Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

Last time I grew cks ww ran 10-11 weeks, 8-9 would have been nice. Have yet to see seed banks week count be right. Always add 2 weeks to there numbers myself.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420

Really all the videos I have watched chop down at day 60-65 . We will see either way. Most indicas take Less than 10 weeks WW being one of them. I think it all depends on environment as well optimal conditions and they will grow and finish faster as well so maybe your conditions where a little off.

20151221_084122.jpg
20151221_084100.jpg
couple pics taken today. Everything is perfect. Temp humidity everything

Really all the videos I have watched chop down at day 60-65 . We will see either way. Most indicas take Less than 10 weeks WW being one of them. I think it all depends on environment as well optimal conditions and they will grow and finish faster as well so maybe your conditions where a little off.
Well that's possible, was my first indoor grow. Will see next time I grow it how it goes. If everything is perfect those numbers seem doable, but have to say rarely are things perfect 1st time lol but was my best yield to date lol

Well that's possible, was my first indoor grow. Will see next time I grow it how it goes. If everything is perfect those numbers seem doable, but have to say rarely are things perfect 1st time lol but was my best yield to date lol

My first few grows I did in soil. It seems with the coco I am doing 100% better. They look way healthier than my last 2 grows.

My first few grows I did in soil. It seems with the coco I am doing 100% better. They look way healthier than my last 2 grows.
Soil seems easier for me, can't water multiple times a day like in hear coco etc needs. But I'm happy with 2 plants just under 200 total. Plenty personal supply and long enough come harvest for 1 person.

Soil seems easier for me, can't water multiple times a day like in hear coco etc needs. But I'm happy with 2 plants just under 200 total. Plenty personal supply and long enough come harvest for 1 person.

Yeah my plans are going down to 2 plants I been doing 4 but I'm getting more then I can smoke lol. Been averaging around 400-450 grams total. You think these are big enough to flower this week or should I wait?

Flower switch is personal preference depending on your hight limit. For me usually always 4 weeks veg.

Yeah I'm at the end of week 4 for the back 2 and day 3 of week 4 for the front. I think I might

So I just measured how tall the girls are and they are 10-12 inches if i did not super crop and top they would be like 19 inches. I am trying to time it just right as I want to get about 400 grams I'll be happy with 300 dry grams though

Sounds like a nice goal :) Mind you 2 plants for me is enough work hanging, trimming & putting in jars, so can just imaging 4 plants & 300-400g :) As nice as that would be, i think its to much work for my small grow room & tent & for me to harvest alone LOL

It takes me 4-5 days sometimes when I get to the end I'm like screw the larf It can be juiced lol

I'm going back to one plant after this current grow. This tent is really too tight for 2 plants. Ended up this way because I didn't think the first one was going to make it.

I think my next is going to be a white widow fem - my first photo plant.

I am subed up and looking forward to the flowering. Have fun with the pruning and tie down. You really will be surprised at how much it helps. Also after the stretch stops you will want to do another defol session of any fan leaves that are covering up a bud site. Then do not defol again. That is what I am going to do on my grow. We are almost at the same spot and will be flipping at close to the same day. I am just waiting until the plants take up 70% of the screen before I flip. I am at 50% and it should be about a week before they are ready. If you want look at the grow it is in my sig. Have a great day and take some pics so we can see what you come up with. :)

I am subed up and looking forward to the flowering. Have fun with the pruning and tie down. You really will be surprised at how much it helps. Also after the stretch stops you will want to do another defol session of any fan leaves that are covering up a bud site. Then do not defol again. That is what I am going to do on my grow. We are almost at the same spot and will be flipping at close to the same day. I am just waiting until the plants take up 70% of the screen before I flip. I am at 50% and it should be about a week before they are ready. If you want look at the grow it is in my sig. Have a great day and take some pics so we can see what you come up with. :)

When you say veg for 8 weeks. When do you start to count veg. They sprouted on the 7-13. I would say veg started a week after that or maybe longer I don't know lol

Back
Top Bottom