I watered with transplant when I planted the seeds, and have since just been giving them a little water when needed.

I intend to dunk them as long as they're in 1 gallon pots :)

I agree with Yeti. Give them 2ml per soil gallon Trans with Tea this time - a good soak. They look good - nice color and posture with what looks like a little glow in the leaves, if I see it right - very nice. They're good for some Growth, but my instincts say another Trans this time. They're a little small and it'd be nice to beef up the root system before they get Growth. By then they'll be ready to sprint. What's your upcoming schedule for flip?

Looking good subbed up

Welcome :passitleft:

I agree with Yeti. Give them 2ml per soil gallon Trans with Tea this time - a good soak. They look good - nice color and posture with what looks like a little glow in the leaves, if I see it right - very nice. They're good for some Growth, but my instincts say another Trans this time. They're a little small and it'd be nice to beef up the root system before they get Growth. By then they'll be ready to sprint. What's your upcoming schedule for flip?

I'll give them a TP dunk next watering :)

I don't have a schedule for flip as such, but I assume the Malawi is a stretcher, and I know Crystal Cookies stretches 100% - 200%.
When I transplanted the Forbidden Jelly in my other tent they tripled in size in two weeks, just flipped them a couple of days ago so I get a little preview on that strain too.

So it should probably sooner rather than later, but that's how far I am in the planning process :volcano-smiley:

Seen ya around on some other threads PGR... hope you dont mind me sittin in on this. Looks interesting so far. Thumbs up on the DIY lights. Pretty slick brother. I dont use the kit (yet) but I hope you get good results either way.

The more the merrier , welcome :passitleft:

Just gonna slide into the back row here.
:peace:

No rows here mate, just a circle ;) and the guy on the couch of course :)

Welcome :passitleft:

My Panama are about 3 nodes bigger and I'm already feeling I should start planning the flip...even though they are at least 3 weeks from when I'd normally flip.

Uuuuhhhh summer camp ghost stories for me, I'm prone to being a late flipper, but luckily my other tent should be empty when the ship goes down here, so there's back up over the hill :)

Excellent setup PurpleGun, thanks for the write up on DIY LEDs also!

Question for anyone really: my number 10 dark plasma pheno didn't seem like a keeper at first so I never took a cut.

it's definitely going to be a long flowering plant and the father of this strain is a cross between ghost OG and alien Rift and this one looks almost identical to the pictures of ghost OG that I've seen so I want to keep it bad now even though it looks to be a 10 week or more.

Should I reveg or can I take a small lower top and put into my DWC cloner with a bud on top?
Or Clip off the button?
Or should I wait until harvest and leave a branch to reveg?
Just wondering the quicker way to save genetics and ppls thoughts

Excellent setup PurpleGun, thanks for the write up on DIY LEDs also!

Question for anyone really: my number 10 dark plasma pheno didn't seem like a keeper at first so I never took a cut.

it's definitely going to be a long flowering plant and the father of this strain is a cross between ghost OG and alien Rift and this one looks almost identical to the pictures of ghost OG that I've seen so I want to keep it bad now even though it looks to be a 10 week or more.

Should I reveg or can I take a small lower top and put into my DWC cloner with a bud on top?
Or Clip off the button?
Or should I wait until harvest and leave a branch to reveg?
Just wondering the quicker way to save genetics and ppls thoughts

Thanks mate :passitleft:

Sometimes the runts are just the best ganja, you always go through more trouble for the pretty ladies :p

I'm not sharp on cloning and re-vegging, but you could try both taking a branch now and re-vegging the plant after harvest.

Excellent advice and exactly what will do! I usually go with redundancy, especially with clones which is why with sadness I must kill many of them lol.
Had to make some tough choices yesterday.
Thanks everyone!

Happy holiday 2 u 2... I celebrated with cutting down one of my Cheese. :ganjamon:

Happy with the results but the next one will tell what these lights go for in yield. Chopping it in one week.

That new fan of yours have I ben drooling over for years. But never got to it. Its really as silent as they promise? I have a real good monster of a 160mm and moves 800m3/h. But it makes some noise. :rolleyes:

Hope it's not to late to get subbed up here PGR. Going to enjoy the show.

Never too late, like I tell my boss when I'm late for work: time is abstract and past, presence and future are one, so I'm actually in early :D

Welcome @Derbybud :passitleft:

Looking good PGR! I'm excited to see what you can do with the kit, I'm aways away from that but have been pondering it! Good luck man! And HAPPY 420 :bong:

Thanks! And welcome @LaquerHead :passitleft:

I'm excited too, I like organic growing styles, and at some point I'm also gonna try out No Till growing :)

Happy holiday 2 u 2... I celebrated with cutting down one of my Cheese. :ganjamon:

Happy with the results but the next one will tell what these lights go for in yield. Chopping it in one week.

That new fan of yours have I ben drooling over for years. But never got to it. Its really as silent as they promise? I have a real good monster of a 160mm and moves 800m3/h. But it makes some noise. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure it's a sin to work on 420, but harvesting might be allowed :) Hope you get a shitload of cheese in your stash :passitleft:

The TD-Silent series fans are very quiet, and it sounds like thunder when the blurples in my secondary tent turn on.
However, the sound of the airflow is still a factor and adding silencer and acoustic ducting works very well, especially if the ducting is lead out of the room.
If it has too be stealth, or you live/sleep next to your tent/closet it's well worth the investment.

Nice groth btw. =)

After last drench they exploded with growth, and I have to start topping now, and give them their first Brix spray too :)

I'm excited too, I like organic growing styles, and at some point I'm also gonna try out No Till growing :)
Not sure if you already popped over to my journal but that's what I'm doing currently! Its been stupid simple so far. My auto I tried growing didnt like it very much, it was first run soil and things were apparently too hot. But my LA Confidential (photo) is loving life!

Back
Top Bottom