Diggler420 Tries CO2 Blue & White Cookies, Cali OG Kush Haze, Mars Hydro LED

I'm in on this one. Looks like you have things going your way Diggler. Good luck. I hear you about the heat man it just sucks.
It has been brutal here. The state has been breaking records on power usage and talking about rolling brown outs.
The ac system was a diy set up. I had to run 240 through my shop and to the compressor. That took the majority of the time.

Since you have 240V in your room, you going to run a 240 light? Like you I also have a large shop which I carved out an area 7' x 14' for my grow room (DIY all the way). I am still hunting for a good 240 light system. Lots of them advertise either 120 or 240 I haven't found a light system i like yet.

I have been looking at the double ended lights. I like the ones that at 1000 watt and run on 220. My problem is the height of my room. It is only 8’ and I understand that I need 10-12’.
So I am in the same boat as you. I would love to find a good 220 fit for my room. It will totally cut your cost.
Currently, my lights are all 110, but I am ready to start adding and changing to 220. If your room is in a garage, shop or a place that it would not bother you to run a flex or ridged conduit, then I would run some 20 amp 220-240 drops.
Since you have 240V in your room, you going to run a 240 light? Like you I also have a large shop which I carved out an area 7' x 14' for my grow room (DIY all the way). I am still hunting for a good 240 light system. Lots of them advertise either 120 or 240 I haven't found a light system i like yet.

Also, the co2 is working and holding tight in the room. I am so excited to have this feature.
I have my humidity at 55%. It is still a little low, but I can deal with 55% better than 40%

I have been looking at the double ended lights. I like the ones that at 1000 watt and run on 220. My problem is the height of my room. It is only 8’ and I understand that I need 10-12’.
So I am in the same boat as you. I would love to find a good 220 fit for my room. It will totally cut your cost.
Currently, my lights are all 110, but I am ready to start adding and changing to 220. If your room is in a garage, shop or a place that it would not bother you to run a flex or ridged conduit, then I would run some 20 amp 220-240 drops.
8' ceiling is short? I have not heard that one. I was thinking 8' would be more than enough, especially for autos. Photos yes we would have to control the height of the plant.

Your plants are looking great.

cheers.

I will get some better Picts tomorrow and I plan on getting it better organized too.
I think I lost the 4 seedlings due to the humidity being so low. It has been 40% and now I have it at 55%.
Have a great evening

Good luck with your mini split system. Did you pay for the installation or did you do it yourself? I heard that the MrCOOL mini split are DIY

Good luck with your mini split system. Did you pay for the installation or did you do it yourself? I heard that the MrCOOL mini split are DIY
I did the installation myself. It was really easy. I just wish that I did it when the room was empty.
The line set was recharged and had quick connections. You do not need any special tools or equipment to set it up. You do not need to vacuum the lines or pressure test the system. Just check for leaks after it is hooked up and you are ready to go. They come with 25’ Of refrigerated lines, so you have a lot of room to play with on where you set the compressor, in relation to the inside blower.
You just need to get the 220/240 to the location of the outside compressor and the rest was plug and play.

I have up potted all 10 of the photos, that were in 4” pots, to 5 gallon containers. I am using the HP pro mix soil.

Here is a pict of the northern light auto.

And here are 4 train wreck autos, the outer 4, and two white cookies ar in the center.
This low humidity is hard on little seedlings. I have been misting them with water. My humidity is 45-48% and does go up to 55-60, when I mist them. But it does not hold. It will drop in an hours time. I have a bucket of water, in front of a fan and I am still struggling. I am going to look at humidifiers today. Normally, I don’t have this problem. But it has been so dry and hot here.

Hello all. I am looking for some advice. These seedlings are in pro mix hp w/ mycorrhizae. They have started to yellow and the leaves are curling down. I am very contentious about over watering and I don’t think I have don that. I did ph my water. It is at 7.1. Damn! So I mixed some water at a 5.9 ph.
I just gave them straight water that is at a 5.9 ph. Question. .. should I add nutes to this or just water. I can still add nutes because I did not do a huge flush with straight water, but I did just add some ph’ed 5.9 water.
Here they are

I did the installation myself. It was really easy. I just wish that I did it when the room was empty.
The line set was recharged and had quick connections. You do not need any special tools or equipment to set it up. You do not need to vacuum the lines or pressure test the system. Just check for leaks after it is hooked up and you are ready to go. They come with 25’ Of refrigerated lines, so you have a lot of room to play with on where you set the compressor, in relation to the inside blower.
You just need to get the 220/240 to the location of the outside compressor and the rest was plug and play.

That sounds really easy. How did you make the hole to connect the pipes?

That sounds really easy. How did you make the hole to connect the pipes?
I took a 1/4” drill bit, that was 10” long. I drilled a hole from the inside of the room to the outside of my building. I do this at an angle where the outside hole was about a 1/2” lower than the inside. This will insure that the drain will let the condensation flow out.
Then, take a 3.5” hole cutter and cut a hole on the inside and then go to the outside and cut a hole. This is a round bit that fits in a standard size drill. I got the bit at Home Depot for about 17 bucks.
Now that I have a hole on both sides, I pushed the insulation to the side and slipped the provided sleeve into the wall. You cut it to fit and then the line set slides through the hole.
It was pretty simple. Just make sure you turn your drill slow and hold it steady. It carved a perfect hole and the 3.5 will stay in place because you predrilled a hole as a guide.

Hello all. Sorry it has been a while since my last update. I chopped the northern lights and have the buds curing.
I have 10 ladies left. They are the white cookies, blue cookies and Cali OG Kush Haze. They are the photos and I flipped them to flower 10 days ago. I really butchered them before the flip. I took about 100 cuttings and then let them veg for another 3 1/2 weeks and then flipped to 12/12.
I added 240v to my room, to help with the amp load. I also added a 600 watt hps and a 400 hps. I will replace the 400w with a 600w soon. I will get some better pictures soon.

These ladies have finished 2 weeks of flower. I have been doing some defoliation and they seem to be doing fine. I added another 600 watt hps and had a problem. I set everything up and fired up the hps light. I started smelling plastic burning. I thought it was the new lamp fixture and then I discovered this.

I did not remove the film of protective plastic, that lines the aluminum reflector. It melted and gooed up my brand new bulb. Lucky that I had an extra bulb to get it going again.
Here are some Picts of the lights and the garden. I now have 2-600watt hps, one 400 watt hps, 1 mars 960 led, 900watt metzie, and a white led from eBay. My new co2 controller is on the way and should be here next week. I am ready to start injecting co2 again.

Tomorrow will mark 3 full weeks of flower. They are coming along pretty good. I finally got my co2 system running again. I have read that it is not good to inject co2 the last 2-3 weeks of flower. So I guess I will run it the next 2-3 weeks and see how it goes. I am keeping the co2 at 1450-1500 ppm.
Last night I was moving duct and setting this up and I was up and down on a ladder. I looked at the co2 monitor and it was at 1045 ppm. I guess my room is pretty well sealed and I must have been panting some carbon dioxide.
Picts from today.

These girls are really sucking the water and nutes. For sure every other day they get a gallon each and the Cali OG Kush Haze has been drinking a gallon a day.
Full strength Sensi a and b at b at 8 ml a gallon. Also b-52, bud candy and big bud, all at 8 ml a gal each. Co2 is holding good.
Here is Cali OG Kush Haze.
Blue cookies
White cookies
Another Cali OG Kush Haze

Back
Top Bottom