Auto Assassin Feminized - The Church Feminized - Lucy Feminized

Re: Auto Assassin Feminized, The Church Feminized, Lucy Feminized

Here she is, young and tender, doing fine in the early spring.
IMG_5115.JPG

Here are some recent pics. The Sensi Star is doing well, Lucy is looking awesome. I just re-potted a bunch of bag seed from BPG. I hope I get a few girls out of the bag seed. I am going to veg them indoors until I have the garden ready, then move them outdoors, about three to four weeks. The Sensi I will grow in my closet. I plan on getting a light ( 90 watt model)from Haight Solid State in about a month. Also,I think I will start a separate journal for them Sensi and Bag respectively. What do you guys think?
IMG_5161.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_51591.JPG

Im along for the ride here, I got a Barney's Farm Lucy that's been in flowering since Feb 6th, closin in fast on harvest. Any plans to LST or top?? I did both and she responded very well.

Im along for the ride here, I got a Barney's Farm Lucy that's been in flowering since Feb 6th, closin in fast on harvest. Any plans to LST or top?? I did both and she responded very well.

I plan on putting her in my garden when she is ready. I will LST her but I am going to let her grow, and grow.

I know what you mean i have a garden going two types of bean squash cucumbers lettuce hot peppers bell peppers about 8 different kinds of tomatoes i love it plus you dont know what there putting on it when someone else is growing it i have 5 lucys going right now its a beatifull plant thxs for sharing your grow with us Smoke2Js:goodjob::popcorn:

Shes growing up Smoke2Js I like watching em to they sure are beautiful plants hope everything in your part of the world is okay :popcorn::)

Back
Top Bottom