Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Hello!......cricket,cricket....I guess everyone went to bed..oh'well give ya something to read in the morning than. :smokin:

Yea man, I have cardiovascular disease and an abnormally strong heart. Go figure, I was a marathon and ironman competitor for almost 33 years. Along with the adrenaline rushes of extreme adventures of pure lunacy shit. Than that day comes and you realize that those 9 blessed lives you were born with has dwindled to 1.
18 months ago I retired from my life and alcohol. Decided to join my family's life and continue to develop our business ventures which includes Cannabis. :Namaste:
I hear all the time "man, if I lived out there with all that land. I'd be growing like crazy". :thumb:

My property is on the corner of three counties. Which we have an animal control contract with and with multiple towns within them. Also we have stables that we board horses for the department of agriculture. Plus our non-profit opens a lot of venues for visitors. So I do work close with law enforcement agencies across the board (hide in plain site). I do plan on an outdoor grow, still in the planning phase (plants will transplant into 2qt pots next couple days). :high-five:

Harvested 1/3 of small cabinet - 8 week(day before va appt) ready but, a little early. Hit curing R/H yesterday in jars. looks like it will yield about 24gm

8wks.jpg

Harvested 1/3 yesterday - 9 week - better but, still early (buds are 2+ times denser in size of 8 week)

9wk.jpg

Half Quart Nugget? could have put 2 from week 8 in here!! what's week 10 gonna look like? :thumb:

half_qt.jpg

1/3 still in box is still growing! harvest next Thursday.

AND A SNEAK "up the skirt" SHOT!!! 5 week girl

31989.jpg

Patience yields greater rewards. by the way all these girls have been feed 2ml of each per gallon of AN - PH perfect 3 part micro base nutrients only. And changed reservoir water when TDS stopped dropping below 60 ppm which was every 3 to 4 weeks. More to come, goodnight/morning?

enjoy your coffee

Hello!......cricket,cricket....I guess everyone went to bed..oh'well give ya something to read in the morning than. :smokin:

Yea man, I have cardiovascular disease and an abnormally strong heart. Go figure, I was a marathon and ironman competitor for almost 33 years. Along with the adrenaline rushes of extreme adventures of pure lunacy shit. Than that day comes and you realize that those 9 blessed lives you were born with has dwindled to 1.
18 months ago I retired from my life and alcohol. Decided to join my family's life and continue to develop our business ventures which includes Cannabis. :Namaste:
I hear all the time "man, if I lived out there with all that land. I'd be growing like crazy". :thumb:

My property is on the corner of three counties. Which we have an animal control contract with and with multiple towns within them. Also we have stables that we board horses for the department of agriculture. Plus our non-profit opens a lot of venues for visitors. So I do work close with law enforcement agencies across the board (hide in plain site). I do plan on an outdoor grow, still in the planning phase (plants will transplant into 2qt pots next couple days). :high-five:

Harvested 1/3 of small cabinet - 8 week(day before va appt) ready but, a little early. Hit curing R/H yesterday in jars. looks like it will yield about 24gm

8wks.jpg

Harvested 1/3 yesterday - 9 week - better but, still early (buds are 2+ times denser in size of 8 week)

9wk.jpg

Half Quart Nugget? could have put 2 from week 8 in here!! what's week 10 gonna look like? :thumb:

half_qt.jpg

1/3 still in box is still growing! harvest next Thursday.

AND A SNEAK "up the skirt" SHOT!!! 5 week girl

31989.jpg

Patience yields greater rewards. by the way all these girls have been feed 2ml of each per gallon of AN - PH perfect 3 part micro base nutrients only. And changed reservoir water when TDS stopped dropping below 60 ppm which was every 3 to 4 weeks. More to come, goodnight/morning?

enjoy your coffee

Hey man, you know me so well. Lol. Sipping coffee as I read your last sentence ...lol d choked on coffee, woke wife. She's very cautious, & would probably be upset about me posting on this site. Smh.

I was no iron man, but I used to be in great condition too, but now, due to some virus probably, my condition is idiopathic (they don't know what caused it). this first grow has been very therapeutic. People like you make this an awesome place to be.

Thanks for the advice. I've been overdosing my girls I think. Been trying to push them along. I've been so stressed about being discovered by some conservative arse hole, that I've thought about ripping them all out & put in garbage bag for trash day. But for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. I really just want to see this through. It's really stealing my joy. If I was inside with it, I wouldn't be so tense. I've thought about finding a good place to put them until their finished, woods, abandoned commercial properties, friends ( but I wouldn't dare ask anyone to risk their freedom for me). Then There's the risk of transporting 11 plants in vehicle & smelling it up in case I ever got pulled over. Oh well.
Oh, so back to overdosing my girls. I'd heard or read someone (experienced) that they use full strength nutrients from very beginning. So I figured being in almost the 8th week of my grow (wow) I would see what it could do for me as it seemed like it was slow going & stress levels and all. I've been watering every 4 days maybe 5 days for my 3 gallons (smaller girls) & the big plants drinking a gal every two days. All get 1/4 strength an ph per grow/micro & 10ml of bloom, along with 5 ml of cal mag plus. I haven't given plain water in a good bit of time. I used to check ph of water, it was always 7, so I ph d down to 6. Then runoff was close to same every time (6ish), Plus I learned that an ph per base nutes would uptake within 5-7ish ph....so I stopped doing it all together as I didn't want any possibility from salt build up from using the ph up/down so much. Was I wrong with that? Any ways. Noticing a bit of curling down of the tips of leaves (someone said possibly nit toxicity?). A few fans turning yellow, so cut em off. Trimmed some smaller branch shoots from bottom of plant. They all seem to be handling it ok I guess.

