4x4 Mainline Madness - White Cookies & Purple Kush

re: 4x4 Mainline Madness - White Cookies & Purple Kush

Not the note 5.. couldn't make it over to the plants last night, but my friend sent me photos... day 16
IMAG041820.jpg
IMAG041621.jpg
IMAG041414.jpg
IMAG041023.jpg
IMAG040921.jpg
IMAG040720.jpg
IMAG040521.jpg
IMAG040418.jpg
IMAG039729.jpg

holy shit I need to feed heavy now. N def worsening on bigger fan leaves, I dont think the guano tea activated really, starvinggggggg ugh..... time to stay up another 3 hours tonight and water, after the worst fucking shift ever. fuck me

For me, the only thing that relaxes me after a shitty day at work... other than medicating. Is to be with my lovelies, I agree that watering by hand is a bitch though. It's very time consuming I only fed two last girls last night took me half an hour with all the testing the soil, water and runoff. But in the long run... You'll be better off.

Work definitely sucks Purps ! Here's to the weekend Mr. Magurps. Cheers.

I only fed two last girls last night took me half an hour with all the testing the soil, water and runoff

same. sometimes it ends up i water all 6. thats a good 3 hours at least watering, if not more.

When i flushed recently it was more like an hour for each plant

Thanks! I have to now figure out a way to keep the tent above 60F now at night now its in the garage... :(

wrap it in a blanket.

great photos! your tent's looking awesome

Well!! That's an update. Very nice looking Colas man, they all have such texture. That purple Kush has some nice hues, very intriguing. Almost time, are you getting excited? That's a big pile o bud once it's all chopped.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom