Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

Today, the two Durban’s have finished 13 weeks of flower. They are really starting to look like they are ready to harvest. The lower buds really look finished, but the big colas still have some white hairs on them. The trics are all cloudy and there are some amber trichombs too.
I am going to take another good look at it tomorrow. Do y’all think she is ready? Here are some Picts.

Looking awesome. 13 weeks in flower, damn I am hoping mine doesn't take that long.
Newbie so don't have any advise other than from what I read the darker the trichombs are the more of a body and less of a head buzz. Great Grow.
Cheers

Those foxtails, or a lot of them, must be heat related I'm thinking. I had some tiny foxtailing on my durbans when I went over 82 (27C) for a bit. Hasn't really been an issue since its cooled a few degrees. Could also be why it took so long to finish up. Might wanna look for some nanners in there! They could have been quite stressed, not to mention the 13 weeks!

Those foxtails, or a lot of them, must be heat related I'm thinking. I had some tiny foxtailing on my durbans when I went over 82 (27C) for a bit. Hasn't really been an issue since its cooled a few degrees. Could also be why it took so long to finish up. Might wanna look for some nanners in there! They could have been quite stressed, not to mention the 13 weeks!
These are all female. No males and no seeds. They are just some big, chunky, crystallized nugs. Other than the extra time, I am happy with them. I will post some harvest Picts today.

This Durban Poison has been in flower 13.5 weeks. Trics are all cloudy and a few amber ones are scattered in there. I have been waiting on the white hairs to change color. This week, they started changing to an Orange.
During the wet trim, she put off a strong aroma that is similar to linseed oil. It reminds me of the smells in a wood shop or where you are staining furniture.
Before chop.

Popcorn buds.
And some hangers full of trimmed buds.

This one will be a good yielding plant.
I will have all of the different dry weights soon.
I just have one more Durban left to harvest. I will see if she is ready tomorrow.
Here she is.

Hi Diggler420 :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone:
Great trimming job. They all look great. Hope you don't mind if I ask a couple questions. I was wondering how long you hang them for, in the light or dark and your preferred humidity level. Just looking for tips since I will be doing the same in a few weeks. (on a much smaller scale of course lol)

I am just wondering why you dont flush your plants for a longer period ?
This dp has been on straight water for 3-4 weeks.
I normally start the flush and harvest a week or two later.

Hi Diggler420 :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone:
Great trimming job. They all look great. Hope you don't mind if I ask a couple questions. I was wondering how long you hang them for, in the light or dark and your preferred humidity level. Just looking for tips since I will be doing the same in a few weeks. (on a much smaller scale of course lol)
Thank you very much. I have a 3 foot x 5 foot grow tent, that I first grew some autos in. I now use it as a drying tent. I have a carbon filter and a 6” fan to bring in fresh air. The humidity is around 45%. I normally dry for 4-5 days. I also have a 12” house fan that is blowing on medium and just moving air around the tent.
Then I trim the buds off of the stalks and put them straight into jars. I open and smell the jars 2-3 times a day, to make sure they are curing properly.
I try to hang everything on hangers. But the small buds dry on a drying net that hangs in the tent.
I will get some Picts for you.

Thank you very much. I have a 3 foot x 5 foot grow tent, that I first grew some autos in. I now use it as a drying tent. I have a carbon filter and a 6” fan to bring in fresh air. The humidity is around 45%. I normally dry for 4-5 days. I also have a 12” house fan that is blowing on medium and just moving air around the tent.
Then I trim the buds off of the stalks and put them straight into jars. I open and smell the jars 2-3 times a day, to make sure they are curing properly.
I try to hang everything on hangers. But the small buds dry on a drying net that hangs in the tent.
I will get some Picts for you.
Thanks so much and very helpful, I can copy that set up for mine too. Perfect

I had exactly 3’x5’ of space under these stairs. I found a 3x 5 tent and wrestled with putting it under the stairs. It was a very tight fit and it took some time. But it is there and works great for growing in the winter. I do not have ac on it so it is about 75f.
Door
In the drying room.

I make topical oils with the trim. I will decarb 4-5 Oz of trim and infuse it with 16oz grape seed oil. Then I mix with Shea butter, to thicken it up. I will mix 10 parts grape seed oil to 3 parts Shea, plus some essential oils( mint, lavender and lemon oil. It makes an awesome salve for sore muscles or a hurt back.
I also infuse 4-5 Oz into 16 Oz of coconut oil. It has completely healed my dry skin.
I only make edibles out of the popcorn or mid size buds. This way I will have a pretty good idea of the amount of thc in my butter or oils. I try to make my portions in 8-10 mg strength. I use a thc calculator and it is pretty accurate, if you know the approximate amount of thc in your strain of cannabis.
I make jolly ranchers. They have a long shelf life. I make some out of indica’s and some sativas.

Back
Top Bottom