Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

20160116_084129.jpg
20160116_084246.jpg
20160116_084219.jpg
BUDs Are Coming IN So Nice And FROSTY

I am thinking of getting some supplement led lighting for flower. I need a good booster. Can anyone of my fellow led growers that have lots of experience chime in please

Getting some great frost building up I see.

:cheer:

Yeah they are looking great. I decided to run with both the hps and mars ll 1200 I really think all the tricome production being so thick already is from both led and hps. Together they make a perfect spectrum.

Awe today I noticed I had white bud tops on a few of my buds because the light was to close. I guess under 12 inches in not good lol. It's not bad just the tips of like 5 tops out of 95 so no harm. Everything is looking great. 4 more weeks can't wait.

Thanks. I am debating on weather to let them go a extra week. Right now I am at day 39 With 2 and a half weeks left to my 8 week mark
Interesting that it will finish that quick, have grown there ww before and was more like a 10-12 week flower. Rarely is there quoted flower time correct, but if it does finish in 8 that's great.

Sent from my S4 using 420

Stoney,

I grew their ww this last Dec. I agree with Greaper that you have to take their advertised flowering with a grain of salt. However, my WW finished in 8 weeks. It was shaped the same as your nugs and fairly big. You are doing great. I think you have probably closer to 3 weeks. You have done a great job this grow man. If I can make a suggestion, I would tell you to let them go the full 2.5 weeks. I would then give them a 4 day flush. The smoke I got from mine was really good and really strong. I did not see a lot of amber in the nugs until after drying and into jars for curing. It was a little harsh, but overall the best smoke out of my grow. I did not have the opertunity to flush it as I use a single res and had three different strains with three different finishes. I know silly me. I really do think that a couple of days or what not, of flush, would have really cut down on the harshness and improved the flavor. Dont get me wrong, it was great smoke. You really are in for a treat. But consider giving it a flush and I think yours will be better than mine was. :) Plus it may improve the yield just a hair more. :)

Stoney,

I grew their ww this last Dec. I agree with Greaper that you have to take their advertised flowering with a grain of salt. However, my WW finished in 8 weeks. It was shaped the same as your nugs and fairly big. You are doing great. I think you have probably closer to 3 weeks. You have done a great job this grow man. If I can make a suggestion, I would tell you to let them go the full 2.5 weeks. I would then give them a 4 day flush. The smoke I got from mine was really good and really strong. I did not see a lot of amber in the nugs until after drying and into jars for curing. It was a little harsh, but overall the best smoke out of my grow. I did not have the opertunity to flush it as I use a single res and had three different strains with three different finishes. I know silly me. I really do think that a couple of days or what not, of flush, would have really cut down on the harshness and improved the flavor. Dont get me wrong, it was great smoke. You really are in for a treat. But consider giving it a flush and I think yours will be better than mine was. :) Plus it may improve the yield just a hair more. :)

Yeah I'm thinking my number 2,3 And 4 will go a extra week. But mu number 1 will be on in 3 weeks and 2 days. I might let it ggo a day or 2 longer but it has lots of cloudy and amber trichomes already. But the other 3 are about a week or 2 behind. I will definitely take your advice and listen because it's great advice. I can't wait. Lol

20160205_075006.jpg
20160205_074946.jpg
This is my number 2 WW. The last pic I posted is my number 1 which is a diffrent pheno the buds are a lot bigger and fatter on number 2 then number 1

So today I took off another round of leafs to let more light to the lower buds. I am very impressed with Crop king seeds white widow. I clipped a bud off the other day and let it dry for 3 days and smoked up and it was super good. I am looking forward to my next run of Green Crack and Train Wreck Auto

Hey, Stoney!

This grow is outstanding, sir! Those last pics are amazing.

White Widow is an extraordinary strain, isn't it? I swear I can smell your girls from over here!

:bravo:

Haha what's funny is when I smell them because they are so sticky it gets all in my beard and I'll smell it all day. Lol I have to say that it is a super easy strain to grow very low maintenance.

Shit I keep braking off branches on my clone when I try to super crop it. It's like they are dry and just snap they don't bend.

20160212_145748.jpg
My #1 White Widow is about 40% amber I have been flushing for 7 days and wanna take it to at least 10 days of flushing. The other 3 White Widow have about 2 maybe 3 weeks left and they all were started within a day or two from each other

Back
Top Bottom