FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

She looks pretty potent for sure!
Gave some to a friend and she smoked with her husband, he kept saying I’m so high, like almost to high :rofl: She said he got scared:high-five:

Trimmed the PuTang last night, looking forward to the smoke on her, very citrus candy smelling.
bubba and Orange N Mango getting trimmed tonight:passitleft:

Hey yeti and gov hope your enjoying your friday nights:passitleft:

Glad I put 2 zips in those jars! just became my I'm not sharing strain lol. right now Grape pupil has me in a good grip :laugh: my finger tips are heavy and I'm having a hard time typing. I still haven't opened the goji pupil or Napoli Blue, I'm actually excited to try them after the 5 month cure.
just trimmed the pre 98 bubba and half the orange N mango, bubba was a peta very sticky:yummy: and Orange N mango smells insane I left as many sugar leaves on so was a faster trim. :headbanger:

Finished trimming last night fooook my hands have cramps, I’ll do my traditional yield post with jar pics tonight, just haven’t been as into this harvest and trim as I usually am. Been a long winter and with this covid pandemic my job has been even more demanding then winters usually are, Cheers everyone hope all is safe and healthy :passitleft: :yahoo:

A little late but heres the totals . not as big as I thought but still very happy with the total yield from the 7's.
PuTang- 123 G
Pre-98 bubba- 71 G
Orange-N-Mango - 222 G
Dogshit Dead head haze- 235 G
Australian Dead Head haze- 232 G
NL#5 haze x casey Jones - 215 G
Total 1.098 G
2.45LBS
I made some mistakes on this run, life just took over. all in the jars curing I'll update as they are opened as always Thank you all for following wishing everyone good health, green gardens and full jars cheers everyone. :passitleft:

Hey bud, im taking a seat if thats cool..:popcorn:
Nice yield on your last harvest. :high-five:
Thanks sparky
Just in time to enjoy a J of this Napoli Blue. :passitleft:

Attachments

• 8EA0BC19-6456-41B7-9E2C-8E514D008C9B.jpeg
    8EA0BC19-6456-41B7-9E2C-8E514D008C9B.jpeg
    625.6 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom