BF LSD Monster Crop

I'm a lifelong Libertarian myself. I've always belived in Freedom of Choice on everything as long as your choice does not impeded on another's freedom of choice. It's a pretty simple rule to live by if you ask me, but for some reason only about 3 or 4% of the nation feel that way.

Update: Day 42
Untie, trim and retie

Last week: Day 35

Last night just before lights on

This morning prior to day 42 trimming.

As I trimmed each branch, would untie, trim and when I finished a branch I would turn it out of the way counter clockwise.

Monster Trunk.

Everything laying down and untied. This was the last of the work as the light just went out, so I got about half of the trim work done this morning, will finished tonight. Have the interior fan on high blowing over the plant laying down so should not have any humidity issues.

Frosty goodness

These are for Sticky, come on down here boy, get your fingers gooey, be harvesting in about 3 weeks. This was the third time after cleaning fingers twice before. Alcohol and Dawn detergent to get that stuff off. This last cleaning I scraped them and got some sticky hash. Should have been doing it all along would have gotten a nice size ball of hash.

Adjusted and added watering times, 7 cycles per nights, First at 9 PM is 2 minute to get some DTW, last 7:15 AM is 3 minutes, this give me 30% plus DTW. The remainder of the cycles are 45 seconds each. Will see how this goes and adjust as needed.

GR

btw ill be rite over!:)

I would rather you come in three weeks to help me trim this bitch! Just this trim is going to take me 5 to 6 hours.
Shit I will be here for two days harvesting her.

Update: Day 42
Untie, trim and retie

Last week: Day 35

Last night just before lights on

This morning prior to day 42 trimming.

As I trimmed each branch, would untie, trim and when I finished a branch I would turn it out of the way counter clockwise.

Monster Trunk.

Everything laying down and untied. This was the last of the work as the light just went out, so I got about half of the trim work done this morning, will finished tonight. Have the interior fan on high blowing over the plant laying down so should not have any humidity issues.

Frosty goodness

These are for Sticky, come on down here boy, get your fingers gooey, be harvesting in about 3 weeks. This was the third time after cleaning fingers twice before. Alcohol and Dawn detergent to get that stuff off. This last cleaning I scraped them and got some sticky hash. Should have been doing it all along would have gotten a nice size ball of hash.

Adjusted and added watering times, 7 cycles per nights, First at 9 PM is 2 minute to get some DTW, last 7:15 AM is 3 minutes, this give me 30% plus DTW. The remainder of the cycles are 45 seconds each. Will see how this goes and adjust as needed.

GR
nice job,bro.I used to get a gram or 2 after cutting the buds,but gave it to a mate who`s been good to me. Whats your next grow going to be?

nice job,bro.I used to get a gram or 2 after cutting the buds,but gave it to a mate who`s been good to me. Whats your next grow going to be?

I will dry this and add it when I make oil, I am sure there is not a lot of THC but maybe the CBD will be available at that point, I really don't know.

My next grow will be started in August, it will be a 5 plant vertical grow on screens. I will remove the hardware from my lamps and they will be hung vertical.
I have three sets of seeds, Big Buddha Cheese, Barneys Farm Ayahuasca Purple and Barneys Farm Triple Cheese but will do the Big Buddha Cheese first. I try to grow the same strain to help manage canopy and not have different watering needs.

I will dry this and add it when I make oil, I am sure there is not a lot of THC but maybe the CBD will be available at that point, I really don't know.

My next grow will be started in August, it will be a 5 plant vertical grow on screens. I will remove the hardware from my lamps and they will be hung vertical.
I have three sets of seeds, Big Buddha Cheese, Barneys Farm Ayahuasca Purple and Barneys Farm Triple Cheese but will do the Big Buddha Cheese first. I try to grow the same strain to help manage canopy and not have different watering needs.
hOW STRONG ARE THESE STRAINS,THEN? BETTER THAN GREENHOUSE?

I only bought on batch of seeds from Greenhouse, but Barneys Farm seeds have preformed for me well. This strain is extremely strong.

I'm a lifelong Libertarian myself. I've always belived in Freedom of Choice on everything as long as your choice does not impeded on another's freedom of choice. It's a pretty simple rule to live by if you ask me, but for some reason only about 3 or 4% of the nation feel that way.

A lot of people agree with a number of the points of the platform, but they tend to disagree with some of the major points of it.
If it were to be tweaked some, I believe there would be a greater number of people interested.

Interesting night, I began working on the lady at around 6 AM this morning and worked till the lights went off this morning, 9 AM. As I stated in my above post, as I worked on a branch I would untie it, when I was done, to get it out of the way I tied it counter clockwise. Fast forward this evening! Bad move I had to redo everything. Three plus hrs this morning and tonight almost 4 hours. More trimming and then putting it all back together, tying, moving branches to empty spots, retying and on and on. But I got it done, yet there are a couple of branches with a tremendous amount of growth on them, and may require extra trimming, will take some pics in the morning.

So the irrigation system came on at 9:10 PM as it was to do, I had check it out when I checked the pH for the evening. I took my ears out (hearing helpers) when I began working, because of the noise of the fans.
The next cycle was set to start at 10:45 and go off at 10:bong:45, but it did not go off. I had the plant pulled right up to me, sitting on a bucket, so I did not notice the runoff until I finished working on the plant and push it back to her spot under the lamps. The irrigation was still running and my 20 gallon catch tray was damn near full. I went in to the irrigation room and both rez's were empty, the lower one was set to refill the upper rez at 11:00 and run till the next cycle at 1:15. Both pumps where sucking air!

I shut it all down and salvaged what I could from the lower rez and put it in the upper rez, I will get up around 5 and check it for moisture and if needed will start it manually. It is plenty saturated.

:) I guess, I planned on doing a flush with this next rez change, Normally I will flush with mild nutes and pH'ed solution. Not to worry, it got 17 gallons of freshly made this morning 1.2 EC solution that was pH'ed just an hour plus prior to 5.8. I don't think I have to worry about any build up in my root zone now.

OK, this ol' dude is tired and ready for and couple of big good night bowls.

GR

you had a full day sounds like you have it in order though got to take care of that special girl I don't no a thing about the way you grow but I still like looking at your plants and im learning to,my son grows similar to you he grows some monster plants to I prefer dirt lol hope you have a good one gr!:)

ya think lol you def have branches that thing is going to be a monster true to your thread name monster cropping,i told you my son grows similar to you he is in the process of harvesting a c99 it takes him days to do it so far hes up to 14 quart jars of trimmed dried bud and he says thats a little more than half, when hes done with that he has a wild thai that he says is larger lol hes going to be a busy man!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom