Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

You have a journal I would love to see how yours does as well

I do not have a grow. With work and a small child to take care of, journaling is not in the cards at the moment. I come on here to compare and learn. Maybe next grow. You can check out some pics of my current ww grow tho in the member gallery. They are upside down and every which way as I'm still trying to get the hang of posting pics from my phone. If you gwt a chance, check em out and let me know what you think bro.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for all the love and positive energy. It's always appreciated. All is well I definitely will have a smoke report

looking good, I'm on my Second grow atm, 4 White widow and 3 Amnesia Haze autos by Cropkingseeds. day 26 now and all but one are almost 2 feet tall already, so excited about this grow. last grow was my first ever attempt at growing 6 EarlyMiss Autoflowers by cropkingseeds and they turned out good smoke. a bit small but I think it was cuz of the hot temps, using a hps in the middle of summer but this grow is going a lot better so far.
2nd Grow - CKS Autos White Widow & Amnesia Haze

23201685_10212840461159657_783254426_n.jpg

Heres the biggest Earlymiss auto from last grow, the others I topped or where a bit shorter, and heres a pic I took yester day 26 of my current grow WW and AH autos by CKS
20171228_124038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom