Squeektoi Goes LED & Tops An Auto Early Miss

and here is auto Jack Herer on day 12 from sprout as you can see the cotyledons are huge and the first leaves look kinda fucked up only 3 leaves each - is this a dud/mutant?
DSC008673.JPG

If she's not in the way, you have to let her go and see what happens... :)

and here is auto Jack Herer on day 12 from sprout as you can see the cotyledons are huge and the first leaves look kinda fucked up only 3 leaves each - is this a dud/mutant?

let her grow! you won't get 5 fingers till a few nodes in, no biggie! i'd assume that the large cotyledons might be a result of a seed that was a bit larger than the others? could be a blessing in disguise.

Thanks, I've never grown a mostly sativa before, just looked strange to me! I can wait for it to grow out :thumb:
Gotta keep it low until I can get a tent, and I'm leaning towards a 3' tent, the one recommended for the Mars II 700 I was thinking of getting them both from Mars does anyone use their tents?
As far as Eliza Jane, I am thinking she will go in the 70-80 day range I do want some amber and plan on flushing with plain pH h2o 10 days before harvest and sit in dark 48 hrs dry before chop. Curious about drying, I see lots ppl hanging the buds using a cardboard box with holes in it think I'm ok on jar curing and I have the bovedas just in case..
:Namaste:

i use a Mars 3'11x3'11x6'7, works well for me with 600W HID. The only minor complaints i have are that it came with the wrong instruction sheet (tent pattern didnt match illustration in directions) so it took me a little wrangling to get it up which resulted in a couple popped stitches, but.. well it was my fault.. hahahaha.. and it doesnt have a carrying/packing bag, (to be fair it never said it included one, but it would be nice for moving the tent around) but it was a good price; other than those very minor things its been great!

i still have the box it was shipped in which has no identifying markings other than final dimensions of the tent, i noticed the other day that it says "No Shorp Objects" bahahahahaha, with a picture of a crossed out knife.

Definitely came from China.

Good info mb & kingsnake, thanks !
The one they recommend is only 100 bucks, it's 39" square x 70" tall and I do plan on going with the Mars II 700 which of course will be a huge improvement from my cheapo LED ufo's..
I already have the inline fan, controller and carbon filter (4" dia) which I'm pushing through since there's no room in the brute I'm just running ducting out the side into the fan and filter stack, it sets on the floor. Now that I got my tax money back I'm itching to get them asap, just waitin to hear back from "smokesara" if I can have a discount...

Good, as long as it isn't too hard to figure out :)
Another thing: as I was looking more closely at the light details I noticed that u can't adjust the hanger system thats included so what do u use to raise and lower the lighting easily? I also see it has a veg and bloom switch, so with autoflowers do I leave them both on the whole grow? I can't thank u all enough for the help so far this forum is like my outlet where I can talk about my super secret project since no one IRL knows and I plan on keeping it that way :) :)

yeah as for raising lights, i use HID with 2 ratchet straps, i dont see why you couldnt use a set of 4 on an LED, real easy to adjust, any hydro shop should sell them if you dont want to fashion something for yourself. I like the convenience of just being able to pull on the cord to raise each side or push a toggle to lower, but chains and hooks would be just as easy.

Day 54
Seeing more big fan leaves startin to die and buds r getting bigger and frostier
DSC008686.JPG

Fed 1/2 tsp calmag and 1 tsp molasses on Sunday
She got a dose of 1/2 tsp bloom yesterday and drank a whole gallon H2O
DSC0088012.JPG
DSC008834.JPG

when I took her out of the brute for pictures tonight noticed really putting off a smell
kinda lemony, creamy with some skunky in there too but very pleasant :laughtwo:
DSC008847.JPG
DSC008969.JPG

If this is gonna be a fast fast finishr then Im guess another 20-30 days til chop?
I'll be keeping up with what ive been doingn and feed to fatten her up :morenutes:
watching for any major nute probs CKS says 7 weeks flowering
amazing to watch changes every day lovely cannabis, sweet Eliza Jane
great weekend to all my 420 friends!!

Back
Top Bottom