Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

Waiting patiently for your weights, sort of. Or are you out shopping for a bigger scale for those monsters :eek:
I just finished trimming the stems off of the buds on my largest plant. It dried for 5 days and the trimmed weight was 292 grams, just over 10 Oz. I could not believe it. I am waiting for the last one to dry and I will have all the weights.
The white widow, ssh and Cali were no where near the size of dp’s.
Now I am glad I let her go longer.
Before chop

Here is a big tub of trimmed buds

Thanks to everyone for your support, kind comments and advice. I really do appreciate it.
This was a fun grow and I now have a lot of meds curing. I have sampled all of the strains and really enjoy the effects of the Cali OG Kush haze.
The white widow has an amazing smell, as the buds are curing. Smells very fruity and like grape.
The first dp, that I chopped was ok, but the last two have a punch. They smell like linseed oil and have beautiful red hairs all over the buds.
The ssh produced large buds with awesome bag appeal. They smell great and the effect is a great creative high and great with friends.
Here are the total weights.
Ww 1-102g
Ww 2-119g
Ww 3-117g
Ww 4-108g

Ssh1-101
Ssh2-112
Ssh3-114
Ssh4-88

Cali1-75
Cali2-61
Cali3-64
Cali4-91

Dp1- 160g
Dp2- 312g
Dp3-185g

Thanks again and I will be popping more soon! Have a great day!

Thanks to everyone for your support, kind comments and advice. I really do appreciate it.
This was a fun grow and I now have a lot of meds curing. I have sampled all of the strains and really enjoy the effects of the Cali OG Kush haze.
The white widow has an amazing smell, as the buds are curing. Smells very fruity and like grape.
The first dp, that I chopped was ok, but the last two have a punch. They smell like linseed oil and have beautiful red hairs all over the buds.
The ssh produced large buds with awesome bag appeal. They smell great and the effect is a great creative high and great with friends.
Here are the total weights.
Ww 1-102g
Ww 2-119g
Ww 3-117g
Ww 4-108g

Ssh1-101
Ssh2-112
Ssh3-114
Ssh4-88

Cali1-75
Cali2-61
Cali3-64
Cali4-91

Dp1- 160g
Dp2- 312g
Dp3-185g

Thanks again and I will be popping more soon! Have a great day!

It was great bro! Fun to follow!
When do you start the next?

It was great bro! Fun to follow!
When do you start the next?
I just popped 4 crop king northern lights auto. I have had the seeds for two years. I am going to let them get started and I am going to order some more seeds.
I will start another grow journal. I need all the help I can get!

Just found my journal. I will update today if I can figure out how to post pictures

I'm curious. What happened to this grow? It's almost been a year. Was there really no ending to this story? :(

I'm curious. What happened to this grow? It's almost been a year. Was there really no ending to this story? :(
How’s it going. This grow had a happy ending and I posted the yield of the plants. I started a new journal with some cookie crosses. I finished it and will be starting a new grow soon. Thanks for checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom