BF LSD Monster Crop

I'm going to sit in too. This would be too much work for me but it looks as if it works well for you. Great job gr865 :bongrip:

MJ, yes I said the same thing when I started it, going to be too much work for the return, but I have come to enjoy messing with it almost daily.
I think I will get her to do close to a g/w, if not, your right not worth the time. But I am flower her at the request of my G/F, do you get my drift. :)
I am so ready to get back to a vertical grow.

GR

I take 50 pics for every one I post.. GL that's going to be a hard plant to get a pic to do it true justice....

I can tell you I will not be able to get it out of the tent for a picture, lol.

She is one heavy monster.

GR

hey gr I figured I needed to come over here and learn some about how to deal with my reveg ud I have going its starting back into the veg stage again rite now its just a bunch of short stick branches very woody!

Got a pic of her, what day in flower was she taken, how long has she been in the re veg mode?

It is a fun grow, kind of in that after day 21 and before day 42 mode, just watching them gain girth after her stretch.

Update:
Day 21 12/12

A week ago, 5/14

Morning of 5/20

Evening of 5/20
Did not get a pic with the lights on but this was just after light out, here she is after most fans were removed, left the ones just before the growing tips.

Morning of 5/21
About to remove larf and tie everything back down.

Okay larf removed
Bound and tied.
Just after light out this morning, lets see how she response by the time the lights come on this evening.

This evening I will be moving branches around that I was not able to get done before lights went out this morning. Will have to be large amount of LST, maybe some SC but mainly, other than adjusting branches for light, I get to sort of sit back and watch for awhile.

I removed a lot of material off the plant but at about the same rate as I did her mother in the vertical grow. Would be nice to have a juicer, THcA is good medicine. I just can't justify one as I only have small amounts of leaves and larf a couple of times a year and even then it is not that much. Beside my composting worms in the bins love it.

Overall including fans, larf and some of the off stems made up a nicely packed grocery bag of compost material. This is this morning trimmings, fans were already in the compost bin.

GR
There`s a few cuttings there. Did you use any? Lots of patience you have:goodjob:

There`s a few cuttings there. Did you use any? Lots of patience you have:goodjob:

I did but did not keep them, gave them to my vet friends. If I need a clone can get one from them, they have stuff I have grow from a number of grows.
I plan on doing a vert grow this fall, going to go with Big Buddha Cheese, highly rated and have had some , it was good, will make some good medicine.

GR

I did but did not keep them, gave them to my vet friends. If I need a clone can get one from them, they have stuff I have grow from a number of grows.
I plan on doing a vert grow this fall, going to go with Big Buddha Cheese, highly rated and have had some , it was good, will make some good medicine.

GR
Ive got bugger all to smoke so have to go out to buy some. Hate giving money to dealers. keep up the great job ur doing!!

Got a pic of her, what day in flower was she taken, how long has she been in the re veg mode?

It is a fun grow, kind of in that after day 21 and before day 42 mode, just watching them gain girth after her stretch.
hey gr heres the story I started this ud the first of February and veged it until the third week of march then put it outside well after a couple weeks it started to flower so by this time its april 10 and I brought it back into the gr and ran it for two weeks at 24-7 and then two weeks at 15-9 and then back outside in may and it just kept half ass flowering so about a 1 1/2 weeks ago I trimmed it down almost to the main branches,maybe you can look at my mess and advise me what would be the best course of action thanks man heres a couple pics!

hey gr heres the story I started this ud the first of February and veged it until the third week of march then put it outside well after a couple weeks it started to flower so by this time its april 10 and I brought it back into the gr and ran it for two weeks at 24-7 and then two weeks at 15-9 and then back outside in may and it just kept half ass flowering so about a 1 1/2 weeks ago I trimmed it down almost to the main branches,maybe you can look at my mess and advise me what would be the best course of action thanks man heres a couple pics!

