This setup is so clean and sexy! :circle-of-love:think I need to grab a QB when my wife isn't looking :rofl:

You won't regret it :cool:

At least I made it here on page 1. I’m getting slow in my old age lol

Like it says on that motivational poster in the secret nap room down the factory ''slow and steady wins the race''

Welcome along Pennywise :passitleft:

Subbed for the ride. Nice setup you have there. Im gonna build a light in a few months for my 5×5 . I've not decided if I'm gonna go with Cobs or Q boards. If my mind don't change I'm probably going to go with Q boards just cause I'm wanting to give them a try and the kits look pretty easy to put together. I'll be taking notes lol. Best of luck to you.✌️

Awesome setup I'm here for the new journal! Those crystal cookies look super potent!!

Thanks Jgrow, and welcomeaboard the almost seaworthy cutter :passitleft:

It's one of my favorite strain, and I'm all out and it has to be tried in the kit, so now I'm down to 4 seeds for phenohunting :)

Subbed for the ride. Nice setup you have there. Im gonna build a light in a few months for my 5×5 . I've not decided if I'm gonna go with Cobs or Q boards. If my mind don't change I'm probably going to go with Q boards just cause I'm wanting to give them a try and the kits look pretty easy to put together. I'll be taking notes lol. Best of luck to you.✌️

Welcome ECG :passitleft:

If you ever succesfully assembled a small to medium Ikea dresser or LEGO set for ages 5 and up, you're well over qualified ;)

I'm in for the ride!

One question, whats with the reverse osmosis? Do you have so bad water quality from your grid, ore is it from over dosage of clorine? Have you tested your water / asked the city about water quality, here they are obligated to give you testing results. Know this for a fact cause i work at the water plant. :)

Just interested, NO judgement about it. Just want to know the point. :)

I'm in for the ride!

One question, whats with the reverse osmosis? Do you have so bad water quality from your grid, ore is it from over dosage of clorine? Have you tested your water / asked the city about water quality, here they are obligated to give you testing results. Know this for a fact cause i work at the water plant. :)

Just interested, NO judgement about it. Just want to know the point. :)

Welcome :passitleft:

It's just what's recommended for High Brix, actually we have some of the cleanest tap water in the world here, test results are posted online and only mechanical cleaning of the ground water is used, but in the city the pH is rather high and I'm supplied from different sources so the pH fluctuates, it's just to follow the regiment and eliminate some variables ;)

My city water comes from the tap at 350+ ppm and far too chlorinated for my liking. My RO filter was not cheap and was one of the items I got that I initially questioned...but perfect water is hard to place a value on, for growing or consuming.

Ok, you probably live in the states? They have a habit of over chlorinate their water. You could just run the water trough active carbon and get rid of it.

Welcome :passitleft:

It's just what's recommended for High Brix, actually we have some of the cleanest tap water in the world here, test results are posted online and only mechanical cleaning of the ground water is used, but in the city the pH is rather high and I'm supplied from different sources so the pH fluctuates, it's just to follow the regiment and eliminate some variables ;)

Yeah groundwater rox. They can fluctuate in pH because of the carbon acid contained in groundwater. Their probably trying to get convert it to conductivity. At the big plant we got three four different surface water takes. Heavily chemical purification. But we get it out with slowfiltration.

Last summer I watered my flowers in the garden with water from the bio-stage from the wastewater plant. Tremendous growth. =)

Nice seeing your lights really working out for you. I can't wait till I get my chilleds. =)

Yo PGR!
Subbed !
The setup! The seed choices! The tech!
I'm in! :popcorn:

I think I will take a seat in the corner and watch this. You have some nice genetics going on for this grow. The CC and the forbidden jelly should both be awesome!

Welcome Yeti :Namaste:

Really looking forward to trying Forbidden Jelly, I just transplanted 2 of them to final pots yesterday (in my other tent with biobizz and blurples)

Yo PGR!
Subbed !
The setup! The seed choices! The tech!
I'm in! :popcorn:

Welcome mate :)

Good to have you along for the ride :passitleft:

Day 7 from seed

All seedlings have broken soil now, the Malawi was the slowest and came up yesterday, the others the day before.
Nice to have step 1 outta the way, I usually germinate the seeds before sowing, but I went with what's recommended for the kit, and this old school method is just as fast :)

So far I'm just misting the wee ones, but I'll dunk the pots soon - now I have a question for the brix gang, should I start on Growth Ionic Drench or plain RO water (keep in mind that my peat moss has a small amount of chicken manure in it) ???

Start with Growth, but it'll be awhile, especially with the chicken poop - just water until then, probably a couple weeks.

Yep, you'll want a few sets of real leaves before you should consider any additives. Also, I use a 60 ML syringe to sprinkle water on the top soil layer so the small container dries somewhat evenly. Not a drench, but every few days as the dry air causes it to dry out faster. The top layer is usually well damp afterwards, and I focus it around the edges.

Start with Growth, but it'll be awhile, especially with the chicken poop - just water until then, probably a couple weeks.
Yep, you'll want a few sets of real leaves before you should consider any additives. Also, I use a 60 ML syringe to sprinkle water on the top soil layer so the small container dries somewhat evenly. Not a drench, but every few days as the dry air causes it to dry out faster. The top layer is usually well damp afterwards, and I focus it around the edges.

Thanks guys, I'll just drizzle some RO around the top layer when needed, and mist them every time I pass the tent :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom