Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Well being under regular light it's not a huge difference but a little bit. I still needed another light so glad I got it coming. Also the nug under the red light is closer to a light than the rest of the plant.

While I'm at it this will be my weekly update.
I'm feeding
12ml a+b
3ml hydroplex

This is of the top bud not under a red led. Also further away.

420-magazine-mobile1098561244.jpg

This is a lower bud picking up light from a lower led that's over some clones I have. This bud is a lot closer to the light than the top bud. That could be it also. These buds are from the same plant. Just to make clear.

420-magazine-mobile1680352895.jpg

over all shots.

420-magazine-mobile132330624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2087835950.jpg

Some cola pics.

420-magazine-mobile1824552240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1724355928.jpg

My sour d clones coming in a week or so.
420-magazine-mobile490461203.jpg

Well being under regular light it's not a huge difference but a little bit. I still needed another light so glad I got it coming. Also the nug under the red light is closer to a light than the rest of the plant.

While I'm at it this will be my weekly update.
I'm feeding
12ml a+b
3ml hydroplex

This is of the top bud not under a red led. Also further away.

420-magazine-mobile1098561244.jpg

This is a lower bud picking up light from a lower led that's over some clones I have. This bud is a lot closer to the light than the top bud. That could be it also. These buds are from the same plant. Just to make clear.

420-magazine-mobile1680352895.jpg

over all shots.

420-magazine-mobile132330624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2087835950.jpg

Some cola pics.

420-magazine-mobile1824552240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1724355928.jpg

My sour d clones coming in a week or so.
420-magazine-mobile490461203.jpg
I don't see a charcoal filter, do you not run one at all? I know the neighbour's are cool, lol.

Everything's looking wicked brother. What did you pickup as a supplemental light?

I don't see a charcoal filter, do you not run one at all? I know the neighbour's are cool, lol.

Everything's looking wicked brother. What did you pickup as a supplemental light?
Thanks. I don't use one. Ever sense I switched to a sealed room I no longer vent out and any smell stays in the shop. Once in a while I'll get a smell in the garage. Nothing to worry about. When my son gets older I will become a lot more stealth.

For the light I just got another no brand. 1000w. This way I can move a 300 to veg and get more going.

Thanks. I don't use one. Ever sense I switched to a sealed room I no longer vent out and any smell stays in the shop. Once in a while I'll get a smell in the garage. Nothing to worry about. When my son gets older I will become a lot more stealth.

For the light I just got another no brand. 1000w. This way I can move a 300 to veg and get more going.
Nice, have any if the diodes on your LEDS failed yet? I can't see the point in high priced lights when the results have been great for you.

Nice, have any if the diodes on your LEDS failed yet? I can't see the point in high priced lights when the results have been great for you.
I'm wondering the same about led lights. Some are 200 for x amount of watts and the same amount of watts is 500 from another manufacturer.

No failures yet. If you need a light that produces and are on a budget. Then eBay is the way to go. I saw a YouTube video. The guy said he loves is expensive led and he loves is cheap one just as much.

No failures yet. If you need a light that produces and are on a budget. Then eBay is the way to go. I saw a YouTube video. The guy said he loves is expensive led and he loves is cheap one just as much.
Definitely going to have to look into more Lighting as my grow space increases. Which are you using, no side lighting right?

You and Stank have inspired me, coco loco and kindsoil for my new years grow.

Haha. Nice. I just noticed how my reads are making the buds under it frost up a crap ton more than the other lights so I put a order in last night for a 1000w with some more reds in it.

Nope. Got about a month for the white widow comes down. In the meantime I do have some sour d coming down in a week or two.

Very nice I've just started white widow in a 4x4 myself cant wait to get where your grow is right now. my wife ordered me the new viparspectra dimmable par 1200 for my b-day let's see if i can get some of my beauties to look dank!!!

Very nice I've just started white widow in a 4x4 myself cant wait to get where your grow is right now. my wife ordered me the new viparspectra dimmable par 1200 for my b-day let's see if i can get some of my beauties to look dank!!!
Lucky you!! I have my eye on a couple viparspectra. After my wedding and honeymoon a couple weeks after I'll be ordering one. Not sure if I'll get the dimmable one. One more thing to play with and get into trouble being in the grow room to long.

I'm pretty happy with the ww. Branches and bud sites like crazy. Way more than my sour d. I wish a had a scrog set up.

Definitely going to have to look into more Lighting as my grow space increases. Which are you using, no side lighting right?

After reading your convo about the kind soil, I looked into it. It definitely would be nice to only water once or twice a week with plain water. But then again I love the control and how the potential is there to grow some big nugs. I wouldn't mind seeing it in action though. Maybe change my mind.

O and as of now only one plant as an extra light to help with the side. When this new one comes in I might move some around to get some side lighting going.

O and as of now only one plant as an extra light to help with the side. When this new one comes in I might move some around to get some side lighting going.
That one bud that you showed that was off to the side and lower down that was getting supplemental lighting is it pretty obvious example of the fact that lower canopy buds can grow big, good choice, I ordered another light last week as well, should be here soon. Another Intenze gro 800.

After reading your convo about the kind soil, I looked into it. It definitely would be nice to only water once or twice a week with plain water. But then again I love the control and how the potential is there to grow some big nugs. I wouldn't mind seeing it in action though. Maybe change my mind.
Follow my next grow my brother, let's see if I get the same kinda results as Stank. .Ive already got the wheels rolling for that, as well as the subsequent grows. All should be in my new space too.

That one bud that you showed that was off to the side and lower down that was getting supplemental lighting is it pretty obvious example of the fact that lower canopy buds can grow big, good choice, I ordered another light last week as well, should be here soon. Another Intenze gro 800.
Yeah my eyes would just lock onto that bud when I'd sit in my chair. I talk about my chair in the past tense, my fiance gave away are old dining room chairs to a friend and my joint chair was one of them. That bud actually fatten up faster than the tops. Right now I think I'm going to add more plants with this new light. I would like to get a pound into curing, before I drop down to my planned four plants and several clones a month.

Good plan, any plan is a good plan. Mine; let my bud actually finish this time.

Haha. Minor set back for ya. Out of your control. Now that autopilot is off and your back behind the wheel there should be nothing to stop that.
That's true, thanks Shop. It is nice to be able to spend a bit more time on the girls. I'm certainly liking having my 2 plants can a cabinet like 18 inches off the ground. It's really helpful when it comes to my back. I'm thinking maybe some sort of racks in the new space at least to start off anyhow.

Hey, I'm really digging that Kindsoil, super expensive to ship to Canada though. Amazon won't do it at all.....gotta go straight to the manufacturer.

That's true, thanks Shop. It is nice to be able to spend a bit more time on the girls. I'm certainly liking having my 2 plants can a cabinet like 18 inches off the ground. It's really helpful when it comes to my back. I'm thinking maybe some sort of racks in the new space at least to start off anyhow.

Hey, I'm really digging that Kindsoil, super expensive to ship to Canada though. Amazon won't do it at all.....gotta go straight to the manufacturer.
I looked into it the other day when you guys were talking about it. On there website for me it cost 36 bucks that's with shipping and 25lbs of the soil. I really am thinking about giving it a try. Even though I really don't mind what I'm doing but watering once or twice a week and no more mixing nutes. Sounds good to me.

Back
Top Bottom