Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Coming down tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile904116507.jpg

A lower side branch.

420-magazine-mobile1903583174.jpg

420-magazine-mobile730712322.jpg
Looks like they're still blooming, how are the trics?

About 5-10% Amber. Rest milky. It could go another week, but space is needed. Bags need filling.
Aye that's all there is too it then man they just wanted to keep blooming or maybe it's the light or something but hey congrats on a great harvest. Happy trimming don't forget to make some Bubblehash outta that trim.

Aye that's all there is too it then man they just wanted to keep blooming or maybe it's the light or something but hey congrats on a great harvest. Happy trimming don't forget to make some Bubblehash outta that trim.
Thanks for looking out. Just curious from the pic what did you see? I've looked into the bubblehash. I ended up going the iso route. I don't smoke dabs much except for a quick high or public events where it's easy to hide.

Thanks for looking out. Just curious from the pic what did you see? I've looked into the bubblehash. I ended up going the iso route. I don't smoke dabs much except for a quick high or public events where it's easy to hide.
White pistil hairs. To each their own. I love bubblehash and when done right, so do most people

Coming down tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile904116507.jpg

A lower side branch.

420-magazine-mobile1903583174.jpg

420-magazine-mobile730712322.jpg
Off the chain again Shop. That one bud is a monster. How many mature plants do you have? It seems like you're able to chop one down every week LMAO.

Can you fill me in on how to make bubble hash, seen that on your multiple times and never thought of asking.

Can you fill me in on how to make bubble hash, seen that on your multiple times and never thought of asking.
Why of course my friend! Bubblehash is made with ice, water, and bubble bag screens. Bubble bag screens are nylon bags with a mesh screen on the bottom. Generally these bags come in sets of 8 at 5 gallons. The screen sizes are measured in microns 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 70, 45, and 25 (some brands do slightly different micron sizes but they're all close). So the idea is to sift the trichome heads off of the material and out of the water. So I'm just going to go step by step.

Step 1: acquire and freeze about 2oz of material. This can be bud or trim.

Step 2: get your buckets ready I use 3, 5-gallon home Depot buckets. One bucket will be used for the initial mixing, or the work bag. One will be used with the other 7 bags in the sifting process and the third will be placed upside down to stretch the bag over and collect the hash.

Step 3: in your work bag bucket, put your 220 micron bag in the bucket like a garbage bag. start layering your frozen material and ice ( I use store bought generic ice, but some prefer purified half moon cubes, I hear that's the most pure way to do this if you have really pure and clean starting material.) So layer material ice material ice 3-4 layers in the bucket. Fill it to the top with ice if you think you have too much ice, it's not enough. Then fill in the cracks with water. I can't emphasize how important it is to have copious amounts of ice.

Step 4: Stir with a wood stick or PVC pipe or something. Make sure you can reach the bottom and just over all make sure to agitate all the material and ice. I stir three times one way and then turn three time the other, you wanna do this with a certain rough gentleness basically do it rough enough to start forming some bubbles on top of the water. I do this for 3 minutes and then I start sifting. You can go longer, there will certainly be more material in your hash but it's up to you. The first "wash" I do for 3 minutes then I do a second after I finish the first sifting. My second wash will be for 6 minutes same technique.

Step 5: line your bags in the next bucket in this order. 25, 45,70,90,120,160,190. You wanna make sure that there's no smaller micron bags on top of a larger micron bag.

Step:6 stir up your hash water and pour into the second bucket. Let it rest for 10-20 minutes smoke a joint relax for a bit. This allows all the trich heads to settle to the bottom.

So some prep is needed at this point. Make sure you have the following: 25 micron pressing screen( this is separate from the 25 micron bag), a razor blade or something thin and flat to collect the hash, a wire mesh strainer preferably something that has rather small openings like something for sifting flour, a spoon, a couple hand towels or a roll of paper towels, and a large flat piece of cardboard ( I use pizza boxes because they're food grade and you can fold up the hash when you're done and ready to dry it.)

Step 7: start pulling the bags up. You'll start with the 190, some use this for edibles, others for rosin, some throw it away. I don't consider this pile to be hash, same with the 160 although I'll press the 160. 120 bag is where I start really paying attention and being careful this is where you start to see blonde and gold hash. Place the towels or paper towels on a flat stable surface with the mesh screen over it. Collect the hash by pulling the bags, letting the water drain, carefully fold the bag inside out over the bottom of your third bucket. Pull the mesh tight and collect the hash with a spoon or razor blade. Place the dollup of hash on the mesh screen in a pile. Rinse your bags immediately in the remaining hash water then go rinse them out with cold water. Keep your bags clean and they will die slower. Repeat this process for the remaining 4 bags.