Smell great, and this am while handling I noticed how the nugs weight make the tops sway so much that I have to walk slowly. They're picking up a lil weight, but prolly due to Rh? Speaking of....how do we keep outdoor plants from mold budrot etc when they're in rh of 70 up to 88% most of night?? Thanks bro. Have great day/weekend!:thumb:

Hello anyone. Need more an ph perfect bloom nutes. I'm on day 50 ish of auto grow. Was thinking about getting additional bloom product, but not sure what to get at this stage of grow. Or should I just go with bloom only. Was going to get overdrive when ready, but I heard/read somewhere that it's only for last two weeks, or when the plant looks like it's done. Any recommendations from experience on a an product that works? Don't care if it has a cool label. Lol. That's how I picked wine (red) when I drink it. I'd prefer to stay with an. Thanks a bunch. Store opens soon:thumb:

I used carboload, big bud, bud candy and overdrive. Big bud is a solid bloom booster.

Thanks penny. Not sound ignorant, but did you use all of those at same time (with bloom) or all those instead of bloom, or you used them all on different grows/occasions? Thanks p!! Are you recommending big bud for addition to bloom? Is it safe to use them all or would they be overkill? Thanks again p. You folks are a treasure

AN reccomends you use Bloom as normal, big bud and bud candy i used first half of flower cycle then overdrive until 2 weeks before harvest. i used flawless finish last 2 weeks as a flush.

AN reccomends you use Bloom as normal, big bud and bud candy i used first half of flower cycle then overdrive until 2 weeks before harvest. i used flawless finish last 2 weeks as a flush.

I always just flush with non ph water and let her fade a lil or just chop when I see nice trichs, but I spend a lot on all my additives to just my GH series, I also add armor si, cal-mag, earth juice hi-brix, mammoth p, fox farm three part booster, and diamond nectar

Re: Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Dam, I didnt add Big Bud last night because the bottle said "week's 2-4". Should I add 5ml to 2 gallons?

Thanks penny. Not sound ignorant, but did you use all of those at same time (with bloom) or all those instead of bloom, or you used them all on different grows/occasions? Thanks p!! Are you recommending big bud for addition to bloom? Is it safe to use them all or would they be overkill? Thanks again p. You folks are a treasure
Moo big bug and nirvana stuff that bud candy is all trace elements. So you can add to nutes on top. Hope that he Los and is accurate lol. Penny, penny, penny? Knock knock . Lol

Dam, I didnt add Big Bud last night because the bottle said "week's 2-4". Should I add 5ml to 2 gallons?

I use bud ignitor for the stretch, maybe the first 2 weeks or so then switch to big bud.

I use bud ignitor for the stretch, maybe the first 2 weeks or so then switch to big bud.
Ahh ok, I missed out on Bud Ignitor, but will add Big Bud next Friday. Im so excited. The girl is on her 2nd 12 hour rest.

EDIT: OMG, I said "girls". R.I.P. KiwiSkunk

I used carboload, big bud, bud candy and overdrive. Big bud is a solid bloom booster.

I to have ordered all but the carboload. Curious to see effects of use since I've always been a simple grower. My idea of nutrients is do like my grandpa and drop a fish in the bottom of hole, plant crop, reap rewards.
I purchased at the end of Nov. 1 liter 3pack PH perfect after extensive research for $38. It's the end of March and, still have 1/4 left. This is running 3 reservoirs and 11 soil pots.
You being a first time grower (doing very well at it) just take it easy and learn about this amazing plant. WHY introduce variables that may cause and adverse reaction. Unless you are up to the challenge of dealing with self induced plant issues.
Cannabis is a very versatile plant, they will intake certain nutes as needed and, than gorge on others to no avail. This can cause problems with improper feeding. It's like putting a bag of chocolates in front of a fat kid and, tell him to eat just ONE...good luck with that!
The smell, oh that wonderful smell, nothing like it. I remember in the mid 80's running counter drug ops in South America (the stories I could tell of those days lol). The locals used to plant Citronella plants around there crops to mask the smell. You have a greenhouse, might have to invest in a small fan and carbon filter (air scrubber) to clean the air.
What ever you decide is your choice, just keep it safe. We are here to help and cheer you though a successful grow.

ok back to therapy time, have to harvest clones and transplant some little darlings. CHEERS ALL!!!

Hmmm haven't been paying close att to them in that regard. Pretty sure the NYC are done growing height wise. Some early miss seem to still be getting taller. Not sure if I should wait and observe more. Hate to lose the time if they are ready for big bud now.

Hmmm haven't been paying close att to them in that regard. Pretty sure the NYC are done growing height wise. Some early miss seem to still be getting taller. Not sure if I should wait and observe more. Hate to lose the time if they are ready for big bud now.
Give it to them in a week Moonshine. They like it but you don't want to give it to them too early either.

Back
Top Bottom