Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

OK so.....

The heater is a self contained unit, that's perfect. How much power is run to the shop? Does it haves it's own panel?

My plan is to finish my second grow without starting new seeds and then get all my electrical work done out to the backyard. My present grow is in the basement in my room where the panel is. It's already posed issues with the cable and AC guy but nobody has suspected yet.....with the whole reno/move in thing. It'll suck not having things growing, but my journal at that point will be about the building of the space rather than the growing of the weed LMAO. Presently I think I am running with about 6' ×16' for my planned grow area. I have already somewhat planned it and yes I do have a dedicated surface for mixing Etc as well as a Cabinet hung on the wall for all of my products. The only thing I will be lacking in mine will be running water in the winter time.

I missed the bud rot issue, do you have a pic and a theory on what happened?

My brother offered me his 2nd 4x8x7 tent yesterday. He doesn't need it anymore. That give me a spare 3x3 that I could use for veg and my wall cabinet I can use for seedlings. He's going LED now after 15 years of HPS.

No pics of the bud rot it was a sour d and wasn't really thinking of documenting it on this journal. Plus I was in a frantic state and did not think of it. Considering my environment never changed I did things the same way as I been. I'm not sure what caused it. I did read it usually starts in the biggest dense nug. That it did. I'll be doing more research on Sunday. That's my learning days when I don't get yelled at for always looking stuff up.

As for the power. My garage has its own box and the shop is split up pretty good that I was able to stop things from tripping.

It seems you will have plenty of space and your bro switching to led. I wonder how long until everyone is growing with them.

I'm on a quick break at work so I'll have to reread this later to make sure I got it all.

Thanks brother, you're always super helpful.....love the Sunday rituals lmao.

What was your yield for the white widows and what light? What nutes? Sorry Im sure all that info is in there somewhere I just don't have the time to go though and I wanna see some info on the WWAF from CKS and your journal is the only one I've found

What was your yield for the white widows and what light? What nutes? Sorry Im sure all that info is in there somewhere I just don't have the time to go though and I wanna see some info on the WWAF from CKS and your journal is the only one I've found
I hear ya. Mine aren't autos. Also I haven't harvested one yet, just ck sour d. My lights are 700w with some 300w LEDs. I use house and garden coco a+b. Botanicare hydroguard and for flower botanicare hydroplex.

FWIW I have a WWAF from CKS going on, only on day 53 from seed though. (see sig)

Yes. That's also my cloning day, seed planting and just about anything else I can squeeze in before the family wakes up.
My girl says " anything before the kids wake up".......I say "ANYTHING"? .......LMAO!

Hey brother, haven't seen much of you. Everything going OK?
Thanks for the concern. Everything's good. Normally I take my pics Saturday night for sunday's update but didn't get to them. Today has been an awesome all day with the family so no time. As I lay on the couch starring at the wall debating on whether to get back up for some pics and update I got your post. All remaining brain power for the day has gone into this reply. So pics and updates on the couple changes I've made.
Will be tomorrow.

Thanks for the concern. Everything's good. Normally I take my pics Saturday night for sunday's update but didn't get to them. Today has been an awesome all day with the family so no time. As I lay on the couch starring at the wall debating on whether to get back up for some pics and update I got your post. All remaining brain power for the day has gone into this reply. So pics and updates on the couple changes I've made.
Will be tomorrow.
I look forward to it. Have a great night.

A little Sunday update. I am vegging a little longer than I have in the past. So I am coming up with a new feeding schedule. Also I think I can up how much I'm feeding. So this week the ladies instead of leveling out at 10 ml I'm going up to 11ml.

Week 5
So that's 11ml a+b and 4ml hydroplex.

420-magazine-mobile1454921951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1668252029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1759398030.jpg

Looks sooo bad ass its like an LED Shower

Back
Top Bottom