Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

Hey diggler, What type of LED do you think would be best for a closet about 1 1/2 meter long and about a foot maybe 1 1/2 foot deep?

I want to do all my plant sin vegetative stage in here but then I want to grow 1 or two plants after that and move the rest outside; Any Recommendations on a good sized light with enough wattage and small/big enough to fit into this?

I just have a 60W bulb plugged into the top of the closet atm so i'm in a market for a grow light and good use all the help i can get
Plus, you are not going to have a strong odor during the veg cycle. When they start to bloom, they will put off an odor.

Hello everyone,
Today I am 6 1/2 weeks into flower. I pulled a few more discolored leaves and fed/watered :
Per gallon of water
4 ml micro
8 ml bloom
2.5 kool bloom
1 ml florilious plus
2.5 ml cal mag

The 3 Durban poison were dry. They are sucking the fluids up!
Here is a pict of the smallest DP, of the three, and she towers over the Cali og kush haze.

Here is the monster DP. It was a chore to move her out of the tent. Her buds were just swaying back and forth.

And a shot of the full tent.

About 13-14 days ago, I had a sick plant. One of the Cali og kush haze looked like it was locking out nutrients. Leaves were turning yellow and it looked sick. I did a flush and she started to recover. Her buds have been growing long but not filling out at all. I just looked at it and it has turned Hermie. I even pulled a seed out of a bud. I just removed her/him from the tent. I may be overlooking things but I cannot find male parts.
The other plants seem fine but I am about to inspect them very closely.
Question. At 6 1/2 weeks of flower, should I leave this one out of the tent or is it just too late and let it back in to mature. If she stays out of the tent, she will have to be taken down and made into a cream or salve.
I really hope this this not effect the other plants.
Here are Picts of the Hermie.

I am wondering now if I should kill it or put it back in the tent. I am not sure if the damage is done and she will mature with seed pods or if this plant can continue to cause issues with the other girls. Can a Hermie just have one little place that has a male part and then does that male part disappear after pollination. I just can’t see any male parts, unless I am overlooking things

One of my white rhino's kinda looks like that, may be a herm too. If you've got room let her finish out the last few weeks and worst case use the whole plant for extraction instead of smoking it.

I guess I just tripped out a little. I put her back in the tent and just keeping a real close eye on them. I have not seen any evidence that the others were pollinated so I am looking towards the finish line.
Finished 7 weeks today.

I guess I just tripped out a little. I put her back in the tent and just keeping a real close eye on them. I have not seen any evidence that the others were pollinated so I am looking towards the finish line.
Finished 7 weeks today.
Honestly the plant probably got stressed out during the lack of nutrients or when it was sick,..;
The female plant probably started to produce pollen sacks and one probably opened up and knocked up one of yoru buds

If that is the case, then you're looking at Pure Feminized seeds you got; Got femeale genetics from "Both sides of the parents/same parent" (if there is no male plant then that is likly what happend)

Also in a couple of your last few photos I think I did see the Pollen sack on the plant itself so i'm assuming thats what happend,

Back
Top Bottom