I ordered another tent the other day. But it was Mammoths new Lite series. Bought a 60x60x150. Haven't got space for my bigger right now. So I'm just running these two plants right now. Next time it's going to be a Homebox. You are satisfied with yours? They are so dam good looking, they could stand in the living room.

I ordered another tent the other day. But it was Mammoths new Lite series. Bought a 60x60x150. Haven't got space for my bigger right now. So I'm just running these two plants right now. Next time it's going to be a Homebox. You are satisfied with yours? They are so dam good looking, they could stand in the living room.

Yep, the oldest tent is +3 years and the only issue is that the velcro at the bottom of the door is getting a little ''tired'', but it's not a problem and it could probably be cleaned and stick well again.

The spare poles are super nice, I have 6 for each tent for extra points to hang lights from and to support the sides and makes the tent less wobbly, they only come in 100cm and 120cm though.

Great to hear that you are satisfied with them. They are a little more expensive than Mammoth or Secret Jardin. I'm satisfied with my experience with Mammoth but I would like to see more options regarding the ventilation holes, I mean how hard is it for them to put a few extra holes and sleeves in the canvas.

When I ordered this tent at MaxGrow i looked at the homebox series and they got seizes up to 300x300 now. But you maybe referred to the extra support poles? I made my own support poles in 10mm steel pipes, not aluminum but I never move my tent when its in place. :)

I would like to see more options regarding the ventilation holes, I mean how hard is it for them to put a few extra holes and sleeves in the canvas.

Plenty o' holes in the Homebox evolution 120x120cm for sure, and big ones too ;)

But you maybe referred to the extra support poles?

Yes, the poles only come in 100cm and 120 cm :) 120cm still works well in a 120x60cm tent which is the size I would get if I were to change tents, the reach to the plants at the back of a 120x120cm tent is a bitch.

I made my own support poles in 10mm steel pipes, not aluminum but I never move my tent when its in place.

Of course you did :D

Plenty o' holes in the Homebox evolution 120x120cm for sure, and big ones too ;)

Yeah, I had a little harder look at them. The "lids" over the holes seems great. If you squeeze them inside a closet that's 120 it's very hard to use the vent holes on the sides. Then you need two in the top for intake and out. That's not many tents that have that.

Yes, the poles only come in 100cm and 120 cm :) 120cm still works well in a 120x60cm tent which is the size I would get if I were to change tents, the reach to the plants at the back of a 120x120cm tent is a bitch.

I can imagine that. You need to take out every plant to reach them. As soon as I get access to my other walk in closet, 120*240 I'm going for another 120*60 tent I think one in the back and the other along the wider wall. It's going to be tight so I'm thinking of shortening the depth to 50 on the one that goes along side to get some more room to maneuver in there. Today I got hold of a stool with wheels so I can roll around in there tinkering with the plants.... :slide:

6 weeks from flip

Moving along nicely and frost is coming early this year :)

A couple of days ago I started giving them full blast on Top-Max (bloom booster) and will probably begin giving pure RO water within 2 weeks.

The (Mendo Kush x Cookies & Cream) x Do-Si-Do in the middle of the tent is insaaaaaanely sticky :yummy:

The two lanky girls at the back of the tent seems like they're behind the others and probably need some more time to finish.

7 weeks from flip

Another week has passed and Day Zero is approaching.

The two lanky ladies at the looks like they want more nutes and the Sherbet is throwing out a shitload of white hairs so they'll get a hefty dose next watering.
The others will probably only get one more watering with nutes and then pure RO water until harvest, perhaps a flush if I need to hurry things up.

Frostitude and stickyness is as expected with cookie strains, however, 2 of the Crystal Cookies are heavier and frostier than the other 2, but I judge ganja on effect and taste ;)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom