Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
I to have ordered all but the carboload. Curious to see effects of use since I've always been a simple grower. My idea of nutrients is do like my grandpa and drop a fish in the bottom of hole, plant crop, reap rewards.
I purchased at the end of Nov. 1 liter 3pack PH perfect after extensive research for $38. It's the end of March and, still have 1/4 left. This is running 3 reservoirs and 11 soil pots.
You being a first time grower (doing very well at it) just take it easy and learn about this amazing plant. WHY introduce variables that may cause and adverse reaction. Unless you are up to the challenge of dealing with self induced plant issues.
Cannabis is a very versatile plant, they will intake certain nutes as needed and, than gorge on others to no avail. This can cause problems with improper feeding. It's like putting a bag of chocolates in front of a fat kid and, tell him to eat just ONE...good luck with that!
The smell, oh that wonderful smell, nothing like it. I remember in the mid 80's running counter drug ops in South America (the stories I could tell of those days lol). The locals used to plant Citronella plants around there crops to mask the smell. You have a greenhouse, might have to invest in a small fan and carbon filter (air scrubber) to clean the air.
What ever you decide is your choice, just keep it safe. We are here to help and cheer you though a successful grow.

ok back to therapy time, have to harvest clones and transplant some little darlings. CHEERS ALL!!!

Thanks again cam and penny and everyone else that has weighed in. I haven't even seen all the email notifications yet. Have the fam & dog pulling me every which way & all that good stuff. This has to be secondary to keep mama happy. Happy wife...happy life! :thumb:

Dude have fun with harvesting. Can't wait. Lots to learn, as don't want to screw the pooch at the end. Kinda scared about it actually with the humidity & all. By the way....did you see my ?? about humidity outdoors during flower? How do outdoor growers handle that?? Also, I can get more fans out there, for circulation, but no exhaust stuff. My g house is super cheap version. Lol. Thanks bro. Peace.

It to give out too much info, but I used to serve our beloved country & wore a black beret before they handed em out to every swinging d!?$ in the army. Lol. Out here!!

Thanks again cam and penny and everyone else that has weighed in. I haven't even seen all the email notifications yet. Have the fam & dog pulling me every which way & all that good stuff. This has to be secondary to keep mama happy. Happy wife...happy life! :thumb:

Dude have fun with harvesting. Can't wait. Lots to learn, as don't want to screw the pooch at the end. Kinda scared about it actually with the humidity & all. By the way....did you see my ?? about humidity outdoors during flower? How do outdoor growers handle that?? Also, I can get more fans out there, for circulation, but no exhaust stuff. My g house is super cheap version. Lol. Thanks bro. Peace.

It to give out too much info, but I used to serve our beloved country & wore a black beret before they handed em out to every swinging d!?$ in the army. Lol. Out here!!

Hello, change of plans..dogs came back from a swamp run...yuck....bath time.....wife showed up with "can you fix this" NOW! request. YES, got to keep the family happy.
R/H levels? outside grows..never worried about it as long as there is a constant breeze. Never had budrot with proper air circulation. Plant strains can and will adapt to their environment and produce more resins to protect themselves. Keep leaves from resting on each other and don't let buds rest against anything. Trim anything that might block air flow.
Got to wash my dogs and fix the dishwasher :thumb:

Yes saying you can stack those supplements to the grow micro and Bloom. Just add them to a fresh batch of the 3 parts. Anything with trace elements can be added to grow micro and Bloom.
Does that mean I was right?

The bloom formula base (A & B) will do a fine job by themselves. The supplements are mainly for tweaking the feed regime.
You and angel robots lol

Not growing as fast as I thought they would. Time will tell. Feel like I've neglected them & given minimal attention last 3-5 days.
Hey Moon its been a minute. But i almost forgot to tell you that for you to try THC BOMB auto from Bomb Seeds of course. From germination it was 2.5 months done. That way while you are waiting on these, the others will be flowering in no time. But they do grow short and not so much volume as well.

Hey chopped a flower off my green crack at day 74
420-magazine-mobile12980289.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480871721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153438157.jpg
I've been flushing for 5 days today I'll harvest this week sometime

Back
Top Bottom