Whats the benefits of re-vegging? Obviously will cost money if indoors,and time. Do you have to grow for a while to get it this way and how long does it take? Whats the weight that you get,including costs? :confused::goodjob:

your asking the wrong guy here 800 this is the first time ive done this and it was totally accidental I don't no a thing about growing this way that's why im here because gr does this all the time im here to learn just like you bud!:)

:rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl: :bongrip:

Sticky, man this is my first time doing this also, now I do know how to tie down, LST, Super Cropping and I can do some nice stem bending. But it is fun, and this is a hobby and therapy for me.

Whats the benefits of re-vegging? Obviously will cost money if indoors,and time. Do you have to grow for a while to get it this way and how long does it take? Whats the weight that you get,including costs? :confused::goodjob:

800, the first post in this journal will give you the info/timeline of this grow on how long it will take. That being said after doing this, and at this point it seems to going well, if I do it again it will not take much longer than a vertical grow. Now that does include the time it took during it's hormonal change.
Vertical growing doing 5 plants trained to screens takes 6 weeks +/- in veg depending on strain, how well you build the root system for rapid recovery from the training (very important), and how well you grow. Once in flower it is what it is, 8 to 10 weeks for the strains I have grown. So 15 weeks on average.
On my vert grows I gets 1 plus G/W smokable buds.

I do not expect that kind of yield off this plant but 0.75 G/W is not out of the question.

As far as cost, should not be any different than the vert grows, again except for the six or so weeks it takes for the plant to go thru the hormone change. But that cost is minimal, lighting is under a T-5 lamp, and very little nutes. Biggest cost is labor, I worked daily keep her tied down, trained, and ready for flower, but I work cheap, :)

My gallery chronicles this grow with more pics than I post here in the journal.
Don't want to break any rules so if you message me I will give you a link to my Vertical journals. I think that is safe an I'm not breaking any rules. :)

GR

Update: Day 35 of 12/12

Here she was last week on day 28.

Here she is today.

So cool when the undersides of the sugar leaves are thick in trich's.

A little height control, have done maybe a dozen SC's but still trying to use LST where possible. Don't expect more stretch only bud growth extension. Can't handle any more height.

GR

Sticky, man this is my first time doing this also, now I do know how to tie down, LST, Super Cropping and I can do some nice stem bending. But it is fun, and this is a hobby and therapy for me.

800, the first post in this journal will give you the info/timeline of this grow on how long it will take. That being said after doing this, and at this point it seems to going well, if I do it again it will not take much longer than a vertical grow. Now that does include the time it took during it's hormonal change.
Vertical growing doing 5 plants trained to screens takes 6 weeks +/- in veg depending on strain, how well you build the root system for rapid recovery from the training (very important), and how well you grow. Once in flower it is what it is, 8 to 10 weeks for the strains I have grown. So 15 weeks on average.

I do not expect that kind of yield off this plant but 0.75 G/W is not out of the question.

As far as cost, should not be any different than the vert grows, again except for the six or so weeks it takes for the plant to go thru the hormone change. But that cost is minimal, lighting is under a T-5 lamp, and very little nutes. Biggest cost is labor, I worked daily keep her tied down, trained, and ready for flower, but I work cheap, :)

Don't want to break any rules so if you message me I will give you a link to my Vertical journals. I think that is safe an I'm not breaking any rules. :)

GR
oh sorry man I guess I assumed you had been doing this the plant hasn't done a lot since I chopped it back im sure it will be fine thanks gr!

oh sorry man I guess I assumed you had been doing this the plant hasn't done a lot since I chopped it back im sure it will be fine thanks gr!

What does your trunk look like, this one is like nothing I have seen. Think I posted a Medusa pic a while back. I did no topping, and the weeks prior to going 12/12 I pruned her very heavy and took everything below the 4th node. You grow in soil so I don't know what to expect from her, mine is in coco 10 gallon and has a wonderful root system, she grows back quickly from the abuse I give her.
Your going to grow her outside, damn wish I could do that, in the ground. One can only dream at present, but the time may come.
I would just keep her pumped up, I plucked large fans almost from the start of flower.
GR

GR
Thanks for reply. Impressed.could`nt lend me a gram,could you?;) lol!!

Back
Top Bottom