Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

Also, I trimmed up some fan leaves that were discolored or blocking a healthy bud. I filled a large paper bag with leaves. It looks like a ton of defoliant in the bag, but looking at the plants, it is hard to tell that I gave them a hair cut.

How much hydro are you using on those 900 watts light bulbs? or just overall to run your tent?
Also, how long did you veg stage last with the white widow, i'm growing some as well and would like to know long the veg stage is on the WW strain, and give me an idea on when i should look at transplanting out side.

Subbed up, looking good. I have some Super Silver Haze from Cropking going right now also. I've heard it's great smoke. I also have some Green Crack and Crown Royale going from Cropking. I can't wait to see how your SSH turns out. How long did you veg?✌️

Amnesia haze, northern lights and jack herer are my favorite autos to grow. They are from crop king seeds. When I started them at the same time, they had a staggered finish. Northern lights finished first, so I could get them out of the tent and spread out the others. Then the amnesia haze finished, which was good because the Jack herer turns into a big bushy plant and needs some room to finish. The Jack took 14-15 weeks to go from seed to harvest. What autos are you going to grow?
That’s what I wanna try this outdoor season any advice on what nutes I could use?

dude thats beautiful.
How many lights do you use and what are the lights ?
I am running a lot of led light. One Mars hydro 960, 2 Mars 300, 2 900 watt meizhi, one 600 watt meizhi, and two 1000 watt China lights ( they are more like 400-600 watts. Heat has become an issue with this many LEDs, so I have a portable ac unit keeping it cool during lights on.

That’s what I wanna try this outdoor season any advice on what nutes I could use?
I have stuck with the general hydroponics floura series. Micro, grow, bloom, Koop bloom, flourilish plus. They are pretty simple to use and I follow the grow chart, on their web site.

Subbed up, looking good. I have some Super Silver Haze from Cropking going right now also. I've heard it's great smoke. I also have some Green Crack and Crown Royale going from Cropking. I can't wait to see how your SSH turns out. How long did you veg?✌️
I vegged for 5 1/2 weeks. I like that time frame for the veg state. Plus, I have some Durban poison growing 5 feet tall in the tent. If it was vegged any longer, it would be growing out of my 6" vent holes! I can't wait for the ssh either. I love the sativas and this one smells really good.

I vegged for 5 1/2 weeks. I like that time frame for the veg state. Plus, I have some Durban poison growing 5 feet tall in the tent. If it was vegged any longer, it would be growing out of my 6" vent holes! I can't wait for the ssh either. I love the sativas and this one smells really good.
How do you start the veg state and how do you end the veg stage when you only want to veg for so long?

I would start with the three part series, micro, grow, and bloom. If you are growing under led, you will need calmag. It is important to their health. You can get the 16-24 oz bottles and they will last you throughout your entire grow.
You can then see how your plants are doing and add other supplements if needed, but the micro, grow, and bloom will get you started. Get a 10 ml syringe to measure the nutes. I mix mine in old cleaned milk gallon jugs. It also helps me remember how much water I am giving them at feed time. The Durban poison will take a gallon and a 1/2 and the white widow may only need 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon. But they are 6 weeks into flower and really drinking a lot!

How do you start the veg state and how do you end the veg stage when you only want to veg for so long?
You set your lights 18 hours on and 6 hours off for veg. You can veg for as long as you would like but when you change the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 off, they will more than double in size. Some strains will jump 4-5 times in size. I can't really veg for much longer than 6 weeks because of my space constraints

You set your lights 18 hours on and 6 hours off for veg. You can veg for as long as you would like but when you change the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 off, they will more than double in size. Some strains will jump 4-5 times in size. I can't really veg for much longer than 6 weeks because of my space constraints
So if I wanted to grow any outdoors but veg inside, would I do the 18 hours on and 6 hours off, until i was done but then put them outside or would i do the 12 hours on 12 hours off get them to grow and then transplant outside?

