Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

The girls look great today a little yellowing on a few tips of new growth I think from the light because it's only on the higher tops. Either way they are setting up really nice for flower next week.

20151224_083003.jpg
20151224_082957.jpg
20151224_082950.jpg
Today i did the final prune before I flip to flower. I will do a lollipop after the 2nd true week of flower so probably 3 weeks after I go 12/12. I have no doubt I will get my 300-500 grams

Nice looking plants Stoney great job, I also have WW from CKS that I just started growing . I noticed aswell a couple of my seedling had some funky stuff going on with the leaves, when the second and third sets came in, a couple were similar to yours that looked mutant. I was just wondering what if anything ever came of that. Cheers

Nope. I don't what it was but they are the healthiest girls I have grown. And the easiest lol. They smell so good already with no buds can't wait for the next 3 weeks when they start budding

So I definitely have a calmag deficiency, so I am giving 7ml of calmag per gallon instead of 5ml we will see how that goes.

So seeing the growth of the 4 crop king seeds White widow the 2 in the back are more Sativa and the 2 in front are more indica. The back 2 are quite a bit more stretchy. The nod spacing on some branches is just way far. But than on others it's nice and tight so could be the Mars ll 1200 just not being powerful enough we will see as it get farther into flower. The 2 front ones the nod spacing is crazy close. I just hope it's some great potent smoke that tastes and smells amazing.

Great looking grow, Stoney :goodjob: Hope you have a healthy and happy new year :tommy:

Thanks and happy new year to you. I am not liking how my #1 WW is growing the stems are all thin and really streachy. 2,3&4 and stretching but the nod spacing is so tight. I don't think with how thin the stems are it will be able to hold much buds so I worry I will only get a oz or 2 from it. As long as I get my 400 grams I'm happy.

Hi sorry am new to this not sure how to use this am looking for some advice on my plants seen to be dropping down a lot could you help with this its my first time

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Carly95 - it will be hard for us to provide advice without much information.

My recommendation, check out this area of 420 Magazine:

Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Spend some time looking through some of the other questions answered there and get a feel for the protocol relative to using a forum, posting pictures, and getting help. There are many FAQ areas to get more information.

Once you get going, start a grow journal such as this.

Good Luck!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom