Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

I looked into it the other day when you guys were talking about it. On there website for me it cost 36 bucks that's with shipping and 25lbs of the soil. I really am thinking about giving it a try. Even though I really don't mind what I'm doing but watering once or twice a week and no more mixing nutes. Sounds good to me.
Fuck yeah..... not to mention the extra two weeks of growth because of no need for flush.

Not into the drenches, foliar sprays Etc yet. I'm more into spending my time training/ watering. I'm sure if you checked out the kindsoil in-depth, you would be intrigued like we are. I did check out Docs products, sent him an email Etc. I also checked out black swallow living soils, and am already in the process of purchasing materials to mimic and organic soil that one of our friends on this forum has created. I'm really into this idea of creating an awesome based product and then water only. It also extends your grow Time by two weeks as there is no flush involved.

Not into the drenches, foliar sprays Etc yet. I'm more into spending my time training/ watering. I'm sure if you checked out the kindsoil in-depth, you would be intrigued like we are. I did check out Docs products, sent him an email Etc. I also checked out black swallow living soils, and am already in the process of purchasing materials to mimic and organic soil that one of our friends on this forum has created. I'm really into this idea of creating an awesome based product and then water only. It also extends your grow Time by two weeks as there is no flush involved.
I checked out kind over a year ago when I still thought super soils were viable for photoperiods and I wasn't all that impressed. Docs kit pretty much works like any nutrient line aside from the foliars which literally take me less than five minutes to mix and apply.

Docs system seems super complicated and in depth at first but it's really straight forward and honestly it's hard to mess up the produce also speaks for itself. Just my two cents. Nothing wrong with super soil if youre good at identifying deficiency and can correct it with the proper top dressing or if you simply manage to flower them before the nutrients run out but I'm not about that life.

Peace namaste brother

I checked out kind over a year ago when I still thought super soils were viable for photoperiods and I wasn't all that impressed. Docs kit pretty much works like any nutrient line aside from the foliars which literally take me less than five minutes to mix and apply.

Docs system seems super complicated and in depth at first but it's really straight forward and honestly it's hard to mess up the produce also speaks for itself. Just my two cents. Nothing wrong with super soil if youre good at identifying deficiency and can correct it with the proper top dressing or if you simply manage to flower them before the nutrients run out but I'm not about that life.

Peace namaste brother
It's all good seaweed, opinions are just that....... Mostly I am going by Van Stank and Chiefs grows which are either in progress or completed and did so in fine fashion. Gonna try this next and then follow suit into a custom blend. We've all got really good support on here, if it deficiency does end up showing up.... An answer will be next LOL.

It's all good seaweed, opinions are just that....... Mostly I am going by Van Stank and Chiefs grows which are either in progress or completed and did so in fine fashion. Gonna try this next and then follow suit into a custom blend. We've all got really good support on here, if it deficiency does end up showing up.... An answer will be next LOL.
Truth my friend. More than one way to skin a cat too and that goes for organics whether it LOS, super soil, no till, it's all good brother

That price of 36 bucks is for 5lbs not 25. Sorry
For us here (and remember geographically I'm only probably a hundred miles from you LOL.......)
$89.99 US /25lbs + $110.39 US shipping.

One thing that worries me about that soil. What if the roots hit it to soon or not soon enough? To soon and you'll burn and possibly kill your plants. Too late and you're mixing nutes to feed it.

One thing that worries me about that soil. What if the roots hit it to soon or not soon enough? To soon and you'll burn and possibly kill your plants. Too late and you're mixing nutes to feed it.
From transplanting my girls both times from Solos up to my 3 gallons, I've noticed both times that I was just in time before my roots got all wound up at the bottom of my Promix. To me that means my girls roots would likely be reaching the "hot soil", around the 3-4 week period, maybe sooner if you're using the Roots organic. That sounds about right to me as I start my nutes about week 3 anyway.

Ending of week 6 for the ww on left and the close up shot. It's end week 5 for the ones on the right. Also in there under the lower left red light is sour d clones. Under the lower right red led is white cookies from crop King two weeks into flower.
I am taking the sour d down on Sunday so I didn't touch it. The rest I took some leaves that were blocking light from bud sites.

420-magazine-mobile114132534.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1384998643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049832928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546637074.jpg

Look at that place, is the grow growing lol?
How far from your plants are your lights?
Haha. Sunday I have to figure how to get three more in there. Even with the clones gone I'll have to bring in a veg light. Hopefully my new light is in before I start my new crop in a couple weeks.

My lights are 9-10in from the canopy on the ww. The reds are only 300w so they're about 5in.

Too funny, I just had to move my light up from my canopy. The 800w side was curling one of my girls leaves.

Back
Top Bottom