Pookss's 2x4x6 High Brix Garden FT, Smurfzilla, Dark Plasma #9 & Cereal Milk

Looks great, Brother! :welldone:

FYI, with the kit, you typically want to avoid heavy defoliation. I'll still pluck a few leaves, but Doc's recommendation is to leave as many as possible to take care of the photosynthesis. ;)

They look like they got through the Cat drench alright, and they're nice and dark, so N is fine. We don't usually push the dosages with Cation Drench - stick to the low end of the range.

If it were me, I'd skip a top-water and wait until I see the leaves reaching up to pray before I did another drench. To me, that's typically a sign that the soil is well aerated and ready for another drench.

What's with the brown pistils?

Subbed, though have to go back and read your pages and look at your pics.
Awesome! Thanks skybound. Nothing super special or exciting. Some user error at the start, things have gone smoothly since floor
They look like they got through the Cat drench alright, and they're nice and dark, so N is fine. We don't usually push the dosages with Cation Drench - stick to the low end of the range.

If it were me, I'd skip a top-water and wait until I see the leaves reaching up to pray before I did another drench. To me, that's typically a sign that the soil is well aerated and ready for another drench.

What's with the brown pistils?
That is for the words of advice. I’ll wait for them to pray some before hitting them with the second cat. I’ll run the second cat at 10ml per gallon

As for the few brown pistils, no idea. Maybe got to handsy there and it’s hand oils killing the pistils

Looks great, Brother! :welldone:

FYI, with the kit, you typically want to avoid heavy defoliation. I'll still pluck a few leaves, but Doc's recommendation is to leave as many as possible to take care of the photosynthesis. ;)
Yeah I read that and was told that in the thread.

I got stoned, and the old style of growing came out in me. The cereal milk and dark plasma seemed to thrive from it, the smurfzilla, not so much. Next run, I’ll be even more passive with them.

Its been about 24 hours since their second cat.

1st Cat - 4/24 @ 12mL per Gallon [ Day 31 of flower ]
2nd Cat - 5/1 @ 10mL per Gallon [ Day 38 of flower ]

I'm VERY happy with how things are progressing. All the girls are super healthy, and chugging along. Roughly week 5.5, Excited to see the home stretch using the kit. Tent smells killer. Resin productions up. Going to start to dim back power around week 6.5, ill end close to 50% of my 240w

Edit: My grow log is so boring...... I need to take more pictures! this grow has been so simple yet so amazing. Come deep flowering time, I promise to go nuts.

Picture update coming!!!!!!!! woooohooo

i'm excited, can you tell :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Picture Update 5/7/2019 DAY 44 OF FLOWER

Checked on the girls after work yesterday and noticed a few leaves on all of them starting to have interveinal brown spotting.Nothing serious, just some small indicators. I attributed it to calcium being low, and they were long over due for a growth drench. 24 hours later and the girls are getting swole. Coming off the second cat drench into a growth ionic drench was something nice to see. They got VERY in a quick span. I was made aware that i wasn't watering frequently enough in flower. They just seemed to not drink a whole lot in flower. almost at 6.5 weeks, turning the light down going forward. I want me some heavy terp/essential oil production!

They are super healthy, and beautiful. Really has been a treat using docs kit. Its crushing it. I'm just using it.

Anyways, here the ladies are. I tried to take different pictures this time around!

GROUP SHOTS!

dark plasma needed a booster seat!

Cereal milk

After she got past the MG deff pre-flower, Shes been on auto-pilot. I'm in love with her genetics, but didnt clone her. Not going to re-veg either. They come, they go...... Got seeds on the way now for the next grow. Might take a break, don't want to be flowering in the summer..... But the next strain lined up is really something

Dark Plasma

Shes getting THICK!

She fucking CHUNKED up after that growth drench. shes gonna have some super dense golf ball shaped cookie nugs.

Smurfzilla

You're not fooling anyone with those fake plants!:rofl:

Are you using leaf wash? Those are some very Brixy shiny leaves! :high-five:
No leaf wash. Just brix. Planning on a bud wash on harvest.

The smurfzilla is super shiny, is it a semi safe assumption tha she has decent brix numbers? I haven't picked up a device to measure it yet.

The dark plasma was fed to hard in flower. She shows it :rolleyes: I have more seeds of her. I have it noted as to easy back until post cats.

The cereal milk looks "brixy" to me. Im excited for her last few weeks......

Looking good mate. Are you Finding the QB is doing a good job in your space?

I love quantum boards. I wish I had more wattage available to run them more efficiently, but running on max 240w, they still run super good.

If I had 320w spread onto three or more boards that would be ideal.

I’ll easily pull 1gram per watt of High Brix super frosty bud. I’m hoping for 1.2gpw

Back
Top Bottom