Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

Today, I have completed 7 weeks and one day of flower. Other than the one sick plant, they seem to be doing great.
The Durban poison may have another 3-4 weeks. The other girls have a clear and cloudy mix of trichomes.
The two girls, with close up Picts of the buds, are all cloudy and a few sprinkles of amber starting to show up. One is a white widow and the other is Cali og kush haze.
I fed and watered today. Here are some Picts.

Og kush haze.
White widow.
Pict from above the lights.

Ohh...I found your thread. I'm also doing CK Durban Poison. You're way ahead though :goodjob:

Yea!! I have had more fun with the Durban Poison. The only issue is the crazy stretch. I will from them again but I want to use the scrog method, like you have set up. They drink like crazy and have monster size buds.
I am glad you are getting to experience some great genetics and a fun plant to grow.

Yea!! I have had more fun with the Durban Poison. The only issue is the crazy stretch. I will from them again but I want to use the scrog method, like you have set up. They drink like crazy and have monster size buds.
I am glad you are getting to experience some great genetics and a fun plant to grow.
How do you do the scrog method, I wanna do the scrog method in a hydro ponic setup

How do you do the scrog method, I wanna do the scrog method in a hydro ponic setup
Mr420 has a picture of a net over his plants. The canopy will grow through the net and creat a sea of green. With a plant that grows tall, you can tie down to the net and control her better.
Your set up looks awesome. They will take off now and you will be ready to up pot in 3 weeks.

I think I saw you ask, on another thread, about a pot of water to help with humidity. If I am vegging in the winter and the humidity is low, I would place a 2 gallon pot of water next to my heater and with my fan blowing over it. You will evaporate 10-16 Oz a day.
I bought a cheap,$10, thermometer that would read the humidity too.

No tying down. As it grows up through the net, when it's long enough, you tuck it back under the next square. Usually you veg until the net is 60-80% full. Depending on strain and known stretch. Once you flip you continue to tuck square by square while the stretch is going on. Then you're supposed to have a more even canopy for the light and flowers. This is my first scrog attempt.

Wow, very nice! Makes me even more excited about my SSH. Some nice frosty buds on her. That WW looks great also. Great job on them girls. My two SSH has turned into monsters already lol. I’m on day 4 since flip so I’m expecting them to start stretching very soon. ✌️

8 weeks of flower have past and I flushed three ladies. One Super silver haze, white widow and Cali og kush haze have a few amber trichombs and the rest are cloudy. I will probably chop one on Monday or Tuesday, because we are just about out of good smoke.
I will probably start flushing the others next week. The Durban poison looks like it is going to be two-three weeks.
Few Picts under leds
I

Dp

I just chopped three Cali og kush haze buds. They weighed 161 grams. All cloudy and a few amber. I did not cut the entire plant because I would like to let it go a little longer. I hated to cut these, but we are low on meds.

I took a few white widow buds too. Same looking trichombs and will let the plant continue to grow. This is a picture after I removed the buds

Today is 8 weeks and three days of flower. I have given all of the girls, except for the three Durban Poison, a feed/water.
2.5 micro
8 ml bloom
1/4 tsp of dry kool bloom ( to help ripen)
When they dry, I will start a flush.
The Durban Poison got feed water:
2.5 micro
8 ml bloom
I took some Picts of The tent.

This white widow woke up with 30% amber trics. I sit the plants on top of a 5 gallon bucket and start the flush. It makes it easy to do indoors and then you can pour the bucket of nite filled water on your favorite tree or outdoor plant. They will love it. I normally run 10-15 gallons of fresh water through the plants.

Back
Top Bottom