Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Cough docs method is cheaper cough cough wow weird cold xD
Yeah, of course lol. I know all things are expensive to get going. Just weighing up the pros and cons. My best bet might be a road trip. Shop, order a skid and we'll come chill for the weekend, lmao....

Shop, I've got the coco ordered as my base. It'sCoco Loco from fox farm, so I'll be looking for some pointers. .

Makes me wonder why I can get 3 bags of Sohum soil or one bag of Kindsoil delivered, all for the same price.

Question......how's the R&D department going? What's your thoughts.....I'd love to dabble myself!

Question......how's the R&D department going? What's your thoughts.....I'd love to dabble myself!
Well I decided to go a different route for now. I took a mix of white widow and sour d clones and plan on cramming as many into the tent for flower. This way l I can utilize one light for many. Then after my wedding get back to make my own seeds.

Well I decided to go a different route for now. I took a mix of white widow and sour d clones and plan on cramming as many into the tent for flower. This way l I can utilize one light for many. Then after my wedding get back to make my own seeds.
When is your big day brother?

November 14. One month after my 30th. So with all craziness going on I don't want the added stress of making sure I don't mess up and either kill my seed plant or get distracted by being in a hurry and somehow pollinate my whole crop. Plus I need that light to flower my newly rooted clones. Also when I go on my honeymoon, I will be moving the whole op to my Bros place for a week in half. The in-laws are staying at the house with my son so can't have any snooping.

November 14. One month after my 30th. So with all craziness going on I don't want the added stress of making sure I don't mess up and either kill my seed plant or get distracted by being in a hurry and somehow pollinate my whole crop. Plus I need that light to flower my newly rooted clones. Also when I go on my honeymoon, I will be moving the whole op to my Bros place for a week in half. The in-laws are staying at the house with my son so can't have any snooping.
Yeah that would be disastrous. Good idea, those two weeks will be a fog anyway!

Well end of week 7 of flower for the ladies. I have four going I put two in one week and two in a week after. I did some moving around for cleaning and switched things up and can't tell three of them a part. So I'm just going end of week 7 for all.

I'm feeding 13ml a+b and 3ml of pk boost. The pk boost says to stop week 7 so I will end that and start bringing the nutes down until mid week 9 and start a flush.

Now the pics.
420-magazine-mobile2020112086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020278312.jpg

420-magazine-mobile617339381.jpg

420-magazine-mobile287233546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile652613406.jpg

Shop, you just hung weed; mine got cooked.....no need to be bummed, lol. I thought of selling my shit, lmao...... Maybe try something new, shake shit up a bit? Plant some new seeds, that always excites me:); I know, I'm pretty simple right, lol.

Shop, you just hung weed; mine got cooked.....no need to be bummed, lol. I thought of selling my shit, lmao...... Maybe try something new, shake shit up a bit? Plant some new seeds, that always excites me:); I know, I'm pretty simple right, lol.
Haha. Just bummed the pics don't show what I see. The difference day by day. Besides can't shake it up much more. I don't have anymore room.

I have 8 more clones to transplant to coco.

The seeds are crown Royal. The tent are clones besides the two in the back. They're white cookies.

420-magazine-mobile1576275190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1179163835.jpg

Still have to find room for these.

420-magazine-mobile500444018.jpg

The pots for them. Minus two for future seeds.

420-magazine-mobile114191211.jpg

O and I have a white widow that has been vegging for nine weeks. I ran out of room in the flower side. I can't imagine how big she is going to get once she stretches.

Haha. Just bummed the pics don't show what I see. The difference day by day. Besides can't shake it up much more. I don't have anymore room.

I have 8 more clones to transplant to coco.

The seeds are crown Royal. The tent are clones besides the two in the back. They're white cookies.

420-magazine-mobile1576275190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1179163835.jpg

Still have to find room for these.

420-magazine-mobile500444018.jpg

The pots for them. Minus two for future seeds.

420-magazine-mobile114191211.jpg
Bummed, more like tired, lol. Look at all those plants lol. Do you have a Loupe for close ups? How about downloading a macro app for your camera on your phone?

Wish I had a way of sending this 4x8 down. I'm thinking I'm Really looking for a 5x5 for next grow. Wish you could come up here; you could take it home and we could pour my slab for my next grow space while you're here........lmfao......

Wish I had a way of sending this 4x8 down. I'm thinking I'm Really looking for a 5x5 for next grow. Wish you could come up here; you could take it home and we could pour my slab for my next grow space while you're here........lmfao......
Haha. Flatwork is AWESOME for the back...haha. Another year or so and we'll be making our way up. In mean time the shop is well heated in the winter and cooled in the summer anytime you make it this way.

420-magazine-mobile963666603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1893082350.jpg

Haha. Flatwork is AWESOME for the back...haha. Another year or so and we'll be making our way up. In mean time the shop is well heated in the winter and cooled in the summer anytime you make it this way.

420-magazine-mobile963666603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1893082350.jpg
You have nicer furniture than me, even in the shop lol. I'll save you the tent....that way you visit, lol.

420-magazine-mobile266087982.jpg

Imagine how many I could fit in that 4x8. How we getting that down here?...haha. My son starts a 3year old program at the school which is free, so noooo more babysitting $560 a month being saved. Next month I'm going to have a few extra bucks. I have my eye on a 2x4 $49.99. Not sure if I should go bigger or get two of them.

420-magazine-mobile266087982.jpg

Imagine how many I could fit in that 4x8. How we getting that down here?...haha. My son starts a 3year old program at the school which is free, so noooo more babysitting $560 a month being saved. Next month I'm going to have a few extra bucks. I have my eye on a 2x4 $49.99. Not sure if I should go bigger or get two of them.
Your plants get way too big for a 2 x 4 my friend, you need 4 x 4 minimum in my opinion. Even then I think you could probably only fit two of your monsters in there LOL. I'm going to ask around and see if anybody is going down to New York state anytime soon, this 4x8s got your name all over it. Also got two extra lights.

Back
Top Bottom