Pookss's 2x4x6 High Brix Garden FT, Smurfzilla, Dark Plasma #9 & Cereal Milk

One more before tomorrow’s picture dump.

This is the smurfzilla from the same day as he previous two photos.

Picture update! Day 53 of flower!

Hey guys, sorry for the late update! Life pulls you in so many ways, some days your up, some days your down. :lot-o-toke:

Today marks day 53 of flower! Everything is perfect, I'm in love with all the ladies. I'm excited to chop down. Already bought beans for the next run, VERY EXCITED about the genetics. I'm running Tropsanto by oni seeds, Bought from masonic. Very pumped for that. May skip a few months to avoid flowering in the summer. Im hoping to chop these girls down at day 70, I doubt the dark plasma will let that happen though. Any sign of nanners on her and I chop them all.

Group shots

Cereal milk

Dark Plasma

Dark plasmas lowers............. I wish i had a rosin press.....

Thanks for the love homies. I’ll bust out the cannon camera for at least one more sesh.

Just got back from a friends house, in hand, his jewlers loupe. I’ll post a few cheesy Close ups of terrible quality.

I let my plants run on the longer side for weight and a stonery buzz. Just how I like. But if I can figure out how to chop the dark plasma and dry it somewhere.....

Massive picture update!

day 58 of flower! (or 59, im stoned)

Its been very warm lately, i have now turned the light down a lot. i just want them to relax and kick out some terps and essential oils. high heat is killing my soul... Anyways, they are fucking fantabulous. not a kink in the road at all. Docs gear is just simply too well made, i want my money back.... hahahahaha. I went ahead and got proper stoned and went nuts with pictures, i got some GOLDEN ones, how do i submit to win me a snazy high brix picture of the month.

Shutting up, pictures incoming. as always, group shots.

cereal milk

She smells sweet too. sugary. like wet lavender too. vanilla. very pleasant and but loud. She has the slightest hues of purple, with nice cooler temps she would a been a beauty. shes the tallest gal standing at 3 feet with heavy scroging and one topping. Great bag seed genetics from a trust source, would have loved to clone, but on to the next one.

Dark plasma

She smells dirtier than the other two. the gas is coming threw now that shes on her final leg,(she wants to be harvest soon. i dont want her to be harvested YET. Shes a forum cut mother bred f1 so, she is heavy on the cookies, but im glad the gas came threw on this pheno. it smells like a car broke down in the desert and its gasoline was dripping and mixing with the sand. than you got down and smelled that hot gassy sand. im stoned.......

CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARK PLASMA CONTINUED

smurfzilla

she smells like yellow and pink starbust mixed together. so incredibly candy like and sweet. this girl grew on me. shes a producer too. She threw some stress bananas from my AGGRESSIVE defoliate/lolipop on day 28. but bounced back and is huge. her smell..... i need to invest in a rosin press.... this harvest will have crazy terpenes going around.

This was the shot i took of the smurfzilla that inspired the artistic photos

Which led to these

^^^^^ That picture is fucking awesome.................. hahah

Great job Pookss! :bravo:

You brought 'em in without fade, nice and dark and shiny.

Nice!

Monitor the trichs - I think you'll be able to run them longer than usual under high Brix.

Great job Pookss! :bravo:

You brought 'em in without fade, nice and dark and shiny.

Nice!

Monitor the trichs - I think you'll be able to run them longer than usual under high Brix.

So i've heard of having to run them longer in the high brix soil. I'm watching trichs. Id say dark plasma has 5% or less. just starting to amber. the other two are almost fully cloudy. I was going to harvest everything at 65 days. But if the dark plasma can make it longer ill try.

Edit: im glad they didnt fade , That means they were chugging along the whole way :D

The girls seemed to have slowed down. Must be at their final weight, and they’re just ripening at the moment.

I think , overall, I’m happiest with the smurfzilla. She smells strong, and is a heavy producer. The dark plasma would have been a really good hash making plant, fast growth with shit ton of resin. The cereal milk has the pretty buds.

Pictures coming in a day or two. Nothing new to report. Looking to harvest real soon! On harvest I’ll take a lot of pictures.

Small picture update and questions.

This is day 65 of flower.

I can’t decide when to harvest. I was planning on tomorrow. But after checking the trichomes again today.... the dark plasma looks like it’s giving up, it’s not drinking anymore. It’s only at about 5% Amber. She’s normally a fast 8 week strain.

The other two have not a single amber. Normally, I just go by looks but the High Brix is throwing me off.

Ideally I’d harvest the dark plasma tonight and let the other two finish. I use my tent to dry and normally run a single strain.

What would be your guys plan here? Tagging for help! (@Mr. Krip @Graytail @weenmeoff @neikodog @TheGreenYeti @dr.h00k @DopyLemontree)

Anyways here just a few photos for your troubles.

Cereal milk

Dark plasma, she’s a mutant and very top heavy....

She’s reallllly giving up. Hahaha.

Smurfzilla that shineeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom