Pookss's 2x4x6 High Brix Garden FT, Smurfzilla, Dark Plasma #9 & Cereal Milk

How much light are you blasting your plants with? I ask because it seems you've had some drooping issues since the start. Amy Gardner has an outdoor plant that did the same thing and finally discovered it would perk up when the sun wasn't beating directly on it. Maybe that droopy one is just getting too much light. I don't think I've seen HB plants stay droopy their whole life like that. Just a suggestion, I'm sure they'll still turn out fire.

I’m using a 240w quantum board at probally 80-100% power depending on temps for the day. It’s at least 18-24 inches away. Never had serious droopyness with this light until now. The cereal milk isn’t as droopy since up potting it. I think she’ll be perfect after today’s brix+snake oil.

I would be careful giving the snake oil at this point. One of the reasons it is used sparingly is because it can fry the roots. With your roots not really being established in the larger pot yet I would worry that you may fry them. That is just my concern and it may be unfounded, but I would personally hold off.

Im glad I came and checked this before spraying. I was planning on doing it today. How am I supposed to get over this deficiency before flower? I might just spray brix + snake oil only on the CM and use the snake oil at an even lower dosage than what was recomended.

Im glad I came and checked this before spraying. I was planning on doing it today. How am I supposed to get over this deficiency before flower? I might just spray brix + snake oil only on the CM and use the snake oil at an even lower dosage than what was recomended.
Next time you are going to drench I would consider a Super Dench, but honestly I think she may come around after grabbing the soil a bit more.

Super Drench

1 Cup (yes 8 oz) of Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per 5 gallons of water. Give each plant 1 gallon of this.

So about 48 ml of transplant and 2 ml of tea for the one plant.

That sounds amazing. I will be doing that next time they're due for transplant drench. Ill round down to 45ml of trans and 2ml of tea.

No need to up growth drench?

edit: ill only super drench the cereal milk. Im going to keep the DP + Smurff at 30 ml of trans, maybe up the tea to 1.5ml?

Picture update!

This is about 5.5 hours after brix spraying. The cereal milk got hit with brix+snake oil. This is the happiest they've been in a while. Lots of lush new vegative growth on all of them. Flipping to flower in the next few days I think.

as always, they go from left to right as follows!

Cereal Milk -> Dark Plasma #9 -> Smurfzilla

Cereal milk finally holding her leaves up straight <3

Dark plasma bush. Shes a freak of nature....

Smurfzilla sittin pretty

Heres a close up of the MG deff on the cereal milk. Seems to be affecting the middle of the plant the most. hoping the snake oil plus the space for her roots does her right!

small update( no pictures )

Hey everyone!

THE GIRLS START FLOWER TOMORROW! Timer is now set for flower starting tomorrow as day one!

Ladies are look pretty damn happy. They still seem a little hungry, especially the PITA cereal milk. They were transplanted on 3/11 and still don't require a watering. I'm going to follow the schedule and just plain water next time even though my gut is telling me to do a growth feeding. I've upgraded my spray to the solo sprayer so I think i'm going to run a scrog again. That extended arm is clutch, wont have to move the ladies. Theyll be getting a double layer, one today, one in about a week or 2. Doing some lollipoping over the next few days as well, going to trim them up tonight, and spray destress tomorrow.

my best guess as to when next watering would be probably 3/25-26. Should i scratch in my recharge and EWC that day before watering? If in the future grows, can i scratch in recharge and EWC during a feeding week, or should it be done only with water?

Whats up everyone. Feeling pretty good about the girls headed into flower! Today marks day 2 of flower. The girls were defoliated pretty heavy, gotta max out the canopy in this small tent. first Scrog layer went up, layer two in about 2 weeks.
Broke some branches trying to tuck the tall cereal milk, not worried at all.

I decided to divert from the schedule a little and fed the girls Growth ionic at 20ml per gallon with 1.5ml tea. They were still showing signs of low energy. They appear to have received it very well. They were sprayed today before lights on following yesterdays feeding.