I could also throw tarps over them outside to mimic that and control the amount of light they recieve?

I plant on growing roughly 20 outdoors and hopefully 5 indoors if I can get the supplies

I plan on flipping mine ssh at 40 days but the Green Crack and Crown Royale are about a week behind the SSH so they will get 34-35 days of veg but they are all growing really good. I would like to try the Durban Poison one day also. Yours is a monster. I'm looking for a really strong sativa. I growed the Skunk Diesel from GYO and it was pretty good but I'm looking for something stronger lol.✌️

great info thanks I’m not useing leds all outdoor/ green house I’m just trying to get everything together and get organized. Ok so the three part series and would in need the Cali mag as well? Thank you for helping me make up my mind for nutes
Depending on what type of soil you use or the composition of the natural soil, you may not need the cal mag. I was getting cal mag deficiency on my first grow and learned that it is needed with led and certain types of soil. It fixed my problem and I have used it on all indoor grows.
There may be others that are more well versed in outdoor growing and could help with this.
If it was me, and I had a good clear spot outdoors, I would start it in a 4” pot and then transplant to a 3 gallon and then plant in the earth. I would use the three part mix and watch it take off.
nature will trigger the flower cycle and that will depend on your location.
I have a friend that will veg indoor now and plant outdoors a couple of weeks after the last frost. They will mature during the regular season and they are monsters. 7 foot tall, massive bushes.
I guess if you were looking for a faster harvest, you could plant autos outdoors and they would ignore the light cycle and enter flower on an internal clock.

Depending on what type of soil you use or the composition of the natural soil, you may not need the cal mag. I was getting cal mag deficiency on my first grow and learned that it is needed with led and certain types of soil. It fixed my problem and I have used it on all indoor grows.
There may be others that are more well versed in outdoor growing and could help with this.
If it was me, and I had a good clear spot outdoors, I would start it in a 4” pot and then transplant to a 3 gallon and then plant in the earth. I would use the three part mix and watch it take off.
nature will trigger the flower cycle and that will depend on your location.
I have a friend that will veg indoor now and plant outdoors a couple of weeks after the last frost. They will mature during the regular season and they are monsters. 7 foot tall, massive bushes.
I guess if you were looking for a faster harvest, you could plant autos outdoors and they would ignore the light cycle and enter flower on an internal clock.
Hey diggler, What type of LED do you think would be best for a closet about 1 1/2 meter long and about a foot maybe 1 1/2 foot deep?

I want to do all my plant sin vegetative stage in here but then I want to grow 1 or two plants after that and move the rest outside; Any Recommendations on a good sized light with enough wattage and small/big enough to fit into this?

I just have a 60W bulb plugged into the top of the closet atm so i'm in a market for a grow light and good use all the help i can get

I plan on flipping mine ssh at 40 days but the Green Crack and Crown Royale are about a week behind the SSH so they will get 34-35 days of veg but they are all growing really good. I would like to try the Durban Poison one day also. Yours is a monster. I'm looking for a really strong sativa. I growed the Skunk Diesel from GYO and it was pretty good but I'm looking for something stronger lol.✌️
The good news for indoor growing of super silver haze is that it does not stretch and much as the Durban poison. It stays the same size as the white widow (indica).
The DP really needs a scrog or tomato cage around it. I used bamboo and may need more support when the buds ripen up in the next 2-4 weeks.
I has been a fun and easy strain to grow. Other than getting too close to the light, they have been problem free and constantly drinking.

Hey diggler, What type of LED do you think would be best for a closet about 1 1/2 meter long and about a foot maybe 1 1/2 foot deep?

I want to do all my plant sin vegetative stage in here but then I want to grow 1 or two plants after that and move the rest outside; Any Recommendations on a good sized light with enough wattage and small/big enough to fit into this?

I just have a 60W bulb plugged into the top of the closet atm so i'm in a market for a grow light and good use all the help i can get
I would go with a mars like this.

Back
Top Bottom