Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Your plants get way too big for a 2 x 4 my friend, you need 4 x 4 minimum in my opinion. Even then I think you could probably only fit two of your monsters in there LOL. I'm going to ask around and see if anybody is going down to New York state anytime soon, this 4x8s got your name all over it. Also got two extra lights.
Dude... that would be great, I need lights. That one I ordered last week still hasn't come. I have more room to grow bigger but not enough coverage. My clones though don't get that big, so far I average 1.5oz per clone in 2gallon pots. In the R&D department I've been able to keep the clones and lights under 4ft. But now I'm switching clones over to 3gallon pots so I will probably need a bigger tent. Then again I really bought this 2x4 to make seeds. As I keep growing in them I am liking the tent more and more and keep rethinking putting the whole grow in tents.

Well according to the website this white widow is a 10 week strain. I know this is just a estimate but here we are almost to week nine and I have just about the number of Amber I like. Therefore I will start my flush tonight. I just go with non pHd water. Sometimes I will do a couple days of pH water but I am in a some what of a hurry to get more plants into flower. Plus curing takes care of any bad taste left from nutes.

Out of ten or so pics this is the best one I got. Can't really see the Amber on the bud in this pic but the leaf is covered.

420-magazine-mobile359571608.jpg

Closeup without the loop

420-magazine-mobile1747169021.jpg

Well according to the website this white widow is a 10 week strain. I know this is just a estimate but here we are almost to week nine and I have just about the number of Amber I like. Therefore I will start my flush tonight. I just go with non pHd water. Sometimes I will do a couple days of pH water but I am in a some what of a hurry to get more plants into flower. Plus curing takes care of any bad taste left from nutes.

Out of ten or so pics this is the best one I got. Can't really see the Amber on the bud in this pic but the leaf is covered.

420-magazine-mobile359571608.jpg

Closeup without the loop

420-magazine-mobile1747169021.jpg
Those look great Shop, how's the density?

Those look great Shop, how's the density?
Thanks Guy. Very dense. Not as big as I've had, but that might be because all the talks you guys have of defoliation I said fuck it, went in the flower room and went crazy. That might have stunted them a little. All in all though many bud sites and the little stuff on the bottom is dense so I'm thinking above average harvest for me.

Thanks Guy. Very dense. Not as big as I've had, but that might be because all the talks you guys have of defoliation I said fuck it, went in the flower room and went crazy. That might have stunted them a little. All in all though many bud sites and the little stuff on the bottom is dense so I'm thinking above average harvest for me.
Christ, your listening to me.......I'd better reserve my comments, lmao. I only defoliate til mid stretch, then I only fold leaves out of the way. I just try to stress as little as I can while they're trying so hard.

Haha. You were my deciding factor on topping every plant. The defoliation though I started that on my own and only up till the third week of flower. The talk on here I'm referring to is uncovering bud sites. Well that's where I went crazy. I was like dang look at all them sites.

Just reading that last post I should explain better. Before I would do a very light type of lollipop. Then after the talk on here about uncovering bud sites is when I went crazy.

Just reading that last post I should explain better. Before I would do a very light type of lollipop. Then after the talk on here about uncovering bud sites is when I went crazy.
Totally makes sense and I'm also finding it interesting how much my own node spacing differs from strain to strain. Even under the same lighting conditions flowering right beside one another. Pretty cool, I like the idea of uncovering the bud sites.....all that extra weed lol!

A few days ago I clipped a little branch from the bottom for a pre harvest smoke. It's dried enough to smoke. Without giving to much away..... I'm toasted.

420-magazine-mobile1957438190.jpg

A few days ago I clipped a little branch from the bottom for a pre harvest smoke. It's dried enough to smoke. Without giving to much away..... I'm toasted.

420-magazine-mobile1957438190.jpg
How the hell do you do concrete forming, retain your fingernails and not have hands that are all cut up lol? Once I got all the forming oil out of my clothes and off my skin........I uncovered the days Carnage usually LOL. Did your fiance make you go for a manicure LOL?

How the hell do you do concrete forming, retain your fingernails and not have hands that are all cut up lol? Once I got all the forming oil out of my clothes and off my skin........I uncovered the days Carnage usually LOL. Did your fiance make you go for a manicure LOL?
Haha. That is funny, from that pic you were able to see and say what everyone else says. I've always done construction, and like most of us have some pretty nice calluses. I also have very dry skin. So in turn lotion a few times a day will give you "the hardest softest hands". As for cuts it's been a slow week at work so they have mostly healed.

Hilarious that you know exactly what I'm talking about...... I have to do the same, although I don't have a dry skin problem. My father was a metallurgist while he was working and so he had to deal with silica sand all day. I have never seen hands that looked as bad as his as far as dryness was concerned...... shyt pulled every oz of moisture out of his skin. Seeing that, I'm like you, I definitely use the o'keeffe's Working Hands every day. Seeing your hands in that picture reminded me of the George Costanza hand model episode on Seinfeld LMAO.

Fyi.....looking for a box today. Had to move my stepson into college over the weekend.

Hilarious that you know exactly what I'm talking about...... I have to do the same, although I don't have a dry skin problem. My father was a metallurgist while he was working and so he had to deal with silica sand all day. I have never seen hands that looked as bad as his as far as dryness was concerned...... shyt pulled every oz of moisture out of his skin. Seeing that, I'm like you, I definitely use the o'keeffe's Working Hands every day. Seeing your hands in that picture reminded me of the George Costanza hand model episode on Seinfeld LMAO.

Fyi.....looking for a box today. Had to move my stepson into college over the weekend.
Haha. I remember that Seinfeld. Congrats on the college move. My neighbor just moved his boy to school. My three old son started a program at the school so the pricaple said they are the class of 2032.

Haha. I remember that Seinfeld. Congrats on the college move. My neighbor just moved his boy to school. My three old son started a program at the school so the pricaple said they are the class of 2032.
That's awesome too....school helps with so many minds, even ours. Later in life it'll help us keep our sanity lol.

Hey. In case you have any questions on pollination. ...Van Stank and Scorpio are discussing it in Stanks 1st grow, post 1130.

As I'm sitting here stoned and zoned from some microwaved white widow. I can't remember what week I'm at so I'll give update on that later. No reason for microwaving I just wanted to try it some more. Anyways after a few days of flush with my non pHd well water. I like to get least 5-7 days but being in a pinch for lighting coverage I chopped a little Sooner. I left one up, not enough Amber's for my liking. I'll keep a daily eye on her before I start flush. I am not finished so more pics to come, here is some for now.

420-magazine-mobile884110252.jpg

420-magazine-mobile712444153.jpg

This one looks like the runt of the group. Must been in bad spot for lighting, it really looked good while in the group. Hopefully nothing another light can't fix.

420-magazine-mobile657632859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom