PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

Dry weight update

All buds are dry now and I have an acute shortage of jars:ganjamon:

I was conservatively hoping that my two tents would get me a combined total of 500g, so I'm quite happy with the results, the autos gave me 385g of bud and 99g of popcorn.

The photoperiod plants here were lollipopped so not much popcorn and it just went in with the very frosty trim for some future extraction adventures.

The potential of the Quantum Boards is amazing, and I'm testing and researching for a build for my other tent using the Samsung Linear Light Strips for better light distribution.
Should I wish to grow for yield and fast turn around these lights would be ideal for high yielders in SoG, but I'm taking the scenic route and growing for trichs & terps, so next grow will be my first time trying Doc Bud's High Brix Blend :)

I'll get some individual nug shots up eventually :surf:

Best harvest report EVER

- congrats on the grams dude, amazing but not surprised considering the great advise you pass my way. I knew you would smash it this grow.
I'm even more impressed with your auditing skills. Love the way you can calculate all those factors - 1.17 USD/g :yahoo:
I've also got a spreadsheet going (named GoodSheet:ganjamon:), but that just tracks days, watering, feeding and strain info. I also track my watched threads through the spreadsheet - one tab for each of you - date then copy and paste important info and insert photos from your journals. It's easier to flick though the spreadsheet to keep track of whole story than to go back through a journal. After seeing your spreadsheet, I will be expanding mine to include some of those values that I can measure and figure out how to measure those that I can't yet.

One day I might be able to grow something that can come close to those numbers. Great job dude.

That Sherbet is looking fire!

:thanks: It might be worth a phenohunt at some point :yummy:

Great recap and grow PGR! Can't wait to see the new grow round.

Thanks dabber, I have high hopes for next round :)

Best harvest report EVER

- congrats on the grams dude, amazing but not surprised considering the great advise you pass my way. I knew you would smash it this grow.
I'm even more impressed with your auditing skills. Love the way you can calculate all those factors - 1.17 USD/g :yahoo:
I've also got a spreadsheet going (named GoodSheet:ganjamon:), but that just tracks days, watering, feeding and strain info. I also track my watched threads through the spreadsheet - one tab for each of you - date then copy and paste important info and insert photos from your journals. It's easier to flick though the spreadsheet to keep track of whole story than to go back through a journal. After seeing your spreadsheet, I will be expanding mine to include some of those values that I can measure and figure out how to measure those that I can't yet.

One day I might be able to grow something that can come close to those numbers. Great job dude.

Thanks mate :passitleft:

The numbers should not be hard to get (with adequate lighting) and if either more stable strains and/or high yield strains the numbers could double.
The Blackberry that went in on 110g is a record in that pot size, but it's not as frosty as the elite crosses, and the Banana Crack on 83g is something special and 3g more than my previous record of 80g in these 3 gallon smart-pots :)

You can have my spreadsheet if you want, I can't upload the file extension so you have to PM me an email address, it's 35kb and open office :)

The numbers should not be hard to get (with adequate lighting) and if either more stable strains and/or high yield strains the numbers could double.
The Blackberry that went in on 110g is a record in that pot size, but it's not as frosty as the elite crosses, and the Banana Crack on 83g is something special and 3g more than my previous record of 80g in these 3 gallon smart-pots :)

You can have my spreadsheet if you want, I can't upload the file extension so you have to PM me an email address, it's 35kb and open office

I can see that you are not all about the g's - those look like tasty quality buds dude - but it's nice to have those numbers. Maybe it's just the geek in me but I like that kind stuff. Great to be able to look back and break records for favourite strains.

Thanks for the offer of your spreadsheet - no need dude - your field names are self explanatory and it will be a cool task to set it up with formulas and formatting - yeah proper geeky.

That's exactly the type of colorful bud I like personally I like a lot of range of color not just the real dark black purple.
Density like crazy, frosty as possible... Gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom