Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

All my girls are showing lots of little pistols. It usually takes like 14+ days of 12/12 before they show sex. These girls are moving fast. I think I have taken care of my calmag problem on 3 of 4 of my plants. My #1 still is showing signs of the problem and it looks like it has even progressed a little. Tomorrow will be a flush day. Then I will flush again 10 days before harvest and only feed water from that point on.

Then I will flush again 10 days before harvest and only feed water from that point on.

Out of curiosity for my own situation, how do you determine when that harvest day is going to be. I understand the only way to know for sure is to check trichomes, but doesn't that mean I have to guess what they'll look like 10 days later?

Nervous first timer scared of missing 'the' day.

Out of curiosity for my own situation, how do you determine when that harvest day is going to be. I understand the only way to know for sure is to check trichomes, but doesn't that mean I have to guess what they'll look like 10 days later?

Nervous first timer scared of missing 'the' day.

Get a 60x Jewelers loop they are on Amazon gift for like 3 bucks and just check everyday until the trichomes are about 35-50% amber cloudy. That's how I do it.

Alright today we have little nugs on the tops. Wow I am impressed with how fast they are starting to flower. I think it's because the led under hps it has never shown buds this quick.

Man I am not sure if I should lollipop or just do some pruning my girls are thick of vegetation but I feel if I just thinned out I won't need to lollipop any advice would be great

Based on the way they looked in the most recent pictures, I would just do some thinning. I'd take off some of the lower leaves and those that block bud sites or look unhealthy. I don't know if anything more is that much more helpful.:Namaste:

Based on the way they looked in the most recent pictures, I would just do some thinning. I'd take off some of the lower leaves and those that block bud sites or look unhealthy. I don't know if anything more is that much more helpful.:Namaste:

Yeah I don't think I need to lollipop. I will thin out the middle to let more light to the lower buds and go from there.

20160109_123715.jpg
20160109_123721.jpg
20160109_123734.jpg
update pics day 14 of flower.

So today I wanted to see how well the Mars ll 1200 would cover the canopy without the HPS and I do not know how it can flower the outer tops it looks dark or darker buy quite a bit. I'm wondering if I damaged my Mars ll 1200 buy running the hps next to it. The temps don't get hot at all so I don't think it damaged it. I am going to take down the hps to see how the led does alone

Alright I took out the hps And am running all LED's again. I only had the hps in there for about 2 weeks, I feel with the Mars ll 1200 and my Mars 60x5 leds I will get more if not the same as with the hps and 1200. So I have a total of about 720 watts in my 3.3x3.3x7 tent. It's about 73 watts a square foot I be I didn't do the math but it sounds good lol

Back
Top Bottom