Step 8: now is the time to prepare the hash for drying you want to do this as soon as you can because the hash will form together and it won't dry like it should. Mark out areas on your cardboard for the hash make large squares we want to basically powder the hash over a large area so it dries properly (this is critical). So take the strainer and the spoon scoop up one grade of hash, put it in the strainer, take the round surface of the spoon and just gently start to rub/push the hash through the mesh strainer while moving over the area for that particular hash. Do this till all the hash is pushed through, give a good knock of the strainer to get all the hash off of it, then rinse and repeat for the other grades of hash. Keep in mind some hash is different and will be hard to push through the strainer, if this happens try chopping up the hash with a razor blade and just do your best to get it as thin as possible so it dries properly.

Step 9: repeat process with second/third wash

Step 10: let the hash dry for 3-7 days and collect in glass jars.

At this point you have high grade hash if you started with high grade material. You can mix the grades for a fuller spectrum hash, you can keep em separate in their crumbly form in the jars or start mixing it together and heating it up into temple balls or something. Let hash cure for long periods of time and you have a really special treat.

Wow that was more extensive than I meant it to be but there you go that's a general run down of how I do my hash. I am very particular when it comes to this process and I believe in it as one of the best ways to clean resin. If you have any questions let me know I'd happy to answer them. If you wanna know where I've obtained this knowledge, start watching bubbleman videos that's where I learned everything here.

Sorry to hijack your post Shop, now you know too though lol. Awesome tutorial, thank you. I'll have to try that out. I've got two Hash plants half way through flower as we speak, I've heard that their resin is off the hook. So where do you get the screens/bags that have the microscopic holes in them?

Sorry to hijack your post Shop, now you know too though lol. Awesome tutorial, thank you. I'll have to try that out. I've got two Hash plants half way through flower as we speak, I've heard that their resin is off the hook. So where do you get the screens/bags that have the microscopic holes in them?
eBay has couple different sets. For about 20 bucks. Or just about any Google search will find you some. And no problem on the post hijacked. You are correct I now know and because of all the talk I'll be getting some bags.

Micron not microscopic. You can still see the holes with the naked and eye and Amazon is probably the cheapest you'll get what you need from there.

Off the chain again Shop. That one bud is a monster. How many mature plants do you have? It seems like you're able to chop one down every week LMAO.
This one is part of the four WW I had going for this journal. I took the three down the other day. But when I get home I'll post the run down of how far a long my flower plants are. My all time goal is to have four plants a month. But right now and the past few months I've just been taking clones and planting seeds to stock pile as much as possible before the honeymoon.

This one is part of the four WW I had going for this journal. I took the three down the other day. But when I get home I'll post the run down of how far a long my flower plants are. My all time goal is to have four plants a month. But right now and the past few months I've just been taking clones and planting seeds to stock pile as much as possible before the honeymoon.
Fuck dude......how long are you gone; 2 months, lmao.

If you want to make a traditional Black Hashish like the Afghani or Indian Charras type you can do that before cutting the plant down and making a Bubble Hash with the plant.
You simply rub your hands vigorously up the plant and buds - always go up so as not to break off the leaves - the plants resin will be all over your hands. When you have a good amount on your hands gently rub your hands together and the resin will ball up in your hands. I have seen it scraped off with a dull butter knife too. You can do this twice to the plant before you cut it down. You can either use the plant as a source for Bubble Hash or dry out the buds as usual, but they won't be as strong as you have taken out a lot of resin. Have a look on YouTube for some videos on how its made.

Fuck dude......how long are you gone; 2 months, lmao.
Hahaha. You know how much drinks are on a cruise? My friends need compisation for the money they so nicley hand over to me. Plus I'll need to slow down production while I'm gone, because I have to move the op. When I get back is when I'll start the four plants a month. Well maybe with this light you so awsomley sent down I might do six.

Not my best haul. I am still very happy, some nice quality dense and very sticky buds. Like I said before I probably stunted them a little. I've learned a lot from this forum that I will be applying in my next go round. I still have one to take down. She's gonna make up for these three for sure. I was going to take her tonight but we had a dinner with my parents.

These weights are for three WW minus who knows how much I've smoked. I have a microwave in the shop, so I've been tasting. Plus they were dry the other day.

420-magazine-mobile1924891571.jpg

Dab/maybe bubble hash?

420-magazine-mobile1524501760.jpg

Back
Top Bottom