BF LSD Monster Crop

Thanks for you service dude, just now beginning to get some recognition for the war from my generation.
And your right she is very sexy looking.
Thank you good sir and thank you for your service. Which war did you serve in?
I can't wait to see what see looks like after her stretch.

Thank you good sir and thank you for your service. Which war did you serve in?
I can't wait to see what see looks like after her stretch.

Nam, 1968/69, not a ground pounder, a mechanic.
Smoked some great bud there though.

Okay, it is time for a weekly update.
Flipping today, now 8 to 9 weeks and we get to see how see produces.
Taken yesterday, she is ready for flower

36" round and low

How low? From the base of the plant. 10"

From the screen to the top. 6"

Picture taken on the evening of 4/22

And today, 4/30

4/23

And today 4/30

She is truly a Monster, loving every minute of it.
Let's flip this Bitch!

GR

Flipped at 9:00 AM on 4/30/18

Whats up, a little late but all caught up. Looking awesome.

BTW Not sure the cost of your lazy Susan but I also use them.
Orchard Sup has them in plastic Small and Large size that fits my 10 gal plastic pot,
they are recessed and rubber edged but the big ones are like 20 if I remember correctly

Something else I noticed someone else do (cant remember who) and use a milk crate
to place the felt pot into, helps keep the roots from getting disturbed when moving, I
dont use the felt myself but that made a lot of sense to me when I read it.

Holy shit 865, that is some really amazing training you're doing! I cannot even believe the rebound from 4/22 to today! Loving the DIY. Thanks for the invite. I'll pull up a chair for the flower show. Thank you for your service! Bowls Nugs and Harmony, thank you too for your service!

:passitleft:

Whats up, a little late but all caught up. Looking awesome.

BTW Not sure the cost of your lazy Susan but I also use them.
Orchard Sup has them in plastic Small and Large size that fits my 10 gal plastic pot,
they are recessed and rubber edged but the big ones are like 20 if I remember correctly

Something else I noticed someone else do (cant remember who) and use a milk crate
to place the felt pot into, helps keep the roots from getting disturbed when moving, I
dont use the felt myself but that made a lot of sense to me when I read it.

Thanks bud,
Just did the lazy susan for this grow, I am trying to get back to vertical growing.
In my vert grows I use 5 plants on stand/screens.
In this pic you can see the screen and the stand that the smart pots sit on. I can unhook from my drip system with a quick disconnect valve, seen coming off the pots attached to the red tubing, and remove them from the tent to work on them.

This is an individual screen, they are 22' wide and 54 inches high. This was the first time I had to use netting to hold the buds up, they got damn heavy.

This was a good grow got 24.5 zips of buds and 2.5 zips of stuff I did not want to trim that went straight into making FECO.

GR

Two days in and we are starting to stretch. If she stretches like her mother, we should see around 12 to 14 inch stretch on the mains and 6 to 9 on the secondary's. See more tying down in my future. :bongrip:

Still relocating bud sites to get complete fill in.

Noticed some trim work to be done, but going to wait a few more days before anymore work is done on her. Fan leaves are getting massive, this is a very sativa dominate Pheno. This is the best growth we've have had indoors, having a hard time believing that it was only 10 days ago that that the very heavy defoliation was completed. Believing it has to be the root system, it has only been 28 days (4/4) since transplant from the 3 gallon Smart Pot to the 10 gallon SP. Had roots growing out of the sides of the pots 8 days after transplanting. And every day they are sticking out of the lower half of the SP's. This root system has to be just massive, I fucking love it. Taken on 4/12

My G/F was here last Sunday when I did the defo and when she came back this Friday, she thought it was a different plant. Not sure what I am doing right but I ain't gonna stop.

Use RO or rain water, I just started feeding them at 0.9 EC (450 ppm), prior to Monday was only at 0.65 EC (325 ppm). Epsom @ 0.75 grams, Cal/Magic @ 2 ml, Canna A&B @ 4.5 ml, Rhizotonic @ 4 ml, Cannazym @ 9 ml, drip clean, Mammoth @ 0.6 ml per gallon. Two cycles with three start times per cycle, per day. Hand water two days a week using Great White one day and on the second day it's Great White and Subculture M. Refilling the rez every 2.5 to 3 days, that was during veg, not sure what this refill regime will be until I see how they uptake over the next week or so.

