Crop King Seeds - White Cookies Monster

Man, Kush, that looks awesome! Remember what I said about sitting back with some friends and smoking some of that all night long. And remember also that if you don't HAVE any friends, then it's only an overnight bus ride from here to there. :rofl:

hahaha.

Hahaha I actually do prefer my own company, as I was an only child .. Me and my wife will be cheeching like crazy. Can't wait to try this hybrid, the buds are so much lighter and more sweet smelling over my last few indica grows.

Kush u r da man!! Damn nice grow!! Hope u get that pound plat club ticket!! Lol!! So how r the babies doing!! I hope one of my bushes can produce a quarter of what ur momma produced!! I have a clone m gonna make a momma and she looks so healthy can't wait to get a batch of babies off her!! Crazy I remember your sea if green grow!! Was that all babies off the mom u jus bloomed?? Twenty plants in the lil space that was a good one. Believe it or not learned a lot from that grow!! And from thus one also picked up some good tid bits of knowledge. Like super cropping!! Been beating my plants up ever since and they been loving it!! Lol!! Its also crazy that the base of my plant kinda resembles your momma plant thanks to you!! Hey but all n all great grow and please keepem coming cause u got a follower in me and can't wait to see what u come up wit next!! Oh yea HAPPY 420!!!

Thanks pino! I'm so glad to hear that I was able to help you out with some things. I was just a new grower only about a year and a half ago. Since then I've learned so much, it's nice to be able to post about it so other people can get the in depth info I never had. if one person can benefit from my grow journal then I'm all for it.

That sea of green was actually a different strain, it was my death bubba which I had only baby clones. That white cookies I grew from seed the same time I started vegging the clones. honestly I made some mistakes with my plant like supercropping the main stem too much and causing it to completely split, like hollowed out! turns out it was a great mistake! The plant recovered so fast and boom my other stems starting getting huge. I would always recommend to top, LST and supercropping when growing indoors, especially in a small space like mine (2x4) with a flood table and a 100L res in there lol.

your plants look great man, I guarantee you will yield over a pound with those babies as long as you keep maintaining the canopy during flower. They look super healthy now, seems like you won't have any issues! I'll keep following along myself and I will definitely start another journal here shortly.

So I took 40 clones, kept 6 of the best and then vegged for a while but ended up actually getting rid of them. I decided I wanted to start from seed again and I had one white cookies seed left. This grow will be strictly rockwool and I plan on trying a me technique of mainlining. I popped her in a rockwool cube once the seed sprouted and she's doing great! Going to transfer her into her final 6" rockwool cube and put it in the main tent for veg. Hoping to get some rapid growth again!

420-magazine-mobile224047257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile214135904.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1468001073.jpg

Ok here it is, the last of my journal.

I did a final weigh in, got 307 grams total, 11 ounces. very happy with the results. I need to get myself a cheapo Chinese led as a supplemental light in my tent along with my kind led 600w and grow 2 plants, this way I can end up with well over a pound per grow. it is totally worth it to do the longer veg period if needed. Mainlining is the next Technique I want to try so we will see how it goes!

Thanks to everybody who rode along for the ride during this journal, it was a fun one for sure. I'll be starting a new journal as soon as I transplant my seedling into the bigger rockwool cube. I'll make sure to post the link here, would love for all you to come join the new run.

Cheers everyone! happy smoking ..

420-magazine-mobile662809873.jpg

Looks fantastic brother! Happy about your yield! Good for you! I hope to grow a monster like that one day. I'm hoping to get 2oz dry off my current one but it will probably b closer to 1.5 like my last ones due to limited space currently. Cheers man. I hope your smoke is sweet and satisfying.

Ok maybe one more post lol.

I put the buds in jars after 6 days of drying. Now after being the in jars for a couple days I decided to try it out!

here's a couple pics of my setup at home .. Decided to roll a fat blunt for the occasion. 2 grams stuffed in there.

Let me tell you, damn she's smooth!! Even with the blunt wrap, it's so freakin smooth. the high is pretty much instant and just keeps climbing. I'm about a 3rd of the way done, feeling good!

Some of the small nugs I picked out.
420-magazine-mobile1307778521.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1217426996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1429494416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1897633803.jpg

My little sanctuary
420-magazine-mobile1792126757.jpg

Looks deliciously smooth! Those buds look tasty... I'll send u a self a dressed box if you want to send me a nug to try.... hahaha jk jk.

Looks great man. I hope mine turns out well. Jealous of your yield. I'll get there one of these days.

I must sign off for now. I have a work meeting I have to go to.
Cheers bro, keep em frosty!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom