PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

Day 99 from seed / Day 57 from flip

The fuzzy Sunset Sherbet was chopped and washed today after a couple of days in darkness, looks like single digit yield :laughtwo:

I flushed Bubba's Gift about a week ago and took her out of the tent today, I intend to chop and wash her tomorrow along with my last auto which is just as old :)
100 days from seed to harvest is not too shabby, not gonna be big yielder but looks decent enough with that short veg time.

Sunset Sherbet #1 and Banana Ice Cream #2 was flushed two days ago, and will be chopped when the soil is almost dry.
These 2 are looking particularly delicious and the BIC has the tightest buds ever.

I flushed Strawberry Banana today because it's looking a bit off, and with the I'll know it needs more or less nutes, a fuzzy strain but the charactaristic smell of wild strawberries is getting stronger :yummy:

All the autos are out of my other tent and some new photos and autos are going strong in there, high-brix soil is cooking in the basement and should be ready in a month, good things are coming, and hopefully I'll steer clear of mould, bugs and pigs ;)

Once I'm down to 4 plants they will get some LST so they can get a little light on the lower buds.

YouTube

DSC024626.JPG

Sunset Sherbet #1 and Banana Ice Cream #2

DSC024638.JPG

Strawberry Banana

DSC0246612.JPG

Blackberry

DSC024727.JPG

Sunset Sherbet #1

DSC024686.jpg

DSC0246811111111111111111111111111.jpg

Banana Ice Cream #1

DSC024717.JPG

DSC024958.jpg

DSC0248913.jpg

Like a second hand adult magazine from the 70's - bushy and sticky ;)

DSC0249013.JPG

Bubba's Gift, solid strain, really wanna to try growing this in a big pot with long veg time

DSC0254812.jpg

DSC0251613.jpg

:passitleft:

The 288’s are pretty sweet

They're hella sweet ;)

Another half section went out on one of my Mars lights today, so I'm thinking about building a veg light with 6x 132 boards 4000K, either 6 in serial on a single driver or 3 in parallel on two drivers. Maybe I should just buy some more hangers and wear out the rest of my Mars lights first... :)

PW, while the 550 was my original thought for replacement, the owner of HLG recomends multiple smaller units for anything other than a standard (4x4) So I'm considering 3 260w kits turned down in the 5x5. Also there is a DIY option but I want to make sure I get the most even light spread.

There is also a new Ceramic technology for HID in the form of Ceramic HPS by Hortilux and from what i've seen for about 500 bucks it's comparable to the best LED spectrum wise however I don't know about intensity. Has anyone seen these? might be a good in between option for someone who wants a true white light but cannot swing the 1000-1500 for a proper prefab LED unit.

PW, while the 550 was my original thought for replacement, the owner of HLG recomends multiple smaller units for anything other than a standard (4x4) So I'm considering 3 260w kits turned down in the 5x5. Also there is a DIY option but I want to make sure I get the most even light spread.

There is also a new Ceramic technology for HID in the form of Ceramic HPS by Hortilux and from what i've seen for about 500 bucks it's comparable to the best LED spectrum wise however I don't know about intensity. Has anyone seen these? might be a good in between option for someone who wants a true white light but cannot swing the 1000-1500 for a proper prefab LED unit.

Swing by here dude: Build Your Own LED Grow Light

The new CMH are quite good but like with HID the inverse Square Law comes into play when you only have a single point of light, and the 315w covers somewhere between 2x2 and 3x3, so you need 4 of those for 5x5 anyway ;)

I will check out the site, ya that is another huge plus for the indoor grower as well, many points of light evenly covering.

CMH is very popular on the local level. You read a lot about LED's here but the local grow shops are selling the crap out of the 315 and 630 fixtures. Reports are good. I think most people that buy them are of the mind if they blow a bulb or whatever they are a couple of blocks away from being back online. The two shops I visit are not stocking HPS systems any more, It's all CMH. Either way you go you are still pulling 700 or so watts from the wall.

CMH is very popular on the local level. You read a lot about LED's here but the local grow shops are selling the crap out of the 315 and 630 fixtures. Reports are good. I think most people that buy them are of the mind if they blow a bulb or whatever they are a couple of blocks away from being back online. The two shops I visit are not stocking HPS systems any more, It's all CMH. Either way you go you are still pulling 700 or so watts from the wall.
Very true, I wonder if the CHPS will be as hot an item as the CMH, I know I liked tge 630 very much and still do however I would rather get an LED.
cost wise, may have to do the Ceramic HPS this summer. we'll see how the job hunt goes. running outta cash.

Day 120 from seed / Day 78 from flip

Harvest time

All plants are down and the last 3 were chopped 11 weeks and 1 day from flip and are drying at the moment.
They were in darkness for 3-4 days (Blackberry about one day) and I had to give them a little water because I was too ill to harvest, when they were chopped they were quite droopy but the bud wash perked them up again.
The Blackberry was flushed twice because she was such a fast drinker, sucking up 3L every 2-3 days, and I watered her like every 3-5 days, so some potential lost for sure, but that's how it is with this life thing getting in the way of gardening chores :)

What's up with the new 80's pastel style colors? :rolleyes:

All in all this has been a decent grow, and I like the new lights a lot. Can't wait to start up my first Hi-Brix grow and the soil is almost ready cooked so it shouldn't be long before it kicks off :ganjamon:

I'll update on the dry weight and such in about a week when the last 3 are dry and jarred.

Banana Ice Cream #2

Strawberry Banana

Banana Ice Cream #1, Banana Crack and Blackberry about a week before harvest

:passitleft:

Your plants look killer. Idk, just like they belong in a magazine centerfold....

:goodjob::bravo::welldone::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom