Pookss's 2x4x6 High Brix Garden FT, Smurfzilla, Dark Plasma #9 & Cereal Milk

I always do it at or a couple days after the flip. Each branch gets stripped below the 5-6 node. I don’t know if there is an advantage to doing it early or not, it’s just that’s when I get my clones. I don’t want my clones coming from a 1-2 week flowering mother.

I did a light lolipop on day one. Just for airflow not really to form the final tops. I wanted to try and be less aggressive this grow with the kit. I’m new to foliar feeding.

I’d normally hit them on day one and about day 21.

No clones this run.

4/8/19 Picture update! Day 15 Flower!

Girls got straight water two days ago. Still tucking leafs and branches but the canopy is looking great. Things are explosive to say the least. The next few weeks will be a joy. All the girls appear to be in tip top health!

Group Shot

Cereal milk. 0 signs of that darn MG deff anymore. Snake oil worked perfectly. I did two applications 7-8 days apart right as I flipped to flower(that's when it was ordered) Shes been a real joy since shes gotten on track. MONSTER fan leaves.

Dark plasma still short and bushy, but she is in the light hot spot. nice light color to her. She seems to be a little faster to mature than the other 2.

Smurfzilla, Nice dark coloration on her leaves. Not as many bud sites on her yet. She seems totally happy though!

The tent is a damn jungle! I love it.

Girls just got sprayed with a weekly dosage of brix! hoping this spray will start to kick start resin production. Girls look AMAZING! Stretch is hopefully drawing to an end this week. Nothing fun to report. Pictures update sometime over the weekend, most likely sunday.

The cats will kick resin production into overdrive!

I should be shooting for the start of week 4 for the first cationic drench? With the 2 repeated feedings of cationic, correct?

I get back from vacation on the first day of week four of flower. Cutting it close.

That's only the start of the window, I've done them as late as day 36 and yes 2 in a row. I tend to give them at slightly lower dose than the other drenches. Full strength burns the leaves a little sometimes.

:passitleft:

That's only the start of the window, I've done them as late as day 36 and yes 2 in a row. I tend to give them at slightly lower dose than the other drenches. Full strength burns the leaves a little sometimes.

Awesome, great to know. at what strength do you do your cat drenchs at? ill add it to my notes.

Are you doing 15ml per gal of water for the other drenches? Maybe do 12 for the cats....still pretty strong. :morenutes:

Ive been doing about 20-30ml per gal of water for transplant. 20mL of growth. If i follow my numbers that would put me at roughly 10mL of Cat per gal of water.

Wowzers Pooks! That's strong! 15ml per gallon of water is strong. Why the difference from GE to trans? Just reading your plants? Doc always say it's better to feed heavy than light but you can save a little product by lowering. I would still do either the 12ml for cats or even just go with 15 since you're already feeding heavy.

As long as your plants are looking good, no harm but you may get similar results with lower dosages.

Wowzers Pooks! That's strong! 15ml per gallon of water is strong. Why the difference from GE to trans? Just reading your plants? Doc always say it's better to feed heavy than light but you can save a little product by lowering. I would still do either the 12ml for cats or even just go with 15 since you're already feeding heavy.

As long as your plants are looking good, no harm but you may get similar results with lower dosages.

I did the math some where..... or someone else did for me haha.

in my high brix notes i have something along the lines of

"1 Galon Jug - Fed over top at 15mL of trans = light, 20=normal, 30=heavy With 1mL of tea"

They've been loving life since I upped the feedings, Haven't noticed any burnt leaf tips.

edit 1: the difference between Trans and Growth is because docs instructions have a smaller ceiling for the amount of growth to run. transplant drench = "1oz-3oz per 5 gallon" growth ionic = "1oz-2oz per 5 gallon"

edit 2 : Doing some more reading on here about users using docs kit. Ive seen it pop up, In flower, people are doing very light waterings of just filtered water. In attempts to keep the soil relatively moist and biota of the soil active. Can any advance users speak to this? Im using 10 Gallon pots, the tops are for sure getting drier, faster, than the bottoms. I've never had to do that in the past, just want to hear some insight from others.

Back
Top Bottom