Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Little late congrats on a mighty fine harvest of top shelf.
Well done and yes please.
Happy daze

Thnx, Dusty

Not late, you are in for the good part, final results and hopefully some good pics of the finished product:)

Lucky as I am, there is a heat wave on its way in. Had to move the drying down to the basement, but temps are still about 23-24C at the warmest at day and 17 at the coldest during night. Not ideal...

Preliminary smoke report: Smoked some popcorn from the Banana Sherbet which fell off during harvest and was express dried.

Heavy diesel/fuel with hint of fruits like in the smell when you open a 7up, but its a hint on a large bed of diesel. Love it! Its a ultra-heavy hitter compared to the stuff im used to smoke. Feels like I went from division 1 to the Champions league:)

Its happy happy happy, energetic and I feel an improvement in vision and hearing. Tingling in forehead. Like it a lot!

Now you have to excuse me as I will return to dancing in the living room with the wife (who also had a few puffs:)).

Good life:)

Tried some Rugburn OG off the smaller lemon smelling plant. Small popcorn bud delivering the massive weight of 0,45g = 2 joints...

Smell is sweeter lemon now like those sugar sprinkled lemons you put on top of cakes. The taste changes quite substantially from the smell! Fuel in a rather rough way with some lemon-piney cleaner taste. I guess this is what a typical OG is supposed to taste like. I like it and it feels thick, like its leaving a thin fuel film inside the mouth. Like it a lot:)

I have only smoked a couple of proper OGs in Amsterdam a few years ago, OG Kush and Skywalker OG and some badly Candy Kush and OG Kush bough from dealers at home and am not accustomed to such strong genetics and modern growing techniques! This s... is strong. 1-2 punch, the heady sativa start is much more gentle and a bit more introverted than the Double Banana Sherbet (do I need to mention that the Banana was quite one hell of a ride. Not very speedy and always smooth, though...). Happy feeling with some chest tingling and pressure. The 2 punch is not discrete at all. The indica punch of the first joint, which came after about 25 minutes floored me totally and I ate a full pack of orange cookies (16 pieces;)).

Then I smoked the second joint, about 55 minutes after the first and become very foolishly happy as the Sativa 1-punch did not overpower - just improved the still highly present indica punch from the first. Now about, 30 mins after joint number two, I have started to down Haagen-Daz, large bucket, in a flat lying position (two spoons - double fisting, baby!!!) and listen to happy music back from the 90ies while giggling and embracing and all over full body happy totally floating relaxation.

I would not be able to choose between the OG and the Sherbet after the first little test, but feel pretty confident that both will be totally fine. S... Im baked as a Mexican been or something!

Looking fwd to both of these after a couple of weeks curing:)!!!

Considering a third Rugburn which most likely will lead me back in the same flat-lying position on the couch, but I would recon that I will be staring straight out in the air and only communicate with occasional "miiip miiiip" sounds until sleeping deep!

Thnx PW!

I just finished trimming the Double Banana Sherbert. Lots of small stuff, as expected from how the grow went, but it feels like glue and shines when light is focused on the buds.

Total weight of one plant was 64 grams of buds/a full 2 liter jar + a nice pile of trim

I expect that all the Rugburns yield more than that. Probably looking at 300 - 350 grams in total here and that makes me a happy camper:)!!!

Tried some cut off from the garbage smelling Rugburn pheno. It was kushy and earthy tasting smoke, which delivered an instant straight fire indica sledgehammer. More abusive and the strongest of them all. Must be approached with respect:)

Will be back with pics and the final result either tomorrow or over the weekend:)

Congrats on killer harvest!
Thnx for all the assistance, Pennywise. Both thinking of sharing of growing knowledge and moral support!!!

Highly appreciated:)

That would be a Cookie Ox and a Banana Sherbet thats 6 months old now + 2 Rugburns and a Banana Sherbet i cloned two months ago.

This time the tent will be filled and more than that...

Need to get more lights...

Ok, got some pics

64 or 65 - the scale cant decide... of Double Banana Sherbert from the Plug Seedbank:)

4.jpg

From top - happey happy view:):)

5.jpg

Close up of some typical nugs.

1.jpg

These three are 1,4 grams in total. Small, but sticky and potent as f...! and a got lots of em:)

One more as close as i got:

2.jpg

So far so good. Will be back with pics and final result for the Rugburn OGs tomorrow. Guess the pics will be a bit more exciting then:)

Happy growing!

I made a mistake with the weight of the Sherbert as I subtracted the weight of a heavier jar from the total.

It gave me a solid 80 grams, not 64-65. Even better.

Done trimming "Kushy" aka Chemmy. It gave med a solid 67 grams of buds and I got 73 grams of large Lemmy so far, but it will land around 90-100 grams.

Dont expect more than 50ish from the small Lemon pheno so I guess I will total around 300 grams as hoped for:)

Is I only used 440 watts of white LEDs I guess that aint to bad as its about 0,7/watt

Most def. I guess the two plants of the same Rugburn OG pheno i grew shows just why:
The large one with lemon smell, which im done trimming now came in way better than expected with 118 grams of buds, by far the winner of em all. It was completely under qb led all the time.

The other lemon Rugburn, which I will trim later on, will at most give 80 grams it looks like. That one was under a 600w hps for the first 45 days of flower and qb led for the last 36 days or so. So, about 50% more and bigger, better looking and more frosty buds on the one under white led. They looked about the same in veg...

I guess the final weight is a bit more than i "guesstimated", around 350grams!!!:)

Will be back with OG pics and final results soon

Back
Top Bottom