BF LSD Monster Crop

Thanks for reply. Impressed.could`nt lend me a gram,could you?;) lol!!

Sure come on down, would just ask that you return the favor when you get your grow completed. I give folks clones and seeds, all I ask is that at harvest they give me 1 zip per 10 zips of the grow, which goes directly into the FECO container. All my vet buddies that I work with give me cannabis for making oil, which goes back to them. I just can't get enough cannabis to make the oil to treat the people that I know need it.
I do 0.2 grams of oil daily for wellness and I can grow enough for that.

Sure come on down, would just ask that you return the favor when you get your grow completed. I give folks clones and seeds, all I ask is that at harvest they give me 1 zip per 10 zips of the grow, which goes directly into the FECO container. All my vet buddies that I work with give me cannabis for making oil, which goes back to them. I just can't get enough cannabis to make the oil to treat the people that I know need it.
I do 0.2 grams of oil daily for wellness and I can grow enough for that.[/QUOT
Thanks for the offer! shame we are too far apart. you from uk,yes?

Citizen rights! Period
As long as you don't do harm to others, leave me alone,

Wow gr she's an absolute monster a sight to behold lovely bit of cultivating I thought my stems were big fookin hell it's like spaghetti junction
I'll take a seat for a bit if your ok with that

Cheers pal :thumb: :drool::passitleft:7

What does your trunk look like, this one is like nothing I have seen. Think I posted a Medusa pic a while back. I did no topping, and the weeks prior to going 12/12 I pruned her very heavy and took everything below the 4th node. You grow in soil so I don't know what to expect from her, mine is in coco 10 gallon and has a wonderful root system, she grows back quickly from the abuse I give her.
Your going to grow her outside, damn wish I could do that, in the ground. One can only dream at present, but the time may come.
I would just keep her pumped up, I plucked large fans almost from the start of flower.
GR
hey gr that medusa man what a monster mine doesn't look anything like that I agree on the therapy part its good for me and its a lot of fun I took a pic of the stump its very straight forward not like the medusa thanks man!:)

hey gr that medusa man what a monster mine doesn't look anything like that I agree on the therapy part its good for me and its a lot of fun I took a pic of the stump its very straight forward not like the medusa thanks man!:)

I have check out a few Monster Crop journals and I have only found one that had a trunk like this one. I believe it has to do with when the clone was taken. Most are taken prior of day 21, mine was taken at day 33 and I think that is why she Medusa'ed on me. I saw one that was not tied down but the mass of branches coming off the first 4 inches of the trunk was like mine.
It is fun, but I am so ready to get back to vertical growing and this is sort of a boring period in the grow. A few weeks and she will be interesting again, :)

nice to see the progress shes a beauty I think it snowed in there nice work gr!:smokin:

Hey Sticky,
You would love working on her, by the time I am half way through removing any fans the hair is stuck to my arms up past my elbows and my fingers are covered in sticky goodness.

Hey Sticky,
You would love working on her, by the time I am half way through removing any fans the hair is stuck to my arms up past my elbows and my fingers are covered in sticky goodness.

Your work and care really shows in this lovely plant, @gr865. Thanks for sharing the clear, well laid out photos.
:goodjob:

I didn’t know anything about monster cropping, now I’m thinking about trying it sometime!

can you explain your comment as I dont understand exacly:peace:

As long as you don't do harm to others or others property, you should not be hassled by the government, law enforcement, or anyone.
Look up the Libertarian platform.

Back
Top Bottom