Not sure if you already popped over to my journal but that's what I'm doing currently! Its been stupid simple so far. My auto I tried growing didnt like it very much, it was first run soil and things were apparently too hot. But my LA Confidential (photo) is loving life!

I'll check it out soon :)

Too bad your autos didn't go well, do you start in a seedling mix? I know a guy who did a succesful auto run in No Till recently.

Maybe will invest in one to the winter then. Yes the acoustics is always hard to get rid of. Thinking of going upp in diameter of the ducting like 160mm all the way. And recycling some old carbon filters for silencers.

Topp away! :thumb:

Mine are vented into the same room as the tents are in and in my old apartment the grow was in my living room and that was no problem(until the blurples fired up....) but if I were to sleep next to it the ducting would have to go out of the room and have circulation fans turn off at night.

Having a seperate room for growing is hella sweet :D:D:D

Plants are looking great. If I can make a suggestion, put them fabric bags in milk crates. It stops the soil from flexing during moving them around. When soil flex's it pulls on all the little super fine feeder hair's on the roots.

Plants are looking great. If I can make a suggestion, put them fabric bags in milk crates. It stops the soil from flexing during moving them around. When soil flex's it pulls on all the little super fine feeder hair's on the roots.

Makes sense, but with the dunking and draining it would be too hard to do :volcano-smiley:

Can't go wrong with those babies... :thumb:

Hope not, I have messed things up before :)

They're looking good PGR! The tops of the leaves are looking pretty wet, did you spray the bottom sides of the leaves?

:passitleft:

Yes, I sprayed both under the leaves and a very light mist on top, should I avoid spraying the over side of the leaves? I noticed some marks even though the spray had evaporated/been absorbed before they were put back under the light.

Just checking in on things.... looking nice and fake. Spot on for the brix! Hope ya had a great 420 weekend PGR :ganjamon:

Day 44 from seed

Since last pure water dunk the plants have gone a bit yellow, except for the Malawi, now at least know I know that the peat moss mix I use isn't too hot :)

Gave the plants a Growth Ionic drench yesterday, they're due for a Brix spray today but look like they could use a De-Stress too, which should I do first (one today and the other tomorrow or the day after) ?

Roots are trying to escape the fabric pot and I might have to start thinking about transplanting, when do you brixers usually transplant?

Just turned the two running QB's to 135w each, which is my max setting, soon the other two boards will be turned on :)

Hey PGR! Yeah, most of the foliars should be the underside of the leafs, I'll gladly take a slap on the wrist if that is not correct but I'm pretty sure I'm right. You're a little way away from transplant I think, should be around 60 days from seed plus or minus but they should be needing a drink every day or so. About the yellow leaves, have you had any low night time temps? What have you been feeding them? I'd say you want to be at about 30-45ml of drench plus 3-5 ml of tea in 2.5-3 gallons of water for the 4. If doc or someone else doesn't stop by with advice, maybe post over in the Q&A journal. I'm not sure if you're quite needing a rescue drench but maybe....?

Here are my veg girls about a week or so form transplant.

:passitleft:

Hey PGR! Yeah, most of the foliars should be the underside of the leafs, I'll gladly take a slap on the wrist if that is not correct but I'm pretty sure I'm right. You're a little way away from transplant I think, should be around 60 days from seed plus or minus but they should be needing a drink every day or so. About the yellow leaves, have you had any low night time temps? What have you been feeding them? I'd say you want to be at about 30-45ml of drench plus 3-5 ml of tea in 2.5-3 gallons of water for the 4. If doc or someone else doesn't stop by with advice, maybe post over in the Q&A journal. I'm not sure if you're quite needing a rescue drench but maybe....?

Thanks for the reply :passitleft:

I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't used enough product...

Night temps are fine, and the Malawi looks more like it's slightly burned so must be in the feeding.
I think I've given way too little Tea, the bottle says 2 drops per gallon of soil which seems slightly homeopathic in a tub with 20L water. I checked the website and it says 2-3ml which should then be doubled since I'm dunking, right?

Do you have any shunt flow with that RO unit? That's how we do it when filtering groundwater with RO at one water plant. If you don't have a side flow the water becomes to dead.

Yes, it's a full system :)

Day 55 from seed

Girls are still very pale green, but new shoots look healthy enough.

On Day 50 they were dunked in a mix of Transplant 2ml and Tea 6ml.
Gave a De-stress spray yesterday, and they're due for a dunk tomorrow.

Should I proceed with a plain water dunk, or give the soil some more food?

Hmmm...something isn't right there. Those plants looks really hungry. You said 2ml trans and 6ml tea? For three or 4 plants either in late veg or in bloom, I'd be closer to 3 ml tea and 30 ML of trans in 3.5 to 5 gals of water (although if I were dunking them still, I'd be closer to 40ml in 5 gal). Just saying...if your applications have really been only 2ml of trans (or GE), then your plants are hungry, and you should never need to give 6ml of tea unless you're gunning for a super-drench which is 6ml tea and 1 OUNCE of transplant. Feed that soil and get those microbes hopping!

Back
Top Bottom