Auto Assassin Grows Again!

chuck1718

Hello guys and gals of 420 welcome to the party :party: ... This grow will be another Auto Assassin (AA from here out) here is a little about her. She is a sativa dominant auto flower expected to be around 20-36". Yield is around 30-60 grams and ready in 8-10 weeks. She will be grow indoors under a 300 watt led panel from mars hydro also have about 200 watts off cfls if needed. I have her planted in a small pot with seed starting soil and I cut the bottom of that pot off and placed it into a 5 gallon bucket of my super soil that have been cooking for 60 days. Hopefully the buffer layer is enough and I don't kill her but the mix is pretty light on amendments. So far she is two days old and this is her final home
IMAG069210.jpg
. Everyone is welcome to watch and chime in on any advice, suggestions, or solutions I will take it all with opens ears. Thank you for reading and enjoy your stay :green_heart:

All right. Subbed.:laughtwo::green_heart:

First - Congrats on the new light Chuck! WooHoo!!! It must have come with some guidelines for distance during seedling, veg and flowering. What do they suggest?

Thats always a good way to go. Start out higher and then slowly lower it and see how the plants respond. Are you using those rachet ropes? They are really good for this purpose.

:thumb:

They are suppose to be here today but kinda regretting buying them. I am a very cheap person haha and since I hung my light and already have my plants where they want to be using various objects for free :p

I bet you find them worth every penny chuck.

Day 8! Think she is out of that buffer pot and into the real food yet? If so she seems to be loving it the blue lighter is day 6 the white is day 8 today. Also raised her up a bit she is probably 18 inches away now for 2 days. Comparing pictures from my first grow to this one she is about the size and a half of the first one. I know cant attribute to anything since every plant is different but I take it as a good sign.
Day_6_AA_1_.jpg
Day_6_AA_2_.jpg
Day_8_AA.jpg
Day_8_AA_2_.jpg

Wow Chuck, that's a dramatic difference in development. Amazing. Exciting, eh?

Back
Top Bottom