First Grow - Auto Assassin

Day 27 while I was tying the top down and some leaves to get some light to the small branches this is what I found!!! My very first time seeing them not on a screen and it took about a half second when I moved a leaf over!
day_274.jpg

d27_4_.jpg

d27_2_.jpg

d271.jpg

I messed with my canopy today should I keep it like this or try to spread it out?
Day_292.jpg

All up to you my friend :cheesygrinsmiley:

Personally, I am a big proponent of LST, so I would suggest pulling her branches apart a little bit and letting that light penetrate deeper! As long as you are gentle with her there is no harm done! On top of that, you would be pulling her terminal shoots horizontal to both the soil and the light, forcing the Auxins from her terminal shoots to spread amongst lower growth producing more tops for you to enjoy!

But like I said, that is just a suggestion and the best decision would be to do what YOU think is best :cheesygrinsmiley: This is your first grow and you will learn so much more than you ever expected by making your own decisions and seeing how it effects your plant

Keep up the great work! :thumb:

Ahhh gettin' sadistic with that little lady!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: I love it!

Yeah training Auto's can get a bit sketchy but I have seen so much success that it seems worth it. Also, try to keep in mind many Autoflowering strains have Breeder Harvest dates that are consistently earlier than the plants actually suggest. I have read a few places that Breeder Suggestions are based off of Hydro? I'm not sure of the validity of that statement although the timing would make more sense. In soil though, many go 15-20+ days past the Breeder Suggestions.

Keep up the good work Chuck :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

No it is not an auto qkrop I was bored and planted a bag seed waiting on my seeds. Like just now I was bored and rearranged already since I added 10 days to my grow which is great!! The picture of the bagseed plant is today which makes it 34 days old still hasn't showed sex but its got plenty of time to veg since AA will be going full 18/6. BS plant I topped then tied down got about 7-9 shoots and toped them all now its going crazy.
IMAG052216.jpg
IMAG052014.jpg

Im also thinking about getting more lights into my tent. The P450 in my tent will do good in your tent but im not sure about your price range..its a bit pricey but its a good light. Currently doing my first grow from seed to harvest with it, so far so good. Im looking at Northern Grow Lights 90w UFOs. I believe two of these besides my p450 will be nice.

I haven't a clue what I am looking for max my space is like 2x2x8ft

With a 2x2' footprint, any LED could easily fill that with enough lumens to grow some quality medicine. If you are looking into Mars-Hydro (one of the 420mag sponsors) I would recommend their Mars II series, as they are 5w diodes and the Mars II 400W would more than cover your area, you could even upgrade to the 700W if you were feelin' fiesty haha.

Im also thinking about getting more lights into my tent. The P450 in my tent will do good in your tent but im not sure about your price range..its a bit pricey but its a good light. Currently doing my first grow from seed to harvest with it, so far so good. Im looking at Northern Grow Lights 90w UFOs. I believe two of these besides my p450 will be nice.

I am currently looking into the P450 for my 2x4x6' Flower Tent, the evidence of their power is all over this forum... I think that might be a little large for a 2x2' footprint, although that would definitely grow some amazing medicine!!

Day 31! Well made a change today I was adjust my branches the main was kinda sketching getting to tight for my liking so I stoped and slapped this on Left half off just till I get my water tube set up. The small stuff is really starting to stretch since it is getting some light now 2 tiny branches maybe 1/12th of an inch think stem is almost to the top when supported!
IMAG053920.jpg

Well some sunleaves indonesian bat guano came into today also seems about 9 tops want to be the top spot! Guess next watering ill start the flowering nutes since I'm seeing a lot of pistils. Anyone want to input on what mixture I should use ill be brewing a tea in my gallon my list of ingredient list is bat poo, 0-10-10 fish(also have 5-0-0 iirc), worm castings, kelp meal (going to look for some liquid tomorrow or the next) unsulphured blackstrap molasses. I have just been putting worm casting, kelp, 5-0-0 fish, molasses bubbling for 12-24 hours
IMAG054213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom