PurpleGunRack

:welcome: Welcome to my new journal :welcome:

-First time growing in ''The Kit''

Seeds planted: 21MAR2018

Finally have the chance to try out Doc's kit, I don't have access to the recommended peat and EWC, so this will be euro style High Brix and this is what went in:

1 bag First-Run
125L organic peat moss from Pindstrup
15-17 kg worm humus from Los Ridella
A generous amount of perlite

RO water

Thanks to Doc for helping out choosing the ingredients, and for a pleasant buying experience :thanks:

More soil and perlite went in after this :)

The soil's been cooking in the slightly cold basement for about a month and a half, and yesterday I filled up four 4L fabric pots with soil and brought them up the grow room to warm the soil a little before putting the seeds in.

Today I prepared the soil for the seeds (hopefully close to the instructions) and the 4 feminized seeds went in:

Forbidden Jelly from In House Genetics (Forbidden Fruit x Jelly Breath)

Crystal Cookies from In House Genetics (Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies)

Banana Crack from Holy Smoke (Banana Sativa x Green Crack)

Malawi from Ace (Landrace Sativa)

So still hunting for trichs and terps, and the Malawi adds some sativa fun to the show, and hopefully some very heady ganja to the stash ;)
The Banana Crack was a last call, I had already chosen another, but I've fallen for this strain and its banana terps (I am SOOO gonna grow their Banana Sativa next time)

The setup:

Homebox Evolution Q120 Grow Tent - 120cm x 120cm (4'x4')

Solar & Palau TD-Silent 350/125 extraction fan

Prima Klima carbon Filter 420 m3/h

Acoustic ducting and mini silencer

Secret Jardin Monkey Fan

4x qb288 Quantum Boards 3000K - 4x 288 Samsung LM561C (S06 bin) diodes

1x Samsung Q-series linear light strip DIY lamp 3000K (9x 1' strips) - 180 Samsung LM301B (S04 bin) diodes

I'll start the plants up under my newly constructed test build DIY lamp using the top diode on the market, when the plants get bigger they each get a board to play with :cool:

Dusted with Roots! and watered with 1,5L RO water with 4 drops of Transplant

Now the waiting game begins :volcano-smiley:

Feel free to comment, ask questions or give advice

:passitleft:

Wow, you really scaled up your grow! Took it to another level, as they say, eh?

Great equipment, great genetics, great High Brix soil ... nice! :bravo:

That's a hell of a setup dude. :thumb::bravo:

No idea what all that stuff is...but looks good.

Thanks Hexe, just ask if you want to know more about anything :)

Hey PGR! Welcome to the High Brix crew! Set up looks great and very interesting genetics. I'll pull up a chair if that's OK.

:passitleft:

Thanks ween, been wanting to try the kit since I first joined 420 ;)

wow...I'm like...3rd?!

Welcome, it's like christmas at grandma's here, everybody is number one :)

Glad I made front row.

Welcome JustMeds, as long as you made it, right :volcano-smiley:
Checked In and present! Happy growing.:passitleft:

Welcome aboard :surf:

I'm in! :ganjamon: sweet set up brudda!

Thanks Charlie, and welcome to the show :)

Wow, you really scaled up your grow! Took it to another level, as they say, eh?

Great equipment, great genetics, great High Brix soil ... nice! :bravo:

Thanks Greytail, the setup is pretty much the same as last grow, but High Brix should be a major step up from Biobizz ;)

Thanks for swinging by guys :passitleft:

Sorry for misspelling your name @Graytail :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

LOL, didn't even notice. For some reason, most people will go with Greytail first.

You had that great light rig before? I hadn't realized. Very nice!

Ok...what is this Highbrix stuff? And the thingy with all the tubes? The crystal cookie stuff? I am very definitley a noob...just starting out with some WW fem-autoflowering seeds. Very basic set up. Fabric buckets with basic garden soil, a few LEDs and a corner in my work room.

Biological auto-correct :)

I used the Quantum Boards last grow, the Q-series lamp is a new test build I did to get my feet wet before replacing the blurples in my other tent with a strip build, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go for the F-series strips for that :cool:

Dude, you may as well be speaking Swahili here...I know what NONE of this stuff is. :laugh:

Ok...what is this Highbrix stuff? And the thingy with all the tubes? The crystal cookie stuff? I am very definitley a noob...just starting out with some WW fem-autoflowering seeds. Very basic set up. Fabric buckets with basic garden soil, a few LEDs and a corner in my work room.

Big things have small beginnings :ganjamon:

High Brix is an organic growing method developed by our in house guru Doc Bud Home

The thing with all the tubes is a reverse osmosis (RO) filter for purifying tap water.

Crystal Cookies is a very nice strain :yummy:

Dude, you may as well be speaking Swahili here...I know what NONE of this stuff is. :laugh:

It's LED light lingo :) We're in the top tech on the market here with the type of LED's called mid-power diodes / PCB's / Boards / Strips, it's about the same cake cut different ways ;)

Quantum Boards

Linear light strips (Samsung Q.series)

Back
Top Bottom