Auto Assassin Feminized - The Church Feminized - Lucy Feminized

Ya were on the down hill side now one thing i learned about lucy is im going to super crop mine in the future there are just to big for me to handle my vanilla kush are like 6 foot stout bushes perfect for me hope all is well with you and yours:Namaste:

It's all good in the 'hood, Lucy really likes the outdoors.
I decided a few months ago to make some hash the old school way, I took about 8 0z of leaf put it in a 1 quart zip-lock (tight fit), sucked all the air out and placed it under my amp stack. Forgot about it until I went to a friends house to jam and moved my amps yesterday. I put it in a gauze bag , squeezed out the water, its in a jar on my shelf drying. it should be dried out in a week. about the size of my fist.
Decomposition is awesome. It smells like ammonia and poop. When it is dry it won't smell like that and will be awesome in my bowlio.

Ya were on the down hill side now one thing i learned about lucy is im going to super crop mine in the future there are just to big for me to handle my vanilla kush are like 6 foot stout bushes perfect for me hope all is well with you and yours:Namaste:

I had to remove Lucy's top, the mold did a job on her. She is doing great , recovered from the wound and began flowering yesterdayish.:circle-of-love:
She could have gotten bigger if i had fed her more aggressively I think I am going to use some flowering nutes on her..organic, I like FF's products, might go with that.:ganjamon:

I hear ya Smoke2Js ya i put some more pics up in gallery i don't think i put no lucys in there i well next week want to see how yours turned out i bet there getting huge mine will be in bloom 3 weeks on the 21st they love to be topped and fimmed but its all over till choppin time id like to see the before and after pics of the trimmin might trim mine Hope all is well with you and yours:thumb:

Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Before trimming
IMG_005112.JPG
IMG_000628.JPG
IMG_003019.JPG
IMG_000238.JPG
:circle-of-love:

Way to go mine are starting to bud yours are lookin amazing Smoke2Js you got any close up pics of them lucy buds ill try to get some up yours are way ahead of mine just want to see what mine are gonna look like you might have to buy some more string to tie them gals up WOOOOHOOOOO

I watered yesterday. Flooded the bed. Two hours later I am looking over Lucy to see how she is dealing with the mold. I see she is fine. Then I hear a noise in the bushes next to Lucy. It sounded like someone or something was back there, thrashing around. I looked, nothing and no one. I hear it again and again. Then shrugging my shoulders I turn to leave, cause I'm freakin' out MAN! I heard it one more time , looked over my shoulder to see my big ass sunflower behind Lucy topple...right past her and onto the ground. Whoa, that was a sunflower tree!

Back
Top Bottom