy or not

It's hard to flush using this soil, Like snid said the more water you put through her the more nutes released. I am using the same soil and have found that letting the soil dry !00% and then a heavy water worked best for me and not adding any nutes for 60 days give or take. I did however needed to ad cal/mag.

I will not be using this soil again as it is harder to manage nute's and it actually isn't any more expensive to buy the promix-bx ect.

Thanks snid, man I thought I was doing OK with that pro-mix :/
There are only a few with lil yellow tips, I'll put some pics up when I get home so you fine ppl can see urself before I go any further :)

When in doubt.... WAIT. Lol. And yes this forum is a plant saver quite often. We're all here to support and learn from each other. Keep up the posts she does look good, a little nute burn is unsightly but totally acceptable (to an extent)
Cheers.

Ps. Just like mb500 you only learn by trying, my first grow was the regular promix.

Back
Top Bottom