When should i spray a second application of snake oil? mid flower? Cereal milk got blasted with it on the 21st. I know to only use it once or twice during flower. Ill wait at least 3-4 weeks.

anyways ill shut up. heres some pictures. The new growth is explosive! the next two weeks are some of my favorite times :D

Dark plasma new growth. She seems to only throw 5 leafers...

Smurfzilla new growth

I haven't used Snake Oil yet, but I think a 2nd application would come before bloom gets fully underway.

You should post at Doc's place and get advice from the seasoned users.

It's good to see them glowing like that! :thumb:

I haven't used Snake Oil yet, but I think a 2nd application would come before bloom gets fully underway.

You should post at Doc's place and get advice from the seasoned users.

It's good to see them glowing like that! :thumb:

Thanks for the heads up Graytail. I got the answers I was looking for from duggan!

Small picture update!

God I forgot how much I love the transition from veg to flower! These girls are seriously steaming away! new growth is VERY explosive. The cereal milk has seriously started to shine, The snake oil applications kicked her into shape!

Today they were given one more brix + snake oil treatment. Past two times, I've sprayed the CM the most, Gave the DP and smurf a squirt or two just to help them as well. They all showed signs of slight magnesium deficiency from the start, but the cereal milk really was starved for it.

Just more tucking under the scrog daily, This is the last time ill grow three plants in this space. 2 is the sweet spot IMO. I just wanted variety this harvest :D

Heres the pics!

[Cereal Milk] <-> [Smurfzilla]

Cereal milk about to bust out of her netting

Cereal Milk

[Smurfzilla]

[Everyone]

[Dark plasma] The slow stretcher

This cereal milk and dark plasmas are scary freaks of nature.

The cereal milk is fucking exploding after getting her feeding down right. I was doing some stem twirling for some super cropping and the cereal milk is so strong in the stem it hurts my fingers. She’s a lanky beast with huge leaves.

The dark plasmas has growth sites EVERYWHERE. I don’t know what to do with her. Her nodes just seem to all race upward and she keeps her self flat. Or maybe I did. Who knows?!

The smurfzilla is pretty tame so far. Very obident. Very healthy and steady. Her knuckles are massssive. But she isn’t Very branchy.

I was thinking of doing a heavy defoliation at some time mid flower. But that’s the old grower in me. From what I’ve read about docs system and high brix is, I need that foliage to achieve high brix numbers via feeding the soil by way of foliar. So I’m going to lollipop them a final time at about 3 weeks along with just a light defoliation to clear the top of the canopy.

The end of veg has been a thrill! I’ve gotten docs system down decently enough that the plants seem to enjoy life and me more :D

Flower in this tent is going to be something beautiful. I’m expecting three widely different flowers.

I’m at about a 8/10 atm so thanks for listening to the ramblings of today’s text update.

Flower day 7 pictures!

stretch is on. threw the second and final scrog up just at the tips of the highest growths. Raised the smurfzilla and dark plasma about 3 inches. Been mostly letting the jungle go nuts besides tucking and some leaf plucking.

going to do a final light lolipop at around week 3.

Cereal milk has put such a smile on my face. Her recovery was great with 2 feedings of snake oil!

Smurfzilla

Dark plasma

The stacking on the dark plasma is unreal....

Today marks day 12 of flower. The tent is in full jungle mode. Nodes everywhere. Heavy foliage everywhere. Can anyone advice me when the best time to do a final lollipoping would be with the kit. I’m trying maximize yield with the kit but still attempting to achieve high brix numbers.

From everything I’ve read I need as much foliage as possible to really utilize the foliar sprays.

I always do it at or a couple days after the flip. Each branch gets stripped below the 5-6 node. I don’t know if there is an advantage to doing it early or not, it’s just that’s when I get my clones. I don’t want my clones coming from a 1-2 week flowering mother.

Back
Top Bottom