Need to work on her watering schedule, the two full cycles are just a tad bit too much at this time. Thinking just reducing times a bit, still keep two cycles per day but with reduced times. Expect within the next week or so to begin increasing the times slowly.
I'm happy! :)

GR

I'll get the right one in a minute....... ;) :rofl:

Update, day 7 of 12/12
She has begun stretching well but the secondary stems are going absurdly crazy, need to do another trim but don't want to do it the first few weeks of stretch due to setback. I know if i cut them back now it will slow stretch so I may prune a small amount a day, or just wait till day 21. I cut everything from the 4th node down two weeks ago and that third and forth node are taller than the main bud on those branches. All of this in just one week, can't believe the growth on this monster plant. Have never had a plant with this much vigor. Not sure if it the the plants (being a Monster Crop), if it is the training she has received or the two 315's. I know it's not nutrient program because I have not change that. But she is happy and so am I.

Last Monday

Today, getting her stretch on!

Filling screen well.

GR

Hows the growth rate compared to first round?? quicker?

Being a different style of growing, Monster Crop Screen training in a 10 gallon smart pot compaired to my other grow, a 2 gallon smart pot, the growth is amazing.
Posted this before but I am amazed as I said.
Week prior to flip

Eight days after

Update

Getting crazy here, growth is amazing, had to undo and retie her to the screen and move and stake some of the inner grow around to get the best light.
Here she is prior to retie. They are at about 8 inches of stretch at present.
After retie and also put a brace bar under the screen to level it out. Doing the retie brought the canopy down about 3 inches.
Prior to retie and staking.
After with the stakes in place. She looks all funky with everything out of place But by tomorrow she will be standing proud and tall again.

I know I will have more stakes to add as she does her thing. The middle of the plant is where I bent and tied the inner branches, they are now sort of curled and twisted so stakes will come in handy here.

I know it is only 10 days of stretch but damn I could sure use a pruning, but going to wait till day 21 and do a heavy prune/defo. I am removing daily some of the massive fans just to expose bud sites. I am still concerned that some of the secondary stems coming off the branches at what was the third and forth nodes at the start of stretch are robbing the main cola's at the tip of the branches of nutrients and light. Will more than likely remove them at day 21.

GR

I like you monster grow that's pretty cool looks like a lot of work to me but if you want yield that would be a good way to get it,my son grows similar to what your doing with the screen and he gets a lot more yield than I do but I get enough for me,anyway nice work on that girl very impressive!

Day 14 of 12/12

Not sure how much more stretch I can handle, may have to start a mass LST for this bitch.
4/29 The day before start of 12/12
14 days later 5/13, I have had to tie her down twice since start of flower, she is taken over the space.

5/13 different shots from last night.

Buds starting to form, stretch is continuing and she sure could use a trim, but will wait another week for that.

She not flowering as rapid as Pheno #1 or #3, but she is supporting much more growth.

GR

Raised the lamps about as high as I can, the plants had grown within 14 inches of the lamps. I raised them to 18 inches but doubt if I can go any higher. Looks like there is some LST gonna happen starting soon. Will wait till Monday / day 21 so I can trim and do what LST I can. That of course depends on if the plant lets me wait that long.

The cola are now 17 inches, so they are at around 14 inches of stretch @ 16 days into flower.
Love this stage of growth, can see it daily. It is amazing how rapidly she grows, but I guess it's cannabis and that's what it does. LOL
Snapped a couple of branches last night, way to high to work on the plants, taped one and the other looks like she is turning skyward. Needless to say I stopped the work at that point. :)
Update: Put the glasses on so I could get a good look in the tent and I did more than I thought but they are taped now and all looks sort of okay.

Taken last night just prior to lights on.

GR

Back
Top Bottom