PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

Yeah, it's packed, hope I can deal with the stretch :)

When going perpetual I'm thinking about having 6 plants in there, with 10-14 days between each plant, so I can harvest, wash and trim a single plant like every other weekend, hate those massive harvests where all I do for days is trimming ;)

:rollingeyes: - worse problem to have, those pesky massive harvests.

I'm all caught up with your journal dude - Girls look stunning.

Happy New years! Only pulling from 2 things in 2018 purple and gun racks . that's how we roll . best wishes PGR

Hey buddy hope your days off are going good man

Sure am, hope you enjoyed your holidays as well ;)

Just got home from the annual new year's ''survival'' trip, so lots of stuff to get done now, I'll get some pics of the grow up tommorrow :)

Hey Purple

Bit late but subbed now. I've gone the Biobizz route too, so looking on with interest. Girls look great dude.

:surf:

Thanks, and welcome aboard ;)

First thing to do is throw away the Biobizz feeding schedule :)

:rollingeyes: - worse problem to have, those pesky massive harvests.

I'm all caught up with your journal dude - Girls look stunning.

Divide and conquer ;)

Happy New years! Only pulling from 2 things in 2018 purple and gun racks . that's how we roll . best wishes PGR

:passitleft:

Day 69 from seed / Day 27 from flip

Allright time to update!

Flowering is coming along and other than the fuzzy Sunset Sherbet being fuzzy(but showing a few purple pistils ;) ) and a little nuteburn on Bubba's Gift, it's going pretty well.

I think I found the main source of my previous bud rot problem - there was some mould on the window framing so I washed it down and treated the frame with a fungicide and I'll keep doing that on the reg.

I moved the plants around again and defoliated a lot.

They've been stretching some, but it's manageable so far.

DSC022447.JPG

DSC022428.jpg

:passitleft:

Thanks, and welcome aboard ;)

First thing to do is throw away the Biobizz feeding schedule :)

Thanks Purple - my girls are autos, so I'm going to use the feeding schedule at half-strength, - Do you think that would be OK - what would you recommend?

Also how frequently would you feed - every other watering, once a week?

They are 11 days old and got a cocktail of :1ml/L CalMag (for LEDs), 1ml/L BioBizz Root-Juice and 1ml/L BioBizz Bio-Heaven on day 9.
This is less than half of the published strength - The PPM came to only 380. They got about 350ml water each - bubbled and PHed.

Hi Gun,
I'm going to sit in.
Room looks really good!
I think I'm running Chem nutz but reading your and Buzz posts has taught me things already lol. I planted seeds into 5g air pots, overwatered, had wet promix HP, kept them out doors for a bit then brought them into my grow tent and just suffered a fungus gnat problem. Lol. Plus I've only checked ph after feeding, will start to do with just water. Thanks!!

Big buds and great convos to you.

Low .️

Cruise control from here on, lovely group. some shrooms for friends
SAM_12904.JPG
regards

Those are beautiful.
I dont know much about shrooms but I am curious.
Do you have a journal perhaps?
:popcorn:

They grow everywhere here In summer... just gotta find some good cow poop!

Y'all oughta be looking for liberty caps. They are a tall stem white mushroom with a slight squiggle to the stem. One of the most potent shrooms out there and one of the easiest to find. They are all over the country. Liberty caps liberty heads. There's a couple names but like I said it's a Plain white shroom with a thin and squiggly stem.
Google first. The wrong mushrooms can and will kill you.

Haven't done them in years either lol shits too wild for this chicken

Hey guys, i wanted to try organic grow, mix- horse and cow manure with straw well rotted down, perlite and peat based potting soil. I was collecting the fallen brown leafs in my space and putting them in one of the pots. not long after something caught my eye through the dead leafs, upon removing them i found the emerging shrooms, it was cool watching the transformation stages. They died and shriveled up after i watered the plants. some pics of event.
SAM_12793.JPG
SAM_12886.JPG
SAM_12944.JPG
SAM_12976.JPG
SAM_12965.JPG
SAM_12994.JPG

regards

Caught up and subbed for the flower phase of this grow.
I am really intrigued by your lights too. I need to do a lot of research, but I think the COB route will be in my future.
Beautiful girls!!!
If cobs and drivers are in ur future, don't discount Samsung LED strips too. Similar drivers, but the wattage can be pushed harder.

Back
Top